*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2101437-My-College-Days-One-Year-9-Months-Later
Rated: E · Essay · Personal · #2101437
My personal essay of college life
I started my very first class on January 26, 2015, a few days after my 35th birthday. It was a wonderful time back then. The assignments were easy to do especially the daily checkpoints. It took time and effort to get them done in a seven-day period but it's worth the work. Within that time, I've learned a lot from my instructors like accepting their feedback and correcting my mistakes in my projects. It's much different from what I've learned from high school. I even took English and Math courses to refresh on what I've learned all those years ago. Now I can make billboards, logos, and other things that a person with no experience can't. I'm enrolling in the Bachelor's Degree Program so I can perfect my craft.

Before I learned about Independence University, I was looking for a job to support myself and my mother. It wasn't until I got this notice in the mail about this online college. I'm used to getting applications from other colleges in the past but this one was very unique. It gives me a free computer to take the courses for the major of my choice (I had to supply the Internet in order to do them). After setting this up, I was able to attend my classes and learn some things in the process.



© Copyright 2016 TJ Mack (boogiegirl23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2101437-My-College-Days-One-Year-9-Months-Later