*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2116993-Feeding-an-Irish-Wolfhound
Rated: GC · Fiction · Adult · #2116993
A boy completes his chore of feeding the family dog while his sister's friend watches
“Did you bring you swim suit?”

“Sure did, Amanda,” Ashley replies with a smile to her new friend. Today’s the day the perky high schooler gets to go over to Amanda’s house. They talked about it all week. They were to ride their bikes together over to her house where they could do homework and swim in Amanda’s indoor pool. She can hardly contain her excitement as she waits for the last bell.

The girls ride together for nearly an hour. They’re well out of town when they finally pull onto a long driveway leading up to a massive house.

“Wow,” Ashley exclaims, “its big! I didn’t know you lived on a farm either.” They ride along side a low wire fence.

“Its not really a farm. We just raise some chickens and pigs. We have a horse too. Maybe you can meet him,” Amanda says with a smile. “But first you’ll have to meet Spot!”

“Thats so cool! Why didn’t you tell me you had any of this?”

They pull into the garage, lean their bikes against the wall, and head inside. Once inside, a deep bark echoing in the large home causes Ashley to jump.

“Don’t worry, thats Spot. He only sounds mean.

They hear the clacking of nails on hardwood before they see him. Spot comes around the grand staircase, barking and bounding to greet his owner and her new friend. Ashley is in awe at the size of the massive Irish Wolfhound. His huge head stands equal in height to hers and the dog’s massive chest and long body make him an intimidating sight. She steps back and behind Amanda.

“Spot! Chill!” Amanda yells at the dog who slows down and stops before running the two over. “Say hi,” she steps aside and motions to Ashley.

Ashley sticks her hand out and lets the dog sniff then lick her hand. “Awe, he is friendly,” she says as she steps closer. She lets the dog sniff her face. He begins licking her face while she giggles and laughs. The huge, wide, pink tongue slips out of the slender maw of the Wolfhound and slurps up her cheek. Spot throws his paws up on her shoulders and kisses her, forcing her to hand onto his forelegs and look straight up into his assaulting tongue. She lets this go on until Ashley interrupts.

“Why do you let him lick you so much?”

“Oh, I don’t know,” she pushes the dog off. “I guess I like it? Its sweet.” She chuckles, a little embarrassed.

“Whatever. Get your swimsuit”

A short while later, the girls are swimming and laughing and having a good time. They decide to climb up the fake rocks surrounding the pool to get into the hot tub. Once in, they continue to chat, but Amanda suddenly interrupts.

“IAN!” She yells, looking over towards the poolside bar.

Ashley turns around and sees a younger boy peering out from the far side of the bar. Over the top of the bar, she can see some of Spot’s scruffy grey hair. “Whats that?”

“Ugh, thats my little brother, Ian. GO AWAY!” She yells at him.

Ian had snuck into the pool room with the dog a few minutes prior. He’s been hiding behind the bar, watching the well endowed older girls swim in their revealing suits. Hidden from the girls’ view, he’s got Spot between his legs licking at his dick.

“Oh, he can stay, he can come swim if he wants,” Ashley says, trying to be nice and reason with Amanda.

“No,” she replies sharply. “MOM,” she calls out, “TELL IAN TO GO AWAY! HE’S LETTING SPOT LICK HIM AGAIN!”

From a far reach of the house, Mrs. Payne is heard yelling back. “Leave him be Amanda! He has to feed the dog this week anyway!”

“Ugh!” Amanda slumps back down in the hot tub. “Just go somewhere else Ian!” She yells back, not even looking at him.

Ashley watches as Ian finally listens to his sister. He comes out from behind the bar holding his pants up with one hand. With the other he motions to the massive scraggly looking dog to follow him through the open sliding door into the house. “Oh my” she exclaims quietly finally realizing what he was doing.

“Yeah, he does that whenever I have friends over. He’s so weird.” She says angrily like any sister would when her brother is annoying her.

“What was he doing,” Ashley asks, still disbelieving what she saw.

Amanda rolls her eyes, “he lets Spot lick him all the time. But he has OTHER THINGS HE SHOULD BE DOING” she says as she turns around to see if he left.

“Oh,” Ashley doesn’t really know how to react. She looks down at her perky young breasts, wondering if she’s really hot enough to turn on that little kid. “Why doesn’t your mom do anything?”

“Because he’s feeding the dog later so she doesn’t care.”

“Well, what does that have to do with anything,” Ashley inquires.

“Once Spot eats him it won’t matter. But he’s annoying me!” Amanda says crankily.

Ashley is in shock. ‘Spot eats him,’ she thinks to herself. When Ashley doesn’t respond, Amanda finally explains. She tells Ashley that her parents love their dog more than anything. In fact, the whole family raises animals just to feed Spot but, when times are rough, one of her many siblings has to feed the the dog. Times are currently tough so this week, its Ian’s turn to feed him.

Ashley still is at a loss for words. She is in disbelief about how nonchalant her friend is about the whole situation. How does she just let her dog eat her siblings and not care, she wonders. At the same time, she is excited by the prospect of the massive dog tearing into the young boy and swallowing him down. Her imagination runs wild.:

She imagines seeing Ian running through the yard with Spot hot on his tail. Spot chases him, bounding like a cheetah, quickly outpacing the boy’s shorter strides. Once within range, the dog jumps, claws into his back, and brings him to the ground with a massive thud. She spies a look of terror on his face as he begins to feel the hot breath of the predator on the back of his neck. Soon, Spot’s jaws open wide around the back of his neck. He picks up his prey and drags him to the back deck. Once at the deck, Spot begins tearing apart his clothing. He rips at the shirt, then the pants, all the while he pins the boy’s body down with a heavy paw.

Once the clothes have been torn off, the massive dog draws his paw across the boy’s body and flips him over. The dog tears off the remainder of his clothes, exposing his young body to the thick drool dripping from Spot’s maw. She watches as Spot’s broad tongue lapping at his body as he squirms and tries to get free. The squirming stops, however, when the dog breathes his hot breath onto the boy’s hardening cock. He begins lapping at it, drawing it into his maw, quieting the boy’s struggles. But it doesn’t last for long. The dog lets the soaking wet appendage slip out of his mouth. Before Ian can even contest, Spot bites hard into his stomach. Blood spills everywhere as he screams. Spot holds the boy down forcing him to watch as he throws his head back, swallowing the first bite’s of his sweet flesh, sending it down to his stomach to be processed and turned into a goop of nutrients for the ravenous beast. He dives his head back down and drives his snout into the open wounds on the boy’s belly.

“Ashely, what are you doing?”

Ashley’s eyes pop back open. She was beginning to deeply enjoy her fantasy. She forgot that she was sitting next to Amanda in a hot tub. Once more she is left without words. The first thing she can come up with slips out. “Can we watch?”

“Watch what?”

“Ian is going to feed the dog, right?”

She glares at Ashley for a moment before responding. “Ugh, fine,” she rolls her eyes. “How about before dinner?”

“Sure!” Ashley is excited. Amanda, on the other hand, still seems annoyed. Ashley can’t quite understand why she doesn’t seen this as a big deal. She can hardly pay attention to Amanda as they return to their conversation.

—FEEDING—

After what seems like forever the girls finally get out of the pool. Amanda runs up to her room to dress while Ashley changes in a bathroom. When she’s done, she comes out and walks through the kitchen and to the living room. She finds the tv on and she sees Spot’s scruffy tail swinging off one end of the couch. She walks over to that side, hoping to have a moment to pet and play with the dog but, when she gets close, she sees Ian’s head over the top. He turns, sees her, and begins shuffling around.

She steps over and says hi. Ian, being a shy young guy, turns read and just shrinks back into the couch and keeps watching the television. Ashley looks over the scene. Ian is sitting down between Spot’s front legs. Spot has one one foreleg behind him and the other draped over his lap, essentially pinning Ian to the couch. Spot Sniffs and nudges as Ian’s crotch while Ian just pets his head and tries to watch tv.

“Really, Ian?” Amanda had come down the stairs and quietly stepped into the living room. She’s still fixing her shirt when she steps in front of the tv. “Whatever,” she rolls her eyes, “will you feed him already,” she motions at the dog.

“No, I’m doing something,” Ian snarks back.

“Spot is hungry, just do it already! Ashley is going to watch or whatever.”

“Why do I have to? You never do half the chores I do!” Ian complains and pouts.

Amanda turns and looks up to the loft then calls out, “MOM! Tell Ian to feed Spot!”

After a moment, Mrs. Payne replies, “Ian, go do your social studies project or go feed the dog! One of the two!”

Amanda puts her hands on her hips and smirks at her brother.

“Whatever, fine,” Ian rolls his eyes and lifts the heavy paw off of him. “Wait here,” he says to the dog before kissing him on the head and heading off into the kitchen.

Amanda follows him, leaving Ashley and Spot alone in the living room. Ashely watches the two siblings walk through the kitchen and into another room. She takes the opportunity to pet the dog. She puts her hand out and lets Spot lick her palm before she pets him and brings her head down close. Without hesitation, Spot begins licking her face and neck. His hot tongue traces the smooth curves of her neck and face. It’s rough texture feels good on her skin. She snaps a quick couple selfies of herself with the dog’s tongue pressed around her features. Then she puts the phone away and places one hand on his chest and another on his head, feeling his muscular body moves as he tastes her. Her young pussy begins to drip just from the intense feeling of her makeup session. She brings one hand down and begins to rub at herself through her shorts as Spot continues to slobber her face. She stands upright and looks around the room for a moment. Spot gently laps, then chews her fingers. Seeing no one around, she takes a step forward and guides Spot’s nose to her crotch. She watches his broad pink tongue slip out and drag between her legs. But she jumps back as she hears the bickering of the two siblings coming back.

Ian comes back into the living room with Amanda in tow. He’s got some sort of cookie, a last meal perhaps.

“You’ve got slobber on your face,” Amanda points to a spot on her own face where she sees a strand of saliva on Ashley’s. Embarrassed, Ashley wipes it off. “Thats disgusting,” Amanda shakes her head.

Their attention is drawn back to Ian who has decided to strip in front of both girls. He slips his shirt off, his socks, then his pants and underwear. Completely exposed, he plops back down on the couch. He gently lifts Spot’s right foreleg, scoots under it, and places it down across his lap like he had it before. Spot wastes no time with the now nude boy, he puts his nose to the boys, licks his face, then his ear. Ian pushes the slobbering dog away. Spot takes that as a cue to go lower. He shifts his paw which was sitting over the boy’s flacid cock and begins licking.

“You can’t feed him here, its going to make a mess!” Amanda scolds him.

“Can too,” he snaps back.

“MOM,” Amanda looks upstairs again. “Tell Ian to move! He’s going to cum on the couch again!”

Ashley is flabbergasted at the ease at which the family discusses this, like nothing is out of the ordinary.

The voice upstairs calls back “Just leave him alone! Spot will clean up!”

“Haha! You get to put my clothes away too!” Ian sticks his tongue out.

“Whatever, just feed the damn dog.” She scoffs as she picks up Ian’s clothing. “Sorry, about him Ashley, he’s a pain. You can sit down I guess,” she points to a swiveling arm chair.

Ashely awkwardly sits down and watches the young boy get head from a dog thats easily 3 times his size. The boy’s little cock is completely covered with each swipe of the tongue. Meanwhile, Amanda take’s Ian’s clothes to the laundry room, leaving Ashley alone once again. She watches as Ian play’s with the hair on the dog’s head while he licks away. Ashley feels strange watching but Ian doesn’t seem to care and she can’t look away.

“Are grilled cheeses okay, Ashley?” Amanda is back in the kitchen pulling out cookware.

“Um, yeah,” Ashley stutters.

Ian acts like nothing is happening. He continues lecturing his sister on things to take care of. What he wants done with the stuff in his room, how she should take care of his cat and his gerbil. He goes on and on. Meanwhile, Spot tires of licking the boy’s dick and moves around. He licks the boy’s thighs and his sides. He works his way up his chest and back to Ian’s head. Ian’s words keep getting cut out as the large tongue sweeps across his face and often slips into his mouth.

Soon, the licking becomes more aggressive. His nips at the boy with each lick and often stretches his maw and fits it over the boy’s shoulder or neck. Ashley is waiting for the moment that Spot begins ripping him limb from limb and dining on his flesh. But Spot is still to gentle. A random lick on the boy’s sensitive neck causes him to pump his hips involuntarily. Spot quickly growls, moves his paw to pin the boy’s hard cock down to his stomach, then sweeps his head down to bite at it. Ashley watches the dog take the boy’s cock all the way into his mouth, down to the base. Through the strands of curly hair and behind the row of teeth, Ashley and see is dick squeezed in the fleshy, hot maw between tongue and hard palate. She’s excited by the sight. A low rumble emanates from the drooling dog. Ashley thinks Spot will swallow Ian’s dick first but instead he releases it and sits upright to lick at the side of Ian’s face again.

Ian is still lecturing his sister when Spot opens his mouth wide and scoops Ian in sideways. In the sudden silence, Amanda speaks to Ashley, “Oh my god, did he finally put him in there.”

“Um, ummm..” Is all that she can say as she watches Spot’s jaw stretch wide over Ian’s head. Muffled words still flowing from his mouth.

Amanda figures thats a yes and she returns to cooking sandwiches.

Ashley doubts this is real. She doesn’t believe Spot can get past Ian’s shoulders. But with the boy not struggling, its a breeze. Spot wriggles his head around and twists and turns until eventually, one shoulder is in, and then the other. Ashley quivers at the sight. She looks around and sees that Amanda is distracted by cooking. So she takes her hand and begins rubbing her wet pussy again. She continues this as she watches the dog struggle to wolf down his meal. She’s still waiting for him to just bite the boy in two and swallow him down quickly, but it never happens. Instead, the whole, live young boy is squeezed into the tight, hot confines of the dog’s throat and dragged down to his stomach, creating a visible, impressive bulge traveling down his neck.

When the dog reaches the boy’s navel, he finally picks his paw off the boy’s motionless lap. To Ashley’s surprise, his dick springs back up. Oh the pleasure he must be experiencing on his ride.

Spot shifts and sits more upright to complete the swallowing. With his mighty muscles he’s able to lift the boy’s body up so he may swallow more easily. Eventually, the boy’s young hard cock dangles in front of the dog’s mouth. Ashley watches the tongue snake out before each gulp, reaching closer and closer to his dick. Eventually the hot tongue finds its mark and begins playing with the dangling dick. Ashley slides her hand into her pants as she watches the previously motionless body begin to twitch and move. Another swallow brings his dick into the dog’s mouth. Its pressed downwards, pointing out of the mouth between the boy’s legs. He humps involuntarily at the pulsing hot muscle.

“Dinner is ready!” Amanda comes into the living room. Ashley got her hand out of her pants just in time. Amanda sighs, “Why isn’t he done yet?”

Amanda is there watching as Ian’s legs twitch and kick. Spot takes a forceful swallow, sliding the head of Ian’s dick onto his tongue just as he begins to cum. His tongue works fast to lap at the salty fluid before it sprays out of his maw. But even with that wide, wrinkly tongue, and another forceful swallow, he can’t catch it all. Thick white cum mixed with drool begins to drip out the sides and front of Spot’s mouth as Ian’s legs go weak.

“Ew! Ian! Ugh, you better clean that spot” Amanda scolds the dog before walking away. “Join me when you’re done,” Amanda says as she walks to the table where she can’t see whats going on on the couch cushions.

Ashley is breathing hard as the limp legs of her friend’s brother are slurped into Spot’s massive mouth. Eventually, just two feet remain. The feet wriggle one last goodbye as they are drawn in. Ian is still alive and being smushed into his pet’s tight stomach. Ashley can just make out screaming or moaning from within. She can’t really tell which.

Spot makes short work of the feet. He closes his mouth around them, runs his tongue between the little toes, and passes them down his throat to join the rest of his meal. Spot then stretches his cramped mouth wide again. Ashley gets a chance to see inside. The huge pink tongue folds out like a carpet stretching back towards the hot, pulsing throat where, just inches below, a human being’s feet are still being dragged down. Strands of heavy drool and the remained of the boy’s seed drip inside the mouth. She quivers when it snaps shut. Spot takes another forceful swallow to finish the boy off, then looks at Ashley before licking his chops, savoring the last bit of flavor of the boy.

Spot slips off the couch, stretches, shakes, and shifts his weight, easing his heafty meal into a more comfortable position in his stomach. Ashley’s jaw drops as she looks at the huge, distended belly. To her surprise, he begins walking across the living room to her. In just a few steps, he’s there. At first she picks her feet up and pulls herself away from the dog. But he just stands there, tongue hanging out.

Watching the heavy tongue drooped out of his panting maw, Ashley can’t control herself. She puts her palms in front of the dog and he licks both of her hands. She leans down and lets him lick her. His massive tongue draws up from chin to forehead, leaving a trail of hot, sticky drool. She can smell the rancid dog breath mixed with the smell of the boy’s deodorant and his cum. It drives her wild. She slips off the couch and sits on the floor so that the dog can tower above her. He stands for a moment, letting her look at his belly. She reaches out to touch it when Spot suddenly lies down on her. She feels the dog set his weight down on her legs, stomach and hand, then she feels his meal shifting from within.

The friendly dog wastes no time in returning to kissing his new friend. Ashley lets out small moans as the hot tongue caresses her while she feels Ian’s body moving within.

“Are you ever going to come eat?” Amanda is now back in the living room.

“I’m, I’m okay.” Ashley stutters.

“Okay,” Amanda says happily, “we’ll watch a movie!” She plops down on the couch and switches the tv to Netflix. She glances back over at Ashley who is holding the dog’s head down so that he will only lick her neck. “Wow, he really likes you!”

“Ha, ha, I guess,” Ashley replies with an awkward smile.

“Its kinda cute. Here,” Amanda grabs Ashley’s phone and snaps so photos of Ashley pinned under the dog then turns the phone around to show her. “See, its cute!”

Ashley chuckles, then lets Spot kiss her face again. Amanda snaps a few more photos then puts the phone down and watches the movie.

Ashley spends the next few minutes fingering herself under the dog. Her hand is still pinned to her crotch by the weight of the engorged dog and his stinky breath drives her wild. She pretends to watch the movie as she imagines the feelings Ian must be experiencing. She wonders if Ian can feel her hand rubbing her pussy from his spot inside the stomach. He seems to move whenever Ashley pushes her hand against the heavy belly.

After a while, Spot stops licking Ashley’s face and he simply snuggles on top of her, laying his head down on her legs. She pulls her hand out from under the dog. Its soaked. She reaches forward and allows Spot to smell it. He immediately licks her fingers into his mouth and sucks and chews on them. She lets that go for a little while before she feels Amanda will become suspicious.

Amanda is paying attention to the movie but Ashley can’t. Her mind is still on the intense scene she saw just a few minutes earlier. Ashley has to break the silence.

“So, you don’t care?”

“Care about what?” Amanda looks over.

“I mean, your brother… he was just eaten by your dog?”

“Yeah?”

“That doesn’t bother you?”

“What? Why? He’s food. That doesn’t bother anyone. I like Spot. I’ll get to play with him more now because he’ll have the energy to play. Plus he’s nicer when he’s not hungry.”

“But, I think he’s still alive…” Ashley presses on the distended stomach.

“Yeah, they usually are for a while. But whatever, he clearly enjoyed it.”

With that, Ashley stopped asking. It was so strange how nonchalant everyone was about this. Amanda didn’t care, his mom didn’t care, nobody cares that a human being is being digested and used as food. It turned Ashley on.

Eventually, Ashley had to get up. Her legs fell asleep under the heavy dog. She pushed him off and dragged herself over to the couch with Amanda. Spot stood up and waddled over to his dog bed in the corner. Ashely watched as he once again shifted the heavy load in his stomach before laying down and getting comfy. “Wow” slipped out from under her breath.

“You smell like dog breath,” Amanda poked at Ashley. The two chuckled and went back to chatting just as they were earlier. Hours pass and the movie finishes. Its almost as if they’ve both forgotten about the missing sibling. Mrs. Payne eventually comes downstairs and greets Ashley. There is no mention at all of Ian. At some point, Mrs. Payne walks over to Spot who is lying down with his eyes open on his bed. She pets him, pokes his stomach, says “hmm” and walks away.

Ashley watched the whole thing. She saw after the poke a bump appeared, then traveled laterally along Spot’s belly. She couldn’t keep her mind off the melting boy inside. “Can I stay over? She blurted out.

“Oh not tonight hun, its a school night,” Mrs. Payne answered from the kitchen.

“Alright, can I come over again tomorrow though?”

“Its alright with me,” Mrs. Payne replied.

“Oh no, I’ve got a project due,” Amanda killed Ashley’s vibe.

“Aw, well I can help you get it done.”

“No, its on AP stuff, you wouldnt understand.”

“Oh, well, could I come over and just play with Spot? I promise I won’t be a bother. I’ll go walk him for you!”

Amanda shrugged and craned her head over the couch to look at her mother. “It’s fine by me, as long as you get that project done.”

“Alright, its set then” Amanda turns back to Ashley with a smile.

—Whats next—

Ashley could hardly sleep. She spent the entire night tossing and turning, thinking about where Ian was sleeping. Eventually, she took out her phone and looked through her photos. She rubbed her pussy as she flipped through photo after photo of her being licked by the dog. Her favorites had her, eyes closed, cute nose pointed up, pressed into a huge tongue that outlined all her features perfectly. And one other photo where Spot’s mouth was open wide towards her. In the photo she can see into the dog’s mouth. The opening of his throat is open and waiting for her. Its dark, and wet, and warm. She wants to be there.

In school she can’t pay attention. The thoughts of her after school hang out with Amanda fill her head. He heart begins racing with the last bell. She’s trying to keep her cool as she walks out to the bikes with Amanda. They chit chat about everything under the sun as they ride. Eventually, theyre back at Amanda’s massive house. They have an after school snack together but then, to Ashley’s excitement, Amanda says “alright, I’ve got to work, go play with Spot somewhere.”

She’s got free reign to walk around the house with a massive dog. She’s thrilled. Amanda goes upstairs and Ashley walks through the house to find Spot. She finds him where she left him the previous night. He is still curled on his bed working off whats left of Ian.

Ashley looks around, sees no one, then excitedly walks over to the dog. His tail begins to wag as he lies and watches her approach. She stretches his head and feels his belly. There’s still a lump in his belly but it has become soft. Ashley feels it with both hands and presses on it. It doesn’t move. She presses harder and she thinks she felt a shift in the weight but she couldn’t tell for sure. She feels herself getting wet just kneeling with the dog. So she lays down next to him on his bed and pulls his paws over her shoulders. Spot perks ups and begins slowly lapping at her face. Ashley moans gently as Spot shift his weight to lay completely on top of her. She reveals in the feeling of Ian’s remains being pressed against her.

Its not long before the young girl works up the courage to scoot herself out from underneath the dog, spread her legs, and let Spot eat her out. She heaves herself out from underneath, leaving his heavy paws draped over her thighs and around her ass. She lifts the leg opening of her running shorts and Spot takes to it. He sticks his snout in and begins lapping heartily at her young, yet pussy.

She moans and groans as the powerful wide tongue slurps at her sensitive areas while she grips and scratches at the beast’s head. She wonders for a moment if Ian is at all conscious and wonders if he can hear the pleasure she is receiving. Just the thoughts of his digesting remains send her over the edge. She pushes Spot away and puts a hand over her mouth so that her involuntary squeaky moans are not heard by anyone in the house.

Spot looks inquisitively at the young girl, wondering why she made him stop. He watches as she fixes her shorts then pushes at his paws. He relents and allows her to slide the rest of the way out from under him.

Ashley walks around the house and this time, Spot follows. His heavy belly still swinging with every step. “Hey Amanda, can I take Spot out,” she calls up the stairs.

“Sure,” she answers back, “his harness and lead are by the door. Grab the big one, he just ate!”

Ashley walks to the back door and finds Spots harnesses hanging. There are two, one clearly larger than the other. She takes it off. the hook and turns to find Spot obediently waiting, tail wagging. She struggles to get the straps around the massive chest, made even larger by the load in his stomach. Once strapped, she pulls it tight. She watches as the weight held closer to the dog’s chest is shifted over the strap. A shiver fires through her as she thinks about how Ian would have felt that movement if her were still alive. She shakes her head and clips on the lead so she can head out the door.

Once outside, Ashley is led by Spot towards the wooded back of the massive lot. Ashley is forced to job as he pulls her, sniffing the ground, looking for a good place.

Eventually, they reach a spot near the edge of the forest and Spot finally stops. He squats down and begins to relieve himself. At first, Ashley looks away but of course, thoughts of Ian come back. She watches heavy logs of crap drop from the dog’s hind end. Her mouth falls open and she stares as she realizes that in that dog’s shit are remains of the boy she met yesterday. His digested, mushed up body was squeezed of its nutrients and dropped on the ground to be further disposed of. She begins to get wet again just thinking about it.

Spot finishes and Ashley doesn’t waste a second. “Come on boy,” she says excitedly as she jogs into the line of trees. She makes her way down what looks like a deer path, looking for a good place to stop. After maybe 35ft she breaks through the trees into a grassy clearing. Perfect.

Ashley drops her shorts, her panties and turns around. Spot drops his head and begins licking between her legs once again. As he licks her, she pulls her shirt off and unsnaps her bra.

Spot’s tongue takes wide strokes up her slick cunt onto her belly. He licks across her navel and her flanks and up to her chest. Ashley grabs her tits and holds them for Spot to taste. Then she drops a hand down and plays with her clit and his licks. Eventually he makes his way up to her face where he continues to slobber her.

The high schooler stands in the forest, completely naked, kissing this monstrous dog for what seems like forever. She can’t stand it very long though, she needs his tongue.

Without breaking their kiss, Ashley lowers herself to the ground. She kneels, then turns around and lays down on her back, this way Spot’s licking starts at her forehead and drags down her face to her neck. Spot pays no mind, he just keeps licking his new friend. She squirms under the rough tongue bath.

She then pulls on Spot’s snout, guiding it down towards her belly. The dog takes the hint and begins climbing over her body, licking down her chest, then her belly. She squees giddily as the tongue finally draws down over her crotch and caresses her pussy lips. She lays underneath him with her head looking up and the dogs large body. His hind legs still stand beyond her head. From underneath, she rubs Spot’s flanks vigorously, calling him a good boy, before pulling down, urging him to sit. He obliges, sitting with his hind hand still beyond her head and his tongue still ravaging her. She pulls down, telling him to lay down. Spot obliges again. He picks up his paws, presses them on either side of her young pussy, and lays his heavy body down on her.

Ashely finds her face pressed against the fur near Spot’s crotch, her stomach pressed against his furry, mushy, large belly, and her crotch pinned and assaulted by a rough, hot tongue. She inhales the dog’s scent deeply and imagines, in the darkness, that she has been swallowed by Spot and he his licking her one last time, urging her to climax before he swallows the rest of her down. She writhes and wriggles in a pretend effort to escape to no avail. She imagines surrendering her body to Spot, forever to be used as nutrients to power him through his day.

It doesn’t take long for Spot’s forceful licking to send Ashley into a spastic orgasm. She moans loudly into his underside as she squirts hard onto his tongue. She screams wildly as he digs his nails into her thighs and drives his tongue deeply into her. She climaxes over and over as she struggles to remain conscious under the intense pressure of the pleasure. As her orgasm fades she imagines herself melting away in Spot’s stomach acid, being broken down to mushy chunks of herself and being used. She loves it.

She eventually wriggles one hand free from under the dog and reaches down. She slips the hand under the dogs chest and own over her aching wet pussy to stop Spot’s licking. He laps at her hand a few times before giving up. He lifts his head high and pants hard.

Ashley pushes at the dog’s side with her other free hand and finally moves him off of her face. He leaves his chest on her stomach and keeps his paws on either side of her crotch. She looks up at the dog’s majestic head, panting triumphantly over the body he has pinned down. She looks her head over at his belly and admires the gurgling, shrinking lump that was her friend’s brother. Even as her lust for that big tongue fades, she still wants to be with Spot. She wants to be inside of him and she wants to be digested. She doesn’t want to care about anything anymore. No school, no work, no future, just serving a purpose as a meal for a loving dog. She makes her way beck towards the house knowing that she desperately needs to ask the question.

“Can I feed your dog?” she practices asking over and over in her head.
© Copyright 2017 eaten alive (lovesdogs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2116993-Feeding-an-Irish-Wolfhound