*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2112426-Welcome-to-the-Pit-of-Doom
Rated: E · Fiction · Writing · #2112426
A very short attempted piece of descriptive writing.

WELCOME TO THE PIT OF DOOM


I walked into what was called the pit of doom and stood there in the darkness apprehensive. The pit of doom was commonly known for being shocking with unknown items in. Nobody knew how it ended up like this but it always somehow did. Many people have tried to change it but the pit just likes to be the way it wants to. The moon was shining in ever so slightly helping me find my way through.

It was absolutely freezing here. As soon as you entered the pit of doom, the cold air hit you like a slap in the face. I had one mission though and I would make it.

The pit of doom itself wasn't exactly massive and I knew which direction to walk, it's just getting to the destination which was the problem. I should have brought some sort of light with me.

I imagine manoeuvring through the pit of doom is how spies must feel dodging laser beams. I'm lifting my feet up really high and placing them down slowly and moving my arms so as to avoid knocking objects higher up. I'm close to completing my mission now.


I reached the end of the pit of doom and grabbed what I came for and turned back around. I made it here so I can make it back again. I turned around and tried to remember where I put my feet on the way there.


I reached the end of the pit and took one last look around.

I really need to tidy my room.

© Copyright 2017 Chantelle (flash_girl97 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2112426-Welcome-to-the-Pit-of-Doom