*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2129984-Natalyas-Kiss-My-Ass-Club
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2129984
Nattie has been overlooked in WWE for far too long, now, she looks to make the others pay.
Nikki Bella had been on a bit of a losing streak as of late. Losing to Carmella, Naomi, even Lana, she just couldn't win. And to make matters worse, she had ended up taking a Stinkface from Carmella. Absolutely humiliating.

"So Nikki," Renee Young said in an interview, "You haven't had the best of luck in matches as of late, how do you plan to change that?"

"Well Renee, I just need to find momentum again. I really need to find out what I'm doing wrong and how to amend that." Nikki said confidently.

"What about your opponent tonight Natalya?" Renee asked.

"Nattie, I can beat her, I have over and over and over again. And I will again tonight." Nikki said.

"Very good, now anyway..." Renee was saying before she was cut off by Natalya entering the room.

"Renee, give us a moment." Natalya says waving her away as she leaves.

"What do you want bitch?" Nikki asks angrily.

"Oh please Nikki, let's be real, with the way things are going, I'll probably beat you in twenty seconds out there tonight. And that's if I don't go down the Carmella route and force you to kiss my big gorgeous ass." Natalya says cockily bending over and spanking herself.

"Get your gross fat ass out of my face or we can do this right now." Nikki says as Natalya rights herself.

"See you out there." Nattie says leaving.

Later that night, Natalya's music starts. She comes out in her usual black latex attire that hugs her curves. The crowd boos as she poses on the ramp.

"Boo me, you can all kiss my big fat ass." Nattie shouts as she spanks herself. She then ducks into the ring and poses again, before bending over and forcing the ref to stare at her big butt.

Nikki Bella's music starts. She comes out in her usual attire and does her booty twirl. She high-fives the fans and flips over the ropes into the ring. She then gets right in Nattie's face before posing again.

During the match, Natalya dominates until Nikki mounts a comeback. Nikki then looks for The Rack Attack 2.0, but Nattie slips out and rolls Nikki up for two. Nikki then attempts a forearm, but Natalya ducks and German Suplex's her into the corner.

Natalya then stands with her back to Nikki and bends over and spanks her big butt.

"Get ready Nikki, get ready to kiss my gorgeous fat ass." Natalya says as she backs up, before stopping, and unzipping the back of her attire, revealing a tan thong that isn't visible up her butt.

Nattie then twerks over Nikki's prone body, as Nikki wakes up and her eyes widen in fear. Nikki tries to push Natalya off, but fails, and Nattie thrusts her scantily clad rear end into Nikki's face. Nikki screams as Natalya grinds her butt back and forth, and lets out some horrible farts on her face. Natalya stops moving and just rests her big ass on Nikki's face, as she poses to a mixed reaction. Natalya gets off after two minutes, and rolls Nikki to the center of the ring, and sits on her face for a three count.

Natalya then gets off as her music plays and her arm is raised in victory. Natalya then poses over Nikki and spanks herself, before picking up a mic.

"Welcome to Natalya's Kiss My Ass club Nikki." Natalya says evilly as she looks down at Nikki. "Hope you enjoyed initiation, now, a little souvenir." Natalya says smirking as she pulls down her thong, revealing her bare ass. "Enjoy bitch." Nattie says as she lays her thong down over Nikki's nose and zips up her attire again.
© Copyright 2017 FJ Fallie (worldblazers at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2129984-Natalyas-Kiss-My-Ass-Club