*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2115721-Cindys-feet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2115721
a story about a college student fantasizing about the feet of the smartest students
it was a chilly Tuesday walking to class. Tired after watching videos all night in my dorms was not the best idea. It was another day of being bored in English class. Walking into the class, most of the student were there looking at me opening the door.

"Looks like someone forgot to check their clocks this morning"

Wondering why the professor said that, I responded

"Im on time, aren't I?"

"If you count being 15 minutes late on time"

Every time walking to Mr Jones class was a bothersome. He would always try to find an excuse to fail me right away.

Going to my seat upset, i did not know how this day can get any worse. A young girl laughed at me during the squabble.

"You slept in again didn't you?"

The long blonde haired girl was none other than Cindy. She was the class star and was top of her class. She exceeded expectations and make me feel insignificant around her. I thought to myself that she talks to me so that she can increase her popularity

Here I was managing to get into this prestigious school through my abundant amount of leadership and extracurricular activities in my school. I was also a 3.5 student at my school, but compared to everyone else, i feel overwhelmed.

Now in my second term, I stopped trying and received B and C in my class due to constantly sleeping in and ignoring the professors comments. On the other hand, Cindy got straight A in all of her class, and it so happens she with me in every class during this semester. I did not mind as she was gorgeous. Many of the other guys flirted with her and girls were envious of her good looks and perfect grades. She was considered a perfect person in my mind.

One part that I specifically see is her feet. Rarely do I see her with flip flops as she often wear converse, but luckily she was wearing them today. She had a nice purple nail polish and smooth feet. It was as if I was seeing a goddess feet. I daydream in other classes thinking about worshipping and massaging her delectable feet.

Even now, while I daydream, Cindy talks to another guy and leaves me alone as a failure. Many of the frats and good looking men talk to her and brushly push me aside. I know that I got here by luck, but I did not imagine to be overshadowed by everyone else. I always think to myself "Do I even have what it takes to love her?"

After classes was over, Cindy walked up to me and said

" You have to make sure that you are doing well in school, that will help you get a job in the future"

" I know, I will get to it when I can"

While talking, a frat member walked up to Cindy

" Hey girl, you are looking fine, how bout you join my party on Friday, we are always looking for some beautiful ladies"

" Oh of course, I want to meet as many cute guys as I can"

I felt that I was being pushed aside again, so I went up and said

"Let me join as well, I can party hard too"

With a disgruntled look, the bulky man turned to Jacob

"No way man, we do not let losers into our party"

Cindy went up to me and whispered into my ears

"Sorry, I will see you in class though so don't feel too jealous alright"

Walking back to my dorm alone, I though to myself that I was a constant loser. Opening the door, I see my roommate Kenith in the room. He was considered a genius as he aced every test in the toughest major here at this school. He is also the best in terms of athletics. I often have to open the door for the girls walking in and asking where Kenith was. I normally say he is not here right now, and they often just leave immediately. Kenith likes me as I mind my business and he does his own thing. This time he asked me with a stunner look on his face.

"what's wrong, lover's quarrel"

Despite his witty comment, I simply nod and said

" Nothing much, just tired today"

"Alright, I need to head out for a while, my club needs me"

As Kenith leaves the room, I decided to look at various girls feet, each picture that I flip, I feel like I could cum anytime. Some of the girls have red nail polish teasing with their soles facing me. Nothing, however, can beat the lovely Cindy's feet. Her feet was beyond scope. I look at her Instagram and often see her sandals. I came several times every time I look at her feet. I do wish for one of these days that I can touch her feet.That was when I decided to attend the party regardless of whether I am invited or not.

On friday, I wore a sleeveless shirt and jeans. Following her instagram, I found where the party was being placed. I walked to the house where the party was taking place. In there was drunken males and party girls.

I went though the back and hopped the fence. After successfully entering the property, I walked around the house and acted like some of the males. The most troubling in this situation was the fact that many of the girls were barefoot. it distracted me and I bumped into someone

"Look where your going next time"

This young male was dressed nicely compared to everyone else. He done a suit and has a somewhat crass attitude. Next to him was Cindy who was talking to him about his achievements.

Suddenly, one of the brothers called me out.

"Looks what we found here, its the beta male"

All the attention towards me, I did not know what to do in this situation. All I could see is Cindy looking displeased at me being here.

"Get lost, Creep" said one of the sorority girls

Looking embarrassed, I wanted to leave peacefully, but then I see that the pretty boy walked up to me.

"Listen here, never step a foot here again, only those who are invited are allowed, losers like you don't belong here"

Cindy overheard their conversation and stepped in

" Look! I know he may not look like much,but he got into this school so show some respect Chad"

I felt somewhat relieved when I heard that Cindy stood up for me, then the guy in the suit came up to me and grabbed me by the collar. What he muttered next made me question myself.

"Cindy does not care about a loser like you, I have fame and money and I could very well threaten your family if you go anywhere near her. Remember your place and know that you don't have any self worth."

After returning to my dorm, I planted my face on the bed and cried myself to sleep.

The next morning, I hear a knock. Assuming it was one of Kenith's girl, I knew the routine. When I opened the door, it was Cindy. I was befuddled. She was toned down wearing flip flop and pajamas.

" Are you here to make fun of me too?"

Cindy replied with a sad expression

"No, I just want to apologize for Chad's behavior"

"let's take this somewhere else, my roommate is sleeping and does not want to be disturbed"

Walking to the patio outside, I was walking towards her with anger. I knew that she betrayed me that night and that I cannot forgive her. Looking at her instead was tears.

"I know you got here by luck, but you did not deserve to be called that"

As she started crying, I made a smirk reply

" Of Course! I don't belong here, everyone is better than me"

From that remark, Cindy was mad at me

"Listen, I came to apologize, not to create a fight"

Tears continue flowing down her face. This perfect image of her is now different as this perfect girl is crying in front of me. She then told me something

"I worked hard when I was young due to my parents arguing all the time, I needed to work hard so that they are both happy. I did well in everything that I did so that they looked at my achievements and not themselves"

From her story, I felt a deeper connection with her know and simply stated

"Look, I admit I am not perfect, in fact I am the opposite. I may be a loser, but now I know that your human as well. Tears hurt that beautiful face of yours and I know that you are a great person. I have always like you"

Cindy looking at me and made a remark

"You think so, I thought you liked me as an object as I often see you staring at my feet from time to time"

Embarrassed hearing that, I tried to talk about something else. While thinking, she instead said something that surprised me

"But, I don't mind, I mean you are a good friend of mine and I do want to make it up to you. Do you think you can massage them for me?"

From those words, I blushed and shook my head.

I took her soft feet and started to place it between my hands. The warm sensation along with the delicate feel from my feet could make any guy feel horny.

"What's wrong, you feeling a little better.



© Copyright 2017 Ryonda153 (ryonda153 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2115721-Cindys-feet