*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2120945-Cassies-Horny-day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #2120945
Cassie has a babysitter come over, but she's all alone and has some different attentions.
Cassie was Mom of 1 and had a baby on the way. She had short black curly hair, Green eyes and perky C Cup Breasts. Was average hight and thin (she was a little more chubby due to being pregnant but was still in the early days of it) She lived just with her young son, as her husband would normally go away for months at a time for work. Because of this she rarely ever had sex and this made it so she had gotten in the routine of masterbaiting at least two times a day. She didn't always stay at home she worked 5 days out of the week. Because of this she had two separate babysitters. Skye a 15 year old who was very tall being around 6 feet, with brown hair and eyes. And her second babysitter who was there 3 out of the five day's, Ashley. Ashley was 16 and had Brown Hair and Blue eyes, she would almost always be wearing a Tank Top, making it very hard to ignore her bra, as for breast size she was a D Cup. She was also on the taller side being 5 Foot 8.


Since Cassie masterbaited so often she did it to a lot of different thoughts and videos. During this time she had masterbaited to the idea of fucking both Skye and Ashley multiple times each. She had a day off on the weekend coming up so she decided to send her son to someone's house for a play date and too still have Skye come over. She was so horny all week thinking of this idea and how to preform it. She had started Masterbaiting 4 times a day because of this. One when she woke up, one at work in the bathroom, one when she got home and one before she went to sleep. Funnily enough Ashley came over early one of those days so she almost got caught.


The day was finally here. She had so much planned it might take the whole day.
Skye showed up about 5 minutes early.
"Hello." Skye said.
"Hey." Cassie said in a subtley suductiv way.
"So where's your son?" Skye asked
"He's not here now I have something else planned." She said being a little less subtle.
"Oh is he going to be here soon?" Skye asked.
"No I have something else planned, take a seat." She said.
"Ok." Skye replied as he sat down.
Without​ saying a word Cassie sat on the couch and put her socked feet right on Skye's crotch.
"What are you doing!" Skye exclaimed.
"Don't worry honey. Now why don't you take of my socks and your pants." She said very suductivly.
"I'm sorry can't do that it's wrong and...." Skye was cut off as Cassie unzipped his pants and grabbed on to his cock.
"Now you don't seem to object anymore do you." She said.
"Now take off my socks and make sure you enjoy it." She continued.
Skye then took off Cassie's socks, enjoying every second of it.
"Ok now take your cock out so I can give you a footjob." She said.
Skye listened. Cassie then started rubbing her small feet on Skye's Cock. Up and down, up and down. It felt amazing. Cassie kept at this until he came all over her feet.
"That was amazing." Skye said.
"Oh we're not done yet." Right After saying that Cassie took​ off her pants and panties and then moved Skye's head to her crotch and gave the command of "eat me." Skye was happy to listen. This felt so amazing for Cassie considering the last sex she had got her pregnant and she had barely had Sex the past year.

The feeling of a tongue in her pussy was amazing, she couldn't hold herself any longer and came. Skye cleaned all the cum off her pussy and just as soon as he finished Cassie said "Ok on to the next." With that Cassie was bringing Skye to her room. She laid down on the bed and spread her legs open. "Fuck me!" Cassie commanded. And with that Skye got on top of her and as they started to fuck. Cassie was moaning and moaning. Her moans where so loud they could be heard throughout the whole house. "Here.. *heavy breathing* let me get on top.." With that they Switched and Cassie was bouncing up and down on his cock. "Play with my tittie's!" She screamed. Skye started to grab on to them, squeezing them, Playing with her nipples. This only caused her to moan louder. "I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!" she screamed. "CUM INSIDE ME! MAKE ME A SLUT!" she continued to scream. As they both started Cumming her moans had somehow gotten louder....

"That was amazing." Cassie said.
"We need to do this whenever we can." She continued.
Without Skye saying anything she knew it was a yes. She just sat there naked playing with her cum filled pussy.
"That was amazing, I should probably get going through. It's getting pretty late." Skye said.
"Wait before you go..." She grabbed her phone. Followed by Skye's phone making noise. "I sent you some pictures of me naked, just for you. That way you can Jack off to me any time." Cassie said.
Well thanks..." Skye was cut off. "Also take these" she said handing him panties. "Are these your..?" Cut of by her once again. "There my dirty panties, I figured they would help jacking off. I've been wearing them the past week now just to​ make sure they smell as much like me as possible, I've also masterbaited in them a ton." Cassie then continued to say. "Except more pictures and don't forget. I have a day off next week."


THE END

That's all for this story for now. I'm not sure if I'll ever revisit it but if I do I have 3 more ideas for Story's with this premise​. One being Cassie and Ashley. One being Skye and More pregnant Cassie. And one being a threesome. They would come out in that order and who knows. It could be written tomorrow or never. Anyway I hope you enjoyed.
© Copyright 2017 Katie Queen of Wetness (katietoes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2120945-Cassies-Horny-day