*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2120911-Family-Ties-Path-1-Part-1-Riley
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Erotica · #2120911
Before reading, Read the Intro to the series. This focus is on Little Sister Riley.
Alex was dreaming....
In this dream he was talking to a fairy that promised a wish. It looked kinda like the Great Fairy's from the Legend of Zelda Series. In this dream the Fairy gave him the ability to swap body's with anyone. She told him the limitations of it. Before he knew it he had woken up. "Ugg of course it was a dream!" He thought. Today was a Saturday so he didn't have to go to school. His plans for the day consisted of playing Xenoblade Chronicles X.

As he walked down the hall to the stairs from his room he thought​ about how cool it would have been to really have those powers. Then the thought of it can't hurt to try hit his mind just as he passed his little Sister Riley's room she was still asleep and the door was open. He remembered what the Dream Fairy had said and figured why not....


Alex then woke up again. This time thinking about how he just dreamed waking up and how much he hated when that happens. As he sat up he realized something... "Wait did that actually work!" He thought. He then felt his whole body. His hair, his waist, his face, his crotch... It was Riley's body! In utter​ shock he instantly stood up and didn't feel drowsy anymore. He remembered everything the Fairy said about how it worked. At this point he decided he would be his little Sister for a day to take it as a test ride.

He walked down the stairs, the whole way groping his new crotch still in disbelief. As he reached the bottom of the stairs his mom Cassie said "Morning Riley. I made pancakes for breakfast." Alex himself preferred Waffles but he knew pancakes where Riley's favorite. So making sure to act like Riley he said "Yea! Thank you Mommy!" He realized this was the first time he had talked in Riley's body, it was a bit of a shock. Cassie his mom replied "Well isn't someone chipper today. Here's your pancakes princess." He walked to the table and started eating. They tasted better than usual. Guess that taste is set to a body more than a mind. Cassie then said "oh sweetie don't forget your going over to Sammie's house today for a Sleepover." Oh right I forgot she had a Sleepover today. Surprising considering that's all she's talked about all week.

Alex then walked down the stairs.. or his body at least... Right my Body is going to act just as I would act. "Hi Mom." Alex's Body said. "Hey hun. It's not every day Riley gets to breakfast before you." Cassie says. Alex's Body responded and with "I had to use the bathroom when I got up. It ran me a little late." Just as your body had finished talking your 15 year old younger sister Dru walked down and said "Good Morning everyone." Alex's Body and Mom both say Good Morning. Thinking about staying in Character he says "Good Morning sissy!" "Morning to you too Riley." She says and then continues. "Oh and Alex where gonna play Xenoblade later right?" Your body responds with "of course." As of this point you're almost finished eating and then your big Sister Aleesia walks down. "Good morning." Cassie says to her. Aleesia doesn't reply back.

Everyone has finished breakfast and is going of to there day. Your body and Dru have gone up to your room. And Aleesia had gone to hang out with her friends. "Riley are you ready to go to Sam's house?" Cassie asks. "Yeah I'm ready." He replies. "Ok sweetie let's go pack your backpack. You and your mom go to Riley's room to fill the backpack. Cassie puts in Shorts, T-shirts and socks. And then says "oh right you're still in your PJ's here go get changed." She then hands him a Shirt, pair of shorts, socks and panties. Then it hit him. "I'm going to have to see my little sister naked" he thought. His mom scooted him to the bathroom and then he stood there for a minute. After that minute he realized he had to do it. He started with​ her pajama top. She wasn't wearing a bra of course because she was 11 and her boobs had only started to Bud. But he couldn't help to look at his new little nipples. They where small and... Cute. He thought he then started to rub them. He started to feel a little aroused. Then he knew he had to take of his pajama pants. This​ time alot faster. Then after they where off he just stared at the little panties. He then took them off. There right in front of him was his little Sisters Vagina. He had seen it before when she was little but this was different. He decided there was no reason not to feel it.
It felt amazing.
He then noticed. It was wet. He had no clue girls this age could get wet. After one minute of rubbing he decided to put on the clothes. It felt absolutely amazing but he knew it was time to stop. He put all the clothes on and walked back into Riley's room. "You took so long in there I finished packing. Did you have to go pee pee?" Not expecting an answer she said "cone on." And walked down the stairs. They went out to the car and he got in the back seat. As they sat in the car Cassie said "Don't forget the things are in the side pocket." She put emphasis on the word "Things". She must be talking about something Riley is embarrassed about. Staying in Character he said "ok" and they started driving to Sam's house.


End of Chapter 1
© Copyright 2017 Katie Queen of Wetness (katietoes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2120911-Family-Ties-Path-1-Part-1-Riley