*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2106395-Goddess-Almighty---Giantess
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #2106395
A macrophilia fetish story - you've been shrunken!
The hard surface pushes into your chest. You can’t get up, that much is clear; you are completely pinned. You aren’t, however, being crushed. You struggle, to no avail, and a divine voice booms from above.

“I hope you aren’t trying to run from me, little pet.”

You look up and are met with a beautiful sight. At the top of a tower of denim fabric and a striped blouse is a familiar face, framed with beautiful brown hair, two shining eyes gazing down at you. Her mouth is twisted into a grin, as She knows you are Hers.

“There’s nowhere for you to run anyways, and you’d be quite a bit less fun broken.”

You finally stop squirming under the Goddess’s boot and lie motionless, staring at Her. She smiles, and five long fingers wrap around you as She bends over to pick you up, giving you a gratuitous view of Her wide chest.

“That’s more like it, little boy.”

Her fingers close around you and you are brought to your knees on Her palm by the force with which She raises Her hand. When Her massive fingers open again, you find yourself staring into Her massive eyes, which glow with anticipation.

“I’ve had My eye on you for quite a while now. Watching. Waiting. But now, you’re finally Mine, and I won’t let you get away.”

She brings you closer to Her face, and you brace yourself against the wind. You find yourself pressed into Her massive, cherry-red lips, hard, as Her finger gently pushes you toward them. Her lips are plush and soft; you could lie in them for hours. She smells of lavender, sweet and loving. Her hot breath surrounds you as She pushes you in closer, Her lips beginning to enclose you. Her lips part as Her tongue begins lapping on your face. Her spit surrounds your head and it is warm. Not hot, but warm.

“You’re all Mine now, Mine alone...”

Suddenly, Her finger pushes you harder. Her lips part all the way and you find yourself forced into Her mouth completely. Her tongue begins pressing you against the roof of Her mouth. Her saliva soaks through your clothes and you are surrounded by warm, sweet-smelling breath.

“Your clothes… take off your clothes…”

You hesitate for a moment, and Her massive tongue begins pushing you harder against the roof of Her mouth. The pressure covers your whole body.

“Now.”

Quickly, you remove first your shirt and then your pants, and finally your boxers. She giggles, and Her tongue drops you to the bottom of Her mouth. She pushes you up against Her teeth with Her tongue and begins dragging it across your dick, wrapping around it, completely sucking out any bit of cum you had until you release all over the inside of Her mouth. You fall forward and lie down on Her soft, kind tongue for a moment until She drops you off into Her hand and smiles, licking your cum off of Her beautiful lips. She spits your clothes onto the floor next to Her and looks at you longingly.

“Good boy. Now it’s My turn.”

She takes off Her long blue jeans, pulls out the back of Her panties, and unceremoniously drops you in. You bounce against the soft fabric, and get one last look at Her beautiful smile as She looks over Her shoulder before the flap shuts. Then, it is dark and you can’t see anything; all you are aware of is the heat radiating off of Her beautiful thighs and the softness against your back. Soon, you feel pressure against the whole length of your back, and then against the entirety of your body as She sits hard on the mattress She is sitting on. She begins moving up and down, pushing you in various directions against Her ass. Your erection jabs into Her skin, as does the rest of your body.

“Oh… oh…”

She moans with pleasure, pushing you harder into the mattress beneath Her. You find yourself completely unable to move, at your Goddess’s mercy as you roll around helplessly under Her weight. Eventually, you find yourself pressed between Her two asscheeks, hugged on both sides as the pressure of Her grinding continues to surround you. Her skin completely surrounds you as you begin to sweat, the persperation serving as a natural lubricant as you slide up and down Her crack until finally, you feel another pressure pushing into your back. You are pushed headfirst into Her asshole as Her index finger edges you ever further up Her rear.

“Oh, god… you feel s-so… good…~”

She begins pulling you in and out of Her asshole, Her thumb positioned directly on top of your throbbing penis, mixing your tiny, insignificant cum with Hers. You hear Her voice bellow, even from within Her.

“I need you right now!”

She quickly removes you from Her asshole, the quick motion sucking the wind out of you, and when you emerge, you see She is not only lying on the bed with Her massive legs spread, but also only wears a giant, pink bra. She pants at you, bares Her teeth, almost primal in Her lust, and shoves you face-first into Her goddesslike pussy, Her gigantic fingers tightly wrapped around your hips and legs, clutching you like a small child might a marker. The walls of Her massive cunt pulsate around your torso as Her juice slowly pools up under you, a fact you’re barely able to comprehend as She continues thrusting you in and out of Her pussy.

“Ngh… ah… oh god… ah… AH… OHHH…~”

With a roar, She lets go of you and you are washed out of Her titanous vagina, the pool of your own cum lost to the tidal wave that is Hers. You find yourself stuck to Her bush, Her own juice glistening around you like dewdrops. She smiles down at you, Her eyes shining like diamonds while a line of sweat streaks down Her massive chest and lands on your pinprick head, dousing you.

“Huff… huff… that felt nice. I’d thank you, if it weren’t your life’s purpose. Come here.”

She violently yanks you from Her pubic hairs, small strands still sticking to your body. You’ve subconsciously clutched Her hair like a security blanket, and She stifles a laugh.

“Poor baby, a little too much for you? Let’s get you cleaned up.”

She flicks Her tongue out of Her mouth and begins licking you. First your head, then your neck, then your chest are all surrounded by Her huge tongue. As it works its way down your body and finally finds your penis, you are shocked that you’ve already regained stamina. Her tongue wraps around your entire penis in one fell motion and She begins to suck with such a vigorous suction you worry it will tear you apart. You release, and your cum rockets down Her throat as She swallows.

“More,” She demands.

She pulls you, once again, all the way into Her mouth, and immediately juggles you beneath Her tongue, pressing you against the floor of Her mouth. Your cock has softened at this point, but She still continues to press Her tongue downward onto you. It feels as if someone were sleeping on a mattress on top of you. You begin to feel yourself harden again, and She begins humming ever so slightly. All you are able to see is a wall of pink flesh as She continues exerting the full force of Her tongue onto you. You’re not even able to move your hands; She has you completely pinned down. Once again, you can’t hold back and cum directly on the back of Her tongue. A decent amount splashes back into your face, but Her saliva is quick to wash it away, and having felt your tiny cum, She spits you out once again.

Rather than landing on Her soft, warm, welcoming palm, you fall a good distance and find yourself surrounded by a light, pink fabric when you fall. Soon after landing, you attempt to stand, only to fall backward into what feels like a massive cushion, Her massive breast, Her rock-hard nipple barely missing your head.

“On.”

Without hesitation, you climb Her nipple, swinging one leg over the side as though you were mounting a horse. You stare longingly at your Mistress’s face, into Her loving smile, waiting for a command. Instead, an abrupt snap plunges you into darkness and you are splayed across Her gigantic breast, pinned down by the expanse of fabric in front of you. It feels like a mattress; you are compelled to fall asleep here, and surely your Goddess knows this.

“Go ahead, little one. You’ve done good work today; rest. You’ll need it for tomorrow.”

You drift off to sleep, pinned against your Mistress’s massive chest, an even further darkness falling over you as She dons Her striped blouse and prepares to go about Her daily activities. You’ll never be found. You truly are Hers, your life is in Her hands.

Before you fall into a whole new world of dreams, one final sentence from your Goddess catches your attention.

“I love you.”
© Copyright 2016 BigAndLetBye (doubledoublej7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2106395-Goddess-Almighty---Giantess