*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2118662-General-Hell
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Dark · #2118662
Half God, Half Man. He is Hell, You were warned.
General Hell blazer ~ As I recalled.

There were two Demi Gods unleashed that day. While the world trembled in fear of General Dark. They Did not see Hell for The Next General to be, had much to self-discover. I took him back, to a time of great learning, human progress and wondrous achievements in engineering. I didn’t bring my Protégé to sight see the Beautiful Towers and domes of steel and glass that made up the heart of the first city.

I wanted he to glimpse for the next moment. Before us, was a village, huts of mud straw. Common people, no wealth or materials of any worth to My army. I sat with Hell blazer by my side, each on our trusty Steed. I issued my orders, we clearly outnumbered this village, thousands, to one. We are but the tip of the arrow, followed by every spear ever created.

“Encircle it, all who breath, bring before me, not close, eyes view is fine. Line them up, best you can”. By now, I’ve known Hell blazer for two years. I know what he is, and destined to become. To Hell, I said “Destroy Everything”. As though with Bitter Determination, he dismounted. He walked passed the peasants, maybe a hundred or so, Men Women and Children. He then set fire to every hut, store, anything that burned.

What happened next, is Evil, and should not ever be spoken. Hell, then drew his blade, and in numbers began to instruct the peasants, all of them. To walk into, and onto the fire. Those that refused, or tried to run. Hell did not kill, He Maimed. He would then pick his now enemy up, and throw them in the fire.
Until every last Peasant was dead, nothing but ash and embers remained. This took him almost no time, if you understand the efficiency of a skilled warrior. Let alone, a born leader, Half God.

I did ask him, why the people? He Replied “You said, ‘Destroy Everything’”.
From that day forward, Hell blazer, was in the Center of Every Fight, He was Number One on My Battle Field. My eyes, Ears, and back when needed. He was not only connected to our army, he was instinctively ahead of every enemy army.

As time spanned many battles, I could see the Now General Hell had an unbearable Rage deep within. He was powerful, fierce, and dangerous. Well respected, by friend and Foe. For as Evil as Hell is, while there is never Mercy. He always fights with Honor. To put to words, simple enough for an insect.
General Hell blazer, is simply the Most Ferocious General Known.


~flcomeau
© Copyright 2017 flcomeau (flcomeau at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2118662-General-Hell