*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2128319-Mans-Own-Chaos
by Coty D
Rated: E · Poetry · Cultural · #2128319
humanities devastating chaos
Man’s Own Chaos


My mind is blurred by the lines drawn within humanity, we have reached the highest pinnacle of insanity, life has lost its very own signature of peace, preferring to straddle the lines of destruction and evil, ignoring the warning signs we are receiving from being depleted, defeated, tired and weary, from all of the devastation created, and by the blood in the street, which is leaving behind a tsunami of tears, and a mind full of fear, and a single lingering thought questioning how did we get here, where we are immune to our own conditions, comfortable with living in chaos, and too blind to see the reality, that the ugliness from chaos has become our greatest beauty, she has planted her traumatic seeds within the spirit of life, compromising man's survival, causing the most silent peaceful voices to finally rise up and cry out for a revival, because man must be his own savior, from what he has created, and hopefully he won't return to himself only to discover he has returned too late .....
© Copyright 2017 Coty D (coty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2128319-Mans-Own-Chaos