*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2120904-Family-Ties-INTRO
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #2120904
This is the intro to this series of bodyswap stories. Character Bios.
Our story starts with a 16 year old boy named Alex he has Brown Hair and eyes, is about 6 feet tall and is average weight Wise. He's about the opposite of a jock and only has a few friends. Surprisingly he hangs out primarily with his Sister Dru at school.

He has 3 sisters, His 11 year old little sister Riley who had Brown Hair and Eyes, Is on the chubby side, height wise she's about 4 foot 10 and wears stuff you would expect girl's her age to wear so My Little Pony shirts and hand me downs from Dru. She is annoying but never too anoying.

His 15 year old sister Dru who is very thin and attractive, On the short side around 5 foot 4, has blonde hair that's mid length and wavy, Blue eyes and B Cup Breasts. She only ever wears T-shirts or Tank Tops with Short Shorts or a Skirt. She's very clingy twords you and can't stand either of her sisters for one reason or another.

Finaly his older Sister Aleesia is 18 around 5 foot 9 in height, Brown Hair and eyes with Very sizeable Breasts coming in at a little over a D Cup. She primarily wears Black Shirts and jeans and doesn't normally get seen in much else. She doesn't Express much and spends a lot of time on her phone, she's really the only person in the whole family who uses there phone for more then Talking and YouTube so she's a little out of place. She Babysits for work and how often depends on what her clients need. She also babysits whenever Mom is away.

Next is Alex's Mom Cassie. She has Black Curly Short hair and Green eyes. She's thin and about 5 foot 6 her boobs are probably about a C Cup. She got divorced about the time Riley was 2. She hasn't had a relationship since. Whenever she's not working or spending time with her Kids she goes out with her friend. This happens about 4 times a week and when it does Aleesia babysits everyone. She only ever has trouble with Aleesia for one reason or another.


That's the Character Bios for our Main Characters so for that matter this is a Bodyswap Story so we should probably go over the rules of how it works.
First of he can't Bodyswap unless he's in his own body, so for instance if he was in Dru's Body he can't bodyswap with anyone until he goes back to his body.
Second how memory's work is the person he bodyswaps with will remember everything but will think that they made every choice. As for what he remembers, he will remember everything once he returns to his body. And how his body works is that it will act just as he would in every way and when he returns to his body he will remember what it did. It will not be in much detail and will be a little foggy but he will remember.

So with all that out of the way I have two more things to say quick. Any secrets Characters have where not brought this is treated as if Alex was giving the Bios. So let's say ;and this is not​ true; that his mom was secretly an alcoholic but hid it well. He would not know that and therefore it would not be in the Bio. Like I said that's not the case and just an example.
Second any minor Character Specific Characters so Friends that only appear majorly In one story will have Bios when they are first mentioned in only one line of the story.

With that out of the Way I hope you enjoy and if you have any situations you want to see these characters in please tell me. So have fun reading and if you have any questions about anything let me know. Happy Reading!
© Copyright 2017 Katie Queen of Wetness (katietoes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2120904-Family-Ties-INTRO