*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2130980-The-Dream
by Tehpip
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #2130980
Wrote this while drinking, and had an inspiration for a new erotica piece. May rewrite it.
It was dark, even as she opened her eyes all she could see was darkness. That was when she finally felt it, a blindfold. Soft and silky against her face, but, the softness could not distract her from the predicament she was in. Slowly she tried to move her arms, quickly finding out that they were tied just above her head, and no matter how hard she struggled, she would be unable to move. Fingers ran down her back, causing goosebumps to appear as she both moaned and gasped in surprise and arousal.

Do you trust me Princess? He whispered in her ear, enjoying the shiver that ran through her. With her nod, he looked at the others around her and gave the signal. One by one they came up to her and started flogging her. She yelped as the first smacks were heard, echoing in the room. Over and over again they hit her with their floggers on her back, breasts, legs, ass, and pussy, causing her both pain and pleasure. After a few more minutes, everything came to a pause, and her Master whispered in her ear once more. Do you want to continue Princess? Can you handle the flogging?

“Please, please Sir.” She struggled at her bonds as she tried to reach with her body to try and touch someone’s flogger, desperate to feel it on her skin once more. “Please, don’t stop. I don’t want to stop.” With no warning, a flogger went right against her ass, a scream leaving her throat at the unexpected whack. You are such a good Princess. I’ll give you what you want, this time anyway. With that statement, the other people that were participating in her flogging started back up. She could feel the sting of every flog she received, and she enjoyed every one of them. She was her Master’s submissive, and she wanted to make him proud of her. Especially since they had their collaring ceremony earlier in the evening. While she was distracted by her thoughts, she was surprised by a high powered vibrator being shoved against her clit. There was no way she could keep herself from begging for release, but, despite her need, she was still embarrassed to ask in front of all of these people.

The more she received from the floggers, paired with the vibrator, almost made it to much for her, and with her face turning even more red she begged. “Please Sir, please let me cum? Please please please?” Her voice was barely above a whisper though as she begged, and when she got no response, she begged even louder. “I need to cum Sir! Please let me cum!” Her arms were pulling against the rope as she struggled to hold her orgasm in. Yet, she received no answer, just more smacks from the floggers. After a few moments she could feel less floggers being used on her, until there was only one. It had to be him. “Please, please let me cum Sir!” Begging one last time, desperate for her release.



Wake up Princess, wake up. We’ve got to get ready for the collaring ceremony.
Blinking, she looked around the bright room. She wasn’t tied up or blindfolded, and she hadn’t been flogged yet either. It had all been a dream. Which goes to show just how excited she was for the event that was happening after her collaring. Giving her Master a big hug, she told him all about her dream, in which he then proceeded to get her right to the edge of release and stopped. I want you begging, in front of all of those people, so thank you for the idea.
This was going to be a wonderful night for her.
© Copyright 2017 Tehpip (pippi18848 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2130980-The-Dream