*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2115706-The-Foot-Torture-Games
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Fantasy · #2115706
Four girls face a horrifying game that can makes the difference between life or death.
"Let's begin the first round of the foot fetish games"

Cheering and loud noises were echoing across the stage. In the arena stands four girls. One, who is a red haired girl was scared to be in this games. Her close friend betrayed her saying that she was going to bomb the royals. Covering up for himself, he placed her in a dire situation. Scoffs and anger from the citizens found this remark deplorable as they found the royals to be their saviors. The king believed his story and placed the girls guilty of their actions. Placed in a jail cell, she was confronted by a brunette haired lady.

"What's your name?"

Nervous and sacred the young girl replied to the lady

"Itsss Laura"

Stumbling on her words, the brunette chuckled

"Well, my name is Crystal, nice to meet you"

As they were going to talk more, the crowd sneered at the guilty individuals.

" I do not want to be here" Laura lamented as the crowd continues cheering and saying " torture the defiled ones."

As the crowd gets riled up, the officials brought upon 10 boxes.

"Let me explain the rules. In each box contains a mystery of directions that needs to be followed. One instruction may be a simple foot massage for 5 minutes. Another could be more devastating like hot wax, whipping, or extreme tickling. If the contestants fail to follow the rule. They will be guilty as charge and faced the death penalty in public."

the officials drew a number and called up a girl by the name of Pierre.

A blonde haired girl with pigtails responded to the number.

"You are first up" said the officials.

Pierre was nervously walking up, the officials placed her into a chair and removed both her shoes and socks. Now, this beauty done her bare feet. With a colorful blue nail polish and a soft white skin, her soles were exposed to the audience. The officials went up and present to her the boxes she has to choose.

"Choose wisely" said the officials

Reaching into the numbers hoping to get lucky, she draws a paper.

"Tough luck" the instructions says "You will have your feet whipped 50 times all while dripping hot wax on them. Furthermore, you cannot look away during the process or you lose."

Pulling out from the box was a leather whip. The officials decide to test the whip on the ground. The impact from the whip left some marks on the ground. Walking towards the girl, she was crying from the fear that she will faced a tremendous amount of pain. Two other officials placed her in a wooden stock were her tender feet were now going to faced extreme torture.

The crowd got excited and the king open a remark exclaiming "Let the first games begin!"

The official starts the first smack on the poor girl's feet. Already she was writhing in pain from the shock of the first strike. During that, another individual started dripping hot wax on her feet. Feeling pain from the first crack, she started to shed tears from her eyes.

"I'm just getting started" exclaimed the official.

Lash after lash, Pierre felt each strike on her feet. Her once soft and silky is now riddled with bruises and cuts from the harsh whip. While the whip strikes, the hot wax dripped causing massive pain. Each of her feet was moving rapidly and shaking heavily as if the mere movement would break the stocks. As the blond moved her toes profusively along with shaking across the stocks, she was breaking down into tears.

"Pleaseeeee, it hurrtts soooo mucccch!" in tears as Pierre cries out in agony.

After 15 whips, blood started dripping down from the poor girls feet. While trying to block the strikes with her other foot, the hot wax caused her reflects to seperate them allowing the official to once again focus on one foot. Her soles now filled with several deep cuts and big bruises turned into a horror show. With the open wounds, the wax dripped into them causing the young girl to rapidly shake on her stocks. Both of her feet shakes as each strike lands on her wound.

"20 strikes so far, 30 more to go"

During the strikes after 20, Pierre saw the huge amount of blood dripping from the whip. The official gave the whip smacks on the ground to remove the excess blood before continuing. After the small rest, the whip started again and huge amount of blood came out from this strike.

Blood splatter across the stocks and on the ground. Puddles of blood were underneath the stocks while her soles themselves were covered in this red substance. With a crazy amount of wiggling and crying, the blond girl became a mess. The fact that she had to look at the punishment as well made her aware of the pain which caused her to feel the shock of the whip after every strike. Seeing the blood on the whip splatter on each strike as well helped her imagine that her feet are filled with major wounds.

"28, 29, 30. Woah there, your almost there." The official stated

The whipped dripping and stained with blood, stopped for a moment. The crowd wondered why he stopped. The whip was worn out due to being used for countless other individuals.

" I apologized for this defection and will replace it" as the official openly stated to the crowd " I will get a new whip in about three minutes"

As the official leaves, the girl is shaking. Both of her soles became a bloody mess. In one sole, cuts were present on the girl's feet. Blood drip from her toes down to the heels. Another sole was filled with huge marks and bruises. Across the sole were cuts across the toes along with several parts of her skin opened. In both of her feet, wax covered some of the wounds, but were burning the open areas. Pierre, with massive amount of tears in her eyes and shaking all over her body, try to focus her mind on something else.

As the horror continues, the crowd goes wild as this twisted punishment keeps on going.

© Copyright 2017 Ryonda153 (ryonda153 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2115706-The-Foot-Torture-Games