*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2117816-I-am-War
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Dark · #2117816
War is Hungry.
Once was a great war, over time. I spanned more centuries and time. Than man thought he could understand. The day of Judgement for yee all waste. Long senses upon us, looks of disgrace. The decision came down. To unleash that with that you live with, deep inside all. Every one of you.

For if you Farm, your thumb is no Greener. Paint, The Brightest Whites, since Before Might. Sing, with Passion, of Role Models, and Super Stars, Oh, My Delight.

While lost, I am sure, in someone’s Pages. Certainly, is not the knowledge and Power of Sages. With all’s been said, War under way. The Evil, I fear. Has strength, of its own. Like Bee, Dare I say it Grow Stronger? How Doe’s ‘Evil’ Mature?

The God of Darkness, while in that moment, happy to see his creation, had been not only a success. It grew, onto and by its own means. As though it were sent to make ill. One type, of evil. Over Time, Perhaps, even the Universe had some play. For the ‘Evil’ now has “Targets Acquired”, each by its own Desire…Not Design.

The God then Summoned a Demi God, feeling these inhabits of the Planet Earth. Were not Worth of his Time. To “General Dark” I leave you in Command of My Creation. See it through. Until there is no end.
The Most Powerful General Known to exist said not a word. He turned to you all and looked. He was certain, each of you hath heard.
© Copyright 2017 flcomeau (flcomeau at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2117816-I-am-War