*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2114661-On-Haunted-Grounds
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Thriller/Suspense · #2114661
I was walking down the street looking for a guy to meet,all of a sudden there

First time meeting Part 1



I was walking down the street looking for a guy to meet,all of a sudden there he was looking straight at me.He starts walking towards me.I stayed right where I was until he made it to me.He said,",hello my names Trevor."





What's your name?I said",my name Is Crystalline."He said",would you like to go out with me?"I said",yes."We walked hand in hand down the street to a country road it was very dark on it no lights what so ever.Trevor said",there's a castle for sale really cheap."





So we contacted the owner of the place, bought it after that we had a house warming party with all of our friends.There were other couples In different rooms in the castle.It was getting very late.So we all went off to bed.



So sometime in the early morning, LaShawn went out to see what the big crashing noise was outside,it was a tree falling down it came right down to his body killing him instantly.The later that morning everyone went looking for him.They didn't find him.





So we all said",let's have some breakfast,sausage, and eggs."We noticed there was more sausage than what we bought in there.We ate it anyways.I said",let's go see if we can find LaShawn ."They all agreed to go looking.I said",let's separate into four groups."





Trevor and I together.



Janet-ta and Greg together that that way I pointed to the back of the house towards the woods.Janet and Brad, you go to the side of the house, go as far as you can.Jenny and Zachary you guys go on this side of the house.Trevor and I will go check all around in the front.





Then we will take our car,see if we can find him that way.Sara, you stay here just in case he comes back.Trevor and I walk to the front of the house.Meanwhile, Janet-ta and Greg are looking all around calling Lash Awns name.But there is no answer from LaShawn .





They decided to stop looking for him.Greg says hey Janet-ta how about we go back to the castle and make love?Janet-ta says ya that sounds better than looking for someone that's not even answering back to us.Do you think he's even still here?Greg says no I don't think he is?





So Greg and Janet-ta walk back to the castle.When they get back to the castle they go up to Trevor and my room.Greg then takes a hold of Janet-ta face,starts kissing her on the lips.She's kissing him back she takes out both of her arms and takes Greg jacket off while they are kissing each other.





Greg moves his hands up Janet-ta shirt to her breast.He starts rubbing Janet-ta breast in his palm of his hand.



Janet-ta hand move to the bottom of Greg shirt and pulls it up over his head and takes it off.Greg decides it's time to take Janet-ta a little further to see how far she willing to really go with him so he turns her around.



Puts his hands on the bottom of her shirt and pulls out up over her head and takes it off.She was so breathtaking to him, that the sight of her took his breath away.He starts kissing her from the back of the neck.He then realizes she's not wearing a cameo.He turns her towards him where she is facing him.





He notices she's got scars all over her breast and all over her belly.He then starts kissing her again.



Janet-ta is so turned on by this she takes her hands and unzips his zipper of his pants.She then puts her hands in the zipper and takes his shaft in her hands and moves them up and down his shaft.



His shaft is getting harder.



Janet-ta doesn't know this but Greg was a total serial rapist.Right now he only has eyes for Sara but she's with LaShawn.Greg pulls Janet-ta to the bed.Then throws her on it.He grabs the knife in his back pocket and starts shredding her shirt in front of her.





She is so shocked she doesn't know what to do.Greg rips off her skirt starts shredding it to with his knife his shaft was getting harder with all the excitement of what he was thinking of doing to Janet-ta.



Greg then looks down and noticed Janet-ta doesn't have any underwear on.



Greg says to Janet-ta unbutton my pants and pull them down right now!!!!!



Janet-ta does it as fast as she can she shaking all over.Greg then tells her to sit on the bottom of the bed.She moves to the bottom of the bed.He now says take my shaft,put it in your mouth.



She does as he told her she very scared and excited by this side of Greg she has never seen this of him.He says now start sucking on my shaft.She does as he told her.They don't know it but I have left Trevor outside looking for Lash Awn.I'm in the closet watching all of what they are doing.



I'm loving everything Greg is doing to Janet-ta. I never really cared for her she just seemed to be in my way of getting Trevor the way I really wanted him.She seemed like she was my compassion into getting Trevor full attention.Greg grabs the back of Janet-ta head with a fist full of hair and yanks her back and forth on his shaft.





Where Janet-ta is choking on his shaft.Greg doesn't care what he's doing to Janet-ta as long as he gets satisfied.He coming close to spilling his seed in her mouth.He yanks Janet-ta head from side to side on his shaft.Doing just that cause him to spill his seed in her mouth.



He says do Janet-ta while his shaft is still in her mouth and his seed in there too he says swallow it.





Janet-ta does just as he told her.He says suck on my shaft more.She does just as she was told she now very scared of what Greg going to do to her next.



But she loved the rough side of him.Greg shaft gets hard again.He then says I know what you're going to do.You're going to act like you're a virgin.I'm going to take your virginity from you every way I can think of.He goes,walks in the master bathroom seen Trevor and I had wine bottles by the bath tub and they are empty.





Takes them,brings them back with him.He then tells Janet-ta close your eyes and open your legs as far as you can.She does as she is asked.He puts the wine bottles down.His shaft is still hard.He walks back over to the bed were Janet-ta is at.



He positions his shaft between Janet-ta legs were here Honeysuckle is,rubbed his shaft up and down her Honeysuckle.He says when I enter you-you going to be so tight and hurting I want you to scream my name yell no.He enters her very fast with so much force she screamed NO!!!!





He pulls his shaft back out just a little then enters her again with so much force.She screams Greg!!!!!He can't stand her screams so he puts one of his hands in her mouth as he pulls his shaft so far out of her Honeysuckle.He looks down and sees blood oh he loved that even more to him it looked like she was really a virgin.





He put his shaft back in her Honeysuckle with so much force this time she bites his hand.Oh did he love this?All she was doing was turning him on more and more.He was not done with this wild vixen.He was going to have his way over and over again with her .





Thinking she was Sara and all the things he was going to show her.He says you stupid female bitch you're going to pay for that.He keeps his shaft in her this time.He says to wrap your legs around my hips don't let my shaft gets out of your Honeysuckle at all costs or you will pay for it very dearly.





He walks to our master bathroom with his shaft still in her.I don't know she managed that but she did.He tells her to lean back on the bath tub.She does what's she was told again.Do I keep trying to figure out why she's doing this?He yanks his shaft out of her.





He yanks his shaft back in her Honeysuckle with so much force and anger she flips into the back of the tub with his shaft still in her.Her feet are against the wall were it left holes in it.I got really pissed off then.I'm just waiting for the right moment to do something to them both., I decided I need to get back to Trevor before he started wondering where I was so I left.





Greg is so pissed off too.He pulls his shaft out of her.He says get up and bend over the tub.She does her head and all over her body is bleeding.Greg then grabs another of the wine bottles one of them was broken that was the one he grabbed.He's looking for something else while he grabs it.





Searching for a friend Part 2



He changes his mind at the last minute and decides he wants to hear her screams.He puts the tip of the broken glass bottle in her ass with so much force it all breaks in his hands.She's screaming very loud now saying HELP ME!!!!!!Her ass is bleeding very badly.



Greg loves it.He decides he wants to get blood on his shaft.His shaft is so hard from all the screaming and foreplay.He shoves his shaft in her Honeysuckle,grabs another wine bottle and shoves it in her ass this one didn't break in his hands so while he was moving his shaft in and out of her.





He was doing the same thing with the wine bottle while she was screaming No Greg, No Greg!!!!No one could hear her screaming because when we moved in I made the castle where no one could hear any screams.Just at that time, Sara comes into my room,she can't hear what's going on in the master bathroom.





Greg spills his seed in Janet-ta Honeysuckle because of all the excitement he was having with shoving the wine in and out of her ass.He pulls his shaft and the bottle out of her.He throws my robe at her and says get this on.She does as he told her.





He gets a pair of Trevor pants we left in the master bathroom,puts them on.He then walks out of the master bathroom.Seen Sara.His shaft gets very hard just at the sight of her.



Janet-ta doesn't leave the master bathroom because she is so scared of what Greg might do to her next.



Something or someone comes in the other door to the master bathroom.Trevor collectibles that are on top of the shelves the door was in front of fall in and all over Janet-ta killing her.Sara says to Greg have you found LaShawn yet?Greg says no.Has anybody found him yet?





She says I don't know,They won't let me go out of the house to look.Do you want to help me go try and find him in this huge castle?She says yes ,Greg and Sara leave my room together .no one notice Janet-ta is dead because everyone is still looking for LaShawn .





After I get back to Trevor I said to him I got to go back for a little while.While I'm gone you guys should still search for him and I will make lunch for some desert.Okay?Trevor said,"Okay I will see you in a few I sure hope we find him.Do you think it's strange we got more food then we bought ?





I said,"No I think someone else brought some to or bought some.Trevor said," Okay just seems strange we keep having friends missing and new things in the fridge."I said I know love , I wonder what is happening? And then I kissed him on the lips and walked back to the Castle. I walk into our master bedroom.



I look to see if anything is missing besides the wine bottles. I walk into the bathroom. I see blood all over the place and knives sticking out all over Janet-ta. I go out into the laundry room and get all kinds of cleaning supplies. I walked back into the bathroom. I sprayed disinfectant everywhere and bleach.





I grab Janet-ta body and take it to the meat grinder. I grind her up. I make enchiladas for lunch with some of the meat from Janet-ta body and I still have leftovers I put the leftovers in the freezer.After I'm done. I go back into the bathroom and clean everything up all the blood and everything. I go back into the kitchen and I see every buddy is back and from searching for LaShawn .





I said," I made enchilada for lunch". I hope you guys enjoy them as much as I did making them. They said," where is Janet-ta"?We all said at the same time we don't know? Last time we knew to use to be with Greg. Greg says I don't know where she is. Last time I knew too she was looking for LaShawn .





Trevor got up and walked over to the fridge to get the milk out and open the freezer to look in and see there was more meat. He said," have any of you bought any new meat" ?I said," no way!" I thought that you bought it. Trevor Walks back to the table with the gallon of milk in his hands and sits it down on the table .



He pours himself and me a glass of the milk.He said,"Does anyone else want some milk or anything else to drink?"He takes a drink of his milk which gives him a milk mustache. I scoot my chair out,I get up and walk to him ,I put my face up to his face I take out my tongue while he's eyeing my eyes and I lick all the milk up off of his mustache.





All of our friends left say man get a room or lets us join you.I said,Hell no I'm only his.?I won't share him with anyone,I love him so much he means the world to me and more.Trevor says I'm not willing to share her with anyone there are no words to say how much I love her.





They all said,"wow we didn't know you guys love each other that much we wish we had that kind of love with our partners."I said,"You guys will one of these days."Then I whisper into Trevor ear lets go to our room and make love like there is no tomorrow.





Without saying anything Trevor gets up out of the chair so fast no one seems to noticed we left the room.Trevor grabs my hand while running to our room.I thought to myself boy you think I have never given it up to him the way he's acting right now.





We make it to our room he opens the door so fast I didn't even see him open it.he pulls me into our room then shuts the door.He pushes me up against the back of the door while kissing me on my lips then travel down to my neck.



I yell oh yes Trevor that's what I like as I grab the back of his head and bring him to my face and kiss him.After that, i reach to the front of his shirt and start unbuttoning his dress shirt he always wears then I swear it's so much work to take off his shirts when I want to make love to him.





I laugh at myself for thinking that.He lifts me up and carries me over to the bed.I remembered what Greg did on the bed it was making me feel sick so I said,"love lets try something new what do you think of if someone saw you making love to me?"





He said,"that sounds very interesting.Where do you want to do this at?" I said,"How about in front of the window with the window wide open?"He says I'm gaming as he walks us over to the window and opens it up.





He puts me down as I take his shirt off.Damn them abs of his are so hot,I start kissing him as I move down his body kissing everywhere as I take the rest of his clothes off.Oh, my god, his shaft is bigger than I have ever seen it.





I look up at his shaft as pre-cum comes out of it.I lick my lips thinking I'm so hungry for it. I'm going to please him so much he's going to forget anything and everything but me.I get on my knees as I grab his shaft with my hands I twirl my tongue around the base of his shaft.





I look in Trevor's eyes as I put his shaft all the way in my mouth.His eyes got so full of passion and lust you could see it.I suck on his shaft as I run my hands up and down his shaft.Trevor moans as I'm doing this,I can tell he's liking this because his shaft is getting harder as I kept sucking on his shaft.





Trevor then stops me and starts taking all my clothes off really fast I don't know what's got into him its like he can't wait to make love to me.Trevor says to look outside my love we have an audience.





I said,"Oh we do do we?"I then turn around,I see it's Greg .I decided right then that I knew what he was up to.











© Copyright 2017 lovesglee (lovesglee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2114661-On-Haunted-Grounds