*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2114660-The-Vampire-Crow
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Fantasy · #2114660
There was a crow flying in the sky.It was very dark,blacker than black.

The Changing Part 1





There was a crow flying in the sky.It was very dark,blacker than black.I started walking down to the grocery store that was open twenty-four hours.I had to go through a very scary forest that had a swamp you have to go through to get to the store.





I kept walking and was in the forest.There was this very sexy lady all dressed in black,just what I wanted in my future wife.She points to me I say me, you want me?She puts her puts her index finger up to her mouth to tell me to be quiet and for me to come over to her.





I did.Without saying anything she starts kissing me I'm confused and numb inside like I'm in some kind of trance.She moves to my neck,she gets very excited then fangs form in her mouth at my neck she sinks her fangs in my neck there sucks loads of my blood.





She leaves me or so I thought it was a very sexy woman then I remembered I was going to the grocery store.So I started walking again then I made it to the swamp,I put one foot after the other the water was rising higher and higher something was hurting me very badly the was over my head now I just kept walking through the swamp with everything I had.





The pain was getting very strong I could hardly stand it anymore.It was taking my breath away from me I feel like I'm going to faint.I make it to the other side of the swamp.I collapse.





I look at my hands there are leeches eating my flesh all I see is blood a little skin plus bone right before I die,from the leeches eating my flesh and the sexy woman sucking my blood.After a while, the Crow from the sky comes down and starts eating the leeches,some of my flesh.





The Crow was the previous hurt in a fight with another Crow,some of his blood mixed in with mine.Because of that, I'm turning into part vampire part crow, right then and there I thought I will know my calling name if anyone asks I will be called vampire crow.





It will be so cool I thought I will make justice for all the abused children or hurting from anything going on in this world.I will make everything go the way god wanted it to be for this world with no crime or anything like that so I continued to go to the grocery store once again.



I felt like I needed raw meat ,something very salty and the color red but I couldn't put my brain to think what that was.I knew it was in humans and all animals.I finally make it to the grocery store, I go inside I head straight to the meat department where there's a butcher on site.





I then got there,was looking at all the meats there was I looked down one of the isles I saw a man hit and kick a child all the way down that isle.It was making me pissed off at that man.I felt very sorry for the child, though,the man then yanked the child up which made my blood boil.





Which I realized that what I needed besides raw meat,so I asked the butcher for some meat then bought what he gave me.I walked out the store.I started walking past the alley behind the grocery store, I felt like I needed to look down that alley.So I did.





I didn't like what I was seeing the man just hauled off and beat the child where he was screaming for help.But no one heard him except for me.The child then stopped screaming I knew something wasn't right.So I flew as fast as I could faster then lightning could strike you to that man.



I dragged him out of his vehicle slammed him up against the alley walls,threw him into the ground also where it made very large crater holes in the cemented ground.When I threw him onto the ground he died on all the impact of the force of my powerful strength.





His eyes rolled back into the back of his head soon after that.I looked down and noticed he was dead now,I now had to figure what I was going to do with his body.This was my very first time killing someone.I want all people that know that when they hurt a child in any way or form I am coming to get them I am not going to let this keep happening in the worlds I live in.



I then decide in that moment just what I was going to do so the police and all know who and what he did by putting him back into the car where he killed the child.I then got some red paint and put on the hood of the car with the red paint child abusers beware I'm coming for you next.





After that, I left . Decided to go back home now I was very hungry by now.So I grab the grocery bags I had with the meat I bought and start walking back through the swamp to get back home this time the leeches couldn't take any blood from me I didn't have blood in me anymore.





After I got back to the other side of the swamp.I couldn't wait to eat so I took one of the raw meats out and started chewing on it.Oh, my god, it tasted so good with the blood from the meat going down my throat.





It made the burning in my throat settle down some.I was thinking what was going to finish this burning in my throat.I then thought I wonder if that woman was a vampire,no that can't be possible can it?



So I decided to see if maybe she was.As I finish chewing and eating the raw meat,I decided I'm going to find another person and see if I have any vampire teeth,I'm going to suck the blood out of a person that's abusing any child in any way or form.





I start running back to my house.I then hear a noise,I don't like what I'm hearing it's pissing me off I don't like anyone try or raping a child that is just so wrong in so many ways I don't care if the child is a boy or girl.





So right then and there I decide what I'm going to do to this person that is either trying to rape this child or is raping the child.I run up to the person and throw them off of a five-year-old girl which pisses me off more than anything how dare this person to try to take her sweet innocent from her.





After I did that I tell her to run home and never stop for anything but to stay safe.She says thank you as she puts all her clothing back on then runs from where I am now.I then pick up the guy.





I said,How dare you try to do that to any sweet child.As I look for some rope to tie him up to a tree and let everyone know what he tried to do to a five-year little girl.I then found some rope then I shoved him up against the tree.





I said,"Stay right there and do not move."I grab the rope and start wrapping it around him and the tree,after I'm done I decided he needs to be punished for what he tried.I got out my pocket knife out of my pocket.





I started carving out his manhood,as I was doing this he was screaming.I didn't care my only thought is he tried to hurt that little girl and he deserves everything I do to him.I then got some sap that was leaking from the tree on had the guy on and put the Sap on the guy's forehead I then added his manhood to the sap that was on his forehead.





Then with the blood from when I carved his manhood out I wrote on the tree this is what happens when you try and rape a little child all pedophiles beware I'm coming for you.I then head back home with all my stuff.



I finally make it home without me having to hurt someone for hurting a child,I put my grocery's away.I then go and take a shower to get all the blood off of me from that guy I carved up.The blood was making me very hungry that's why I chose to take a shower.



After I took my shower I decided I wanted to watch the news to see what was going on in the world.When I turned it on they said some stuff about the weather first.They got to the alley of where the store was,I noticed the car with the red painting I did.





© Copyright 2017 lovesglee (lovesglee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2114660-The-Vampire-Crow