*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2130223-Chapter-2-Yang
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2130223
Draft for second chapter of book.
Chapter 2: Yang

Yang is the counterpart of Yin.
Like Yin, Yang was one of the two people who were the test subjects for the first demi-gods. His look and cloths are identical to Yin, only in black, and instead of a black mask, he has a black bandana covering his mouth. Once he left the 10th kingdom, he went to work under Fracture. This is what gave him the title of "Yang." He was looked at as waste of valuable material, only eventually going to work for one of the most terrifying X Rank of Dragphus's time. Once he joined him, he became the right-hand man of Fracture, in the hunt for new demi-gods.
What people didn't know, however, was the reasoning to his partnership with him
Yang was working with Yin to help the people on the horrifying list, but in different reasons.
Yang instead takes the people that have already been overdosed, help them with controlling it, and later, handing them over to Yin for protection. This was needed, as there would be many people who would be turned into overdosed workers, so the best thing was to have someone on the inside to get those people out of the hands of the evil. He was good at his job too, getting powerful people on their side, even if no one liked him, or Yin for that matter. He was at the top of his game though, for being the right-hand man of Fracture, he could create many powerful weapons for Yin's army.
Also, from being with Fracture, he got to get away with a lot, since he wasn't the stealthiest at what he did.
"YANG, GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!!!" shouted Fracture as he came into training hall where Yang was training someone who was just recently overdosed. Fracture was an odd man; he had been in the long war for a while now. He wore a black long-sleeved shirt, complimented with a dark cape. He used skinny jeans as pants, and had high boots for footwear. He also had bone fragments popping out of his neck as a sort of head protector, and some out of his arms.
"What is it now, I'm trying to do my job here?" answered Yang in an annoyed tone. He didn't much care for what Fracture had to say, or what he was always mad about, I mean, he was 65 and all he did was shout at people.
"I just got news that the borders of the 5th kingdom was infiltrated by the 1st kingdom, a chunk of their land was taken and we have nowhere to craft weapons since they took most of the smiths from that section!"
"I'll get on that, I could take this guy over there to get him used to fighting in real battles"
"Well do it quickly, their kingdom is vulnerable right now and that's an important ally we might lose!" Fracture them stomped out of the training hall.
YANG'S POV:
God, why does he have to be such a dick about it, I can take care of it easily and he knows it.
Maybe I should just twist his neck in the next meeting while he's not looking. No, can't do that, still need to get the other kingdoms off his side before I do that, other whys they'll just be torn to shreds after this one falls. Still, temping to just slit his throat when he's not looking would be satisfying to finally have him done with. No, I just need to wait, AND THEN I can torture him as much as I want. Hehehe, he, HAHAHAHAHA... Whoops, need to keep that under check, keep letting my brain drift too far.
"You really think I'm ready for this fight? From what he explained, that place should be heavily guarded to be kept if its new territory for the 1st kingdom." Said the man standing beside me. He's the man I'm trying to evaluate whether he's ready to go it Yin. Oh, and his name is Death. I gave him that name, seems to like it. Didn't really soot him out of battle though.
"Well, you've been stuck in this area for a while now, I might as well let you out to see what you can do, but also because I don't want to leave you here with fracture, don't want him rubbing off on you." I say to the kid. He wasn't the smartest, so I rather not have him tainted by fracture.
"Really? Awesome!" the kid seems excited about this; I guess he hasn't been in a real fight yet though, so I can see his enthusiasm with wanting to fight.
"Meh, I mean, why not, could show me I can take you to Yin if you're good enough maybe."
"Then lets go, I wanna show how strong I am for you, I will defeat every enemy there."
"Ok, maybe that's a stretch, there's gonna be at least 2,000 soldiers, not to mention there would most likely be a demi god if they took a chunk of the land."
"Uh, 2,000? And a demi god?" Ha, now the boy doesn't even want to go in, always fun seeming them worried.
"Look, ill tell ya what, if there's a demi god, I want you to kick the shit out of them, and leave the soldiers to me, as an evaluation."
"Ok, ill try best!" Oh god.
"Fuck, don't try your best, DO your best, if you die I couldn't care less, but if you only TRY, you deserve to die, give your opponent everything, got it?" I hate when people say they'll try, just means they're not confident with themselves.
So I take him out of the training area and into the Vehicle Bay to get something to ride.
"Hey, do you think we should take the two-person quad or the truck?" I ask the kid.
"How about the quad, its so fun riding it." Death says pointing at the quad to the right, bright red and in top gear.
"No, fuck you, were taking truck, id take three days on the quad and we'd have no where to sleep, use your head sometimes." Guess he didn't pass my test.
Looks like ill be getting out of here for a while, don't much care for anything really, if I had a choice I would have just killed everyone and ended the war, but Yin didn't want that, the asshole, making my life harder, cant wait to crank him over the head when I see him again. I look around at the place, I should have mentioned it earlier, but the fortress for the 7th X-rank is a huge castle made of steel. The parts, and right now I'm on the ground floor leaving, but just above us is the training hall we were just in. every room is sealed off, and the only way to get into them is through teleportation. Its useful for protection, and since high ranking officers like myself are in charge, we can turn them off as we wish, maybe for privacy, or to close off intruders. I'm getting off topic though, and I also just realized I was starring at a wall for about five minutes, fuck, now I look like an idiot.
"Come on Death, lets get out of here!" I call out to him while getting in the truck. "It'll take about twenty hours to get the 5th kingdom, so we should start going now!"
"Yes sir, right on it." Death said jumping into the back of the truck. He may be new, but at least he has a "yes man" attitude on himself, don't normally find people in high power doing those sorts of things, I mean, he was only a high ranking A-rank student, but most people in that rank are ill-mannered and cocky. They'll probably be the first I kill. Wait no, I'll kill fracture fist. No wait, I would want to get him weaker by killing his soldiers first. But then again, everyone would crumble for an easy death when id carry his head...fuck I dossed off again.



© Copyright 2017 Little Bell (yinyang_man at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2130223-Chapter-2-Yang