*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2107704-Generic-Lesbian-Erotica
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Prose · Erotica · #2107704
The title says it all.
Our awkward conversation collapsed into a deep silence. Apparently neither of us were blessed in social graces: we could only make small talk for so long. I sat on her bed, knees angled toward her, a sad space between our bodies. Warm rays of sunlight streamed in through the cracks in her window blinds creating fiery spots of light all over the room. Surely, even the light could feel the tension. The other woman and I made fleeting eye contact paired with shy smiles and small giggles. I knew what I wanted; was it possible she wanted the same thing? To an outsider, it was obvious. To us… well, we were both too scared to make the first move. But we knew it would happen, sooner or later. It was a game: who could build up the courage to initiate a kiss first? My heart fluttered, yet I felt completely present. From out in the hallway we heard a sudden burst of exaggerated laughter; we looked into each others eyes and laughed. The tension broke, but only for a second. When we composed ourselves, we found that we were now closer, our faces mere centimeters away. Her mouth was slightly open, her breathing heavy. She looked into my eyes with a slight longing. It was inevitable; our faces slowly came closer and closer together, and a kiss had to happen at any moment.

It was happening. She completed the small space between us and touched her lips to mine. I moved my lips against hers. We leaned together slightly, the pressure building against our mouths. Our kisses soon grew wet and fast. She began to stroke my hair, her nails against my scalp. I put my arms around her, keeping her close. We struggle to catch our breath between kisses. In a fit of boldness I move to her neck brushing her hair away and pressing my lips to her warm, soft skin. She arches her neck, allowing me full access. My kisses travel up her neck—her breathing quickens—and I finish with a suck on her earlobe before moving back to her mouth.

Although we continued to make out, our attention was on our bodies. I ran my hands up and down her arms, moving closer and closer to her breasts. When she sent wet kisses up my neck, I opened my eyes to examine her body. Her button-up flannel shirt had shifted to show a significant portion of her left breast. My thumb made circles on her upper chest and it slowly sank downward. Soon I could feel the firm yet soft texture of her breast. I opened up my hand and took the whole thing into it. I could feel her bra through her shirt, and I was eager to feel what was underneath it. She breathed and sighed and she dug her hand under my bra strap. I felt a refreshing draft on my back. I continued to gently squeeze her body, the feeling of her breast electrifying. We kissed with warm wet tongues and groped with soft eager fingers. Her hands snuck into my pants and rubbed my ass. Her nails dug into my skin and I pressed my hips back into her hand. A sweet groan escaped my lips. My thumb slipped under the woman’s bra until I felt a hard small nipple. Electricity shot up my body—I was touching her nipple! I wanted to squeeze it and worship it, but I knew I must be gentle. I swirled my thumb in a circle around it and she started to moan. The sound of pleasure excited my body to the point that I was subconsciously humping the bed. She leaned back and lied down on the bed and I lay down beside her with one elbow propping me up. She looked at me with warm brown eyes and a confident smile. We were no longer nervous, only excited. Her pale breast and pink nipple seemed to smile at me as well. I unbuttoned her shirt and aggressively felt her body and sucked on her lips. My lips trailed down her neck, across her chest, and found her nipple. I flicked her with my tongue, treating it like a clitoris. Her back arched, revealing ribs and muscle; then she sank back down and her body fat formed glorious curves.

Hands were creeping lower now, finding each other’s sweet spots. She rubbed me through the crotch of my jeans and I grind against her hand. The tingling in my clitoris grew to a deep pulsation. My hand sank under her pants, across some wispy hair, and found a warm, wet place. I explored her vulva with my fingers, careful not to give her too much yet. Apparently she was eager for more, as she took a break from touching me to unbutton her pants. I took the opportunity to remove mine as well. We proceeded to remove the rest of each other’s clothing except for our panties; she wore a black thong while I wore a red bikini cut. She slipped her hand into my panties from the side and drew a long ellipse around my vagina and clit before going for the good stuff. She gathered some extra wetness from my entrance and dragged her finger up to my hood before gently forming slow circles on the hood. Her slender fingers were as soft as a tongue. I could rock my pelvis to get just the right amount of pressure in just the right places. She massages a little on the right side, then the left side. She explores my opening—without penetrating, not yet—then goes back to my clitoris. I used my middle finger and ring finger to rub her sweet spot as well. The softness and wetness of her labia seemed to take in my fingers, deep into the crevice. Her clitoris was swollen and stiff with blood. Breathy moans escaped both of our lips. My fingers moved back and forth like the ears of a rabbit vibrator against her clit while hers rubbed fast small circles on mine. Every jerk of her body was a reminder that I was the one causing this woman so much pleasure, and it brought me an ever growing excitement. While stroking her my finger slipped into her vagina and it accepted me, hugging my finger. Her digit filled me as well. She hooked a finger and slid it deep inside, in and out. My pussy was so full. I felt the pleasure in my clitoris even though wasn’t even being touched at the moment. I couldn’t take it any more; I had to have this woman.

I sat up and looked into her eyes; she knew what was coming. I slid off her white-filled panties and she spread her legs obediently. Standing above her, I got my first view of the entire package. Chubby breasts pointed toward the ceiling, padded hips were perfect for gripping, and a pretty pink pussy stood in front of me. A small well-groomed bush pointed toward a throbbing clitoris nestled in shiny, lopsided labia. I kissed her inner thighs, trying to tease her, but I was just as eager as she was to proceed. My kisses made my way up her thigh, closer, closer, until my lips touched something wet. Sticking my tongue out like a sloppy french kiss, I lapped up her area in one tasty swipe. I licked down and up, slowly at first. My arms stretched under her legs then bend so I could hold her by her thighs. When I felt she was ready, my tongue tensed and stiffened to do some detail work. When some more direct contact was called for, I used my fingers to separate her folds and make zig-zags on her clit and hood. Coming up for air, I saw her eyes closed and mouth agape. My mouth made its way downward and I stuck my tongue into her vagina while rubbing my nose against her nub. I feel like my entire face was buried in her folds, but I didn’t mind one bit. One long lick took me back to the surface where I sucked her clitoris into my mouth. I gaged her body language to determine the optimal amount of suction and pressure of my ever-flicking tongue. My head shook back and forth and she bounced her hips up and down; I must’ve been doing something right. When my tongue tired I switched to using my fingers for a bit. I made circles, then figure-eights, then back-and-forth motions on her nub, which I was pretty sure had swollen even bigger since I first saw it. She gasped and groaned frantically. As soon as I touched my tongue to her again, she shrieks. I knew she was close. I made my tongue flat against her clitoris and massaged her in up-and-down-motions… “just like that” she moaned. “I’m almost there.” The task at hand was all that matters. Saliva dripped out of my mouth and juices dripped out of her pussy. I maintained the motion. Her muscles tensed up and her hips wanted to bounce around. Still, I kept licking. I could barely feel my sore tongue anymore, but I kept going. Her breathing quickened and her grunts rose in pitch. My tongue didn’t quit, not even when her legs shake and she screamed out. “Yes, yes, YES!” she moaned. Her hands gripped and pulled my hair to the point of pain, but I took it as a compliment. As soon as she finished, she pulled my head up; I looked at her with a smirk. She kissed my juice-covered lips between heavy pants.

I felt that dull relaxed sensation in my loins, the one you have after an intense orgasm. I didn’t even cum, but hearing her do so sure was something special. I lied down exhausted beside her while she continued to compose herself, her hard nipples rising and falling with each breath. She looked me in the eyes with an eyebrow raised. “I have something for you,” she told me. “Oh yeah?” I replied. Without responding she walked across the room, opened a dresser, and pulled something out. Her butt jiggles slightly as she fiddled with whatever the thing is, and she turned around.

The woman wore a big, purple, vibrating, strapless dildo. She looked very natural in it, like she’s done this plenty of times before. She walked back over to the bed and I could see that it was textured with ridges and rubber spikes. Kneeling between my legs, my panties came off; I was completely exposed. Then she was on top of me, pressing her humming dong against me. It began to slide in, and I let out a sigh of pleasure. The pressure filled me. Each thrust sent a deep wave of pleasure through my core. The different textures passed over my pussy opening with any small movement; even simply tilting my hips pulled a pleased moan out of me. The woman's breasts swung back and forth like a pendulum and her hips rocked gingerly. She sat up and began massaging my clitoris while thrusting slowly and deeply. This wasn’t going to take long.

I pulled my knees up and instantly felt the difference on my g-spot. Pressure built deep inside me. Her saliva kept my clitoris wet and warm. She looked into my eyes with such an innocent stare, like she was eager to please me. She was certainly succeeding. I felt my vagina tighten around her dildo. Then her hands were on either side of my head and her thrusting quickened. I tilted my hips with each thrust for maximum contact. The pressure built, oh god it felt so good… so good… deep in my core a heat builds, paired with tension… it builds, I moan, it’s happening. The heat scatters across my body to my farthest extremities; my muscles tense up, I convulse slightly. My face is hot and my loins feel… smooth? Does that make sense? Well, it does when you’re having an orgasm. The feeling peaked to an unbearable high, then released me. I sank down into the bed, panting and moaning. This unbelievable girl looked at me and smiles, the dong still inside me. I felt my heartbeat in both my chest and clitoris. She pulled out, took out her dildo, and lied down beside me. The two of us, naked and satisfied.
© Copyright 2017 Just Emily (oh_my_rawr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2107704-Generic-Lesbian-Erotica