*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2122061-Family-Ties-Path-1-Part-2-Riley
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Erotica · #2122061
Read Part 1. In this one Alex in Riley's body visits Riley's friend Sam.
They where driving in the Car to Sam's house ; Riley's best friend. Alex (in Riley's body) was still really curious what was in the side pocket his mom had referred to.
They arrived at Sam's house.

Sam was Riley's friend. She was blonde and 12 years old. She was an early bloomer and actually had sizeable boobs. She was taller then Riley and they had been friends for a long time.
Alex's Mom Cassie and Sam's Mom Crystal talked for about half an hour then she said goodbye to Riley and once again reminded her of the side pocket. Alex did Surprisingly have fun playing with Sam in Riley's body. Nothing of note happened throughout the day they played and had dinner then when it was time to go to bed Sam's Mom said "You two need to change, Riley your mom told me yours was in the side pocket." "Thanks" responded Alex. When opening up the side pocket he saw Night Time Diapers. "Dose Riley still wet the bed?" Alex thought. As he was still thinking about the situation Sam said "Why don't we not put them on, we're Big Girls now." Alex agreed​. Sam started Charging into her PJ's getting Completely naked right in front of Alex. "C'mon aren't you gonna change?" Sam said. Alex said yes and started to strip. "Your boobs are finally starting to Bud!" Sam screamed with happiness. "Yeah I guess they are." Alex responded wondering why she would notice. Mid thought​ Sam came over naked and gave Riley a big long hug. There naked bodies touching felt really good and he started to feel his little sisters pussy get wet.
"I'm so happy for you!" Sam said. With that Sam then said "let's just go to bed like this, like I said we're Big Girls." Alex agreed assuming that's what Riley would do. They crawled into Sam's bed. Because of how small it was they practically had to cuddle. Once again there naked bodies touching felt great but they both drifted to sleep.

Alex was woken up by Sam, "Riley we wet the bed." Sam said sounding sad. Alex then noticed the huge amount of pee around Riley's and Sam's crotch area. Sam being really sad she wasn't able to be a big girl went in for a hug with Riley. But about 10 seconds into the hug Sam started to kiss Riley. In shock Alex didn't do anything. After about five seconds into the kiss Sam put her little tongue into Riley's mouth and started moving it around. Alex went along with this. They sat there and made out for at least a minute. Sam lifted up her head from the kiss and said "Riley do you know what horny means?" Staying in Character Alex responded "No." Sam went on to explain. "It's a feeling you get in your vagina when you want to have sex with someone, at least that's what my mommy told me." "Ok." Replied Alex. "I'm telling you this because I'm feeling horny for you. Do you feel the same?" Keeping Character as always Alex says "Yes I am. I didn't know what that feeling was before." With that Sam did not hesitate and instantly started sucking on Riley's little nipples.


Will be continuing shortly.
© Copyright 2017 Katie Queen of Wetness (katietoes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2122061-Family-Ties-Path-1-Part-2-Riley