*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2131776-Double-dip-The-body-swap-story-Part-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by cheese
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #2131776
Is this a dream or is this actually real?
Continuing to stare a the little trimmed bush where your use to seeing a lot more, your thoughts get the better of you as you slide your hands over to side of Angie's panties and begin to tug at them. "I'm going to see Angie's pussy! (stopping your panties descent) But wait...should I be doing this? What if its not a dream, what if this is real?"
Puling your hands away from your waist, frantically turning your head confused by what exactly IS happening here, you then feel a cold shiver run up your spine at the realization that this might be, Could be! real...how else could you feel the fabric of her clothes pressed against your flesh, or the chill that ran down your spine, or when you were feeling up Angie's soft flesh and tits in your hands, the arousal you felt...you look at Angie's half naked self in the mirror again and slowly reach a hand up to one of her nipples and pinch at it, pulling.
"Ow!...fuck...Shit this is real! WTF!!...shit where the fucks Angie's phone?" You bend over and pick up your shorts and tank top off the floor. Throwing the pink tank top back on and sliding the shorts up your thighs, you then precede over to Angie's phone and unlock with her thumb scanner(thank god you don't have to figure out her password). You notice some missed messages but not from anyone you know, you look at the time and see 10am...your heart sinks a little and the room gets very cold...when you look at the date...its Saturday July 3rd..."How the fuck is it July 3rd again? That's impossible, that was yesterday...wasn't it??" You body stammers and throw the phone on the bed. You place your hands firmly on your head.
"How the fuck is any of this happening? I'm in Angie's body, the same day that I know just passed...like...dude..." You sigh, heavily unsure entirely of what is happening or what your supposed to do about any of this.
You turn toward the door and decide to see if anyone else is home right now unable to think of anything else and with yourself back in a state of somewhat decency. You grab Angie's phone and walk down the hallway and down the stairs. Walking thru the empty living room and into the kitchen...no one seems to be home...you walk toward the front door, opening it, being blinded by the sunlight. You scout outside, breathing in fresh air, seeing a few kids walking across the street and a short statured man mowing his grass across the street. The short statured man looks over at you and waves, giving you a strange look as if seemingly taken aback a little by your attire. You wave back, and close the door. Looking down at what your wearing it seems normal for something Angie would wear you thought, but it is still showing a lot of skin I guess. You take a moment, peering down your pink tank top, pulling forward the lip and taking a gander at your tits, sighing heavily as this situation is soo weird, but...a somewhat sort of relief that you get by seeing Angie's boobs. Boobs that before today you had only happen to seen once, when Angie had gotten really drunk at a party at her house last year, and flashed everyone saying 'How marvelous her boobs are'...a typical Angie move for a girl with some serious daddy issues...You sigh once more
Peering down your top again you exclaim "Well what the fuck am I to do now?"
You decide sit down on the living room couch, comfortably snuggling into laying down, and begin to think back to yesterday...today as you yesterday...trying to remember anything that could have made this actually happen, I mean...this is what you wanted to happen, what you had wished for...Your Angie...for a day? A day that has already passed for sure and you are getting to relive this day as Angie, doing basically whatever you want!..."A day that has already passed, as Angie...so does that mean they're no real potential consequences since its a day that has already passed? That kind of sounds right." Again talking to yourself waiting for an answer..."So no ones here to give me the answers, I'll have to guess a maybe then, you laugh. So I got my wish, I'm a chick with a rockin Bod for a single day." A very big and devious smile appears on your face. "And nobodies home right now!"
© Copyright 2017 cheese (commcody at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2131776-Double-dip-The-body-swap-story-Part-4