*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2131780-Double-dip-The-body-swap-story-Part-5
by cheese
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #2131780
Dream or not...this is what I wanted. Time to use it
Angie's phone goes off! You sit up from the couch promptly, and pick up the phone, unlocking it with Angie's thumb. You see you got a message from some guy named David asking if she still wanted to hang out today. You replied "I woke up today feeling really weird, almost like not myself. Can we hang out another time?" He replied "sure tomorrow?" You thought for a moment before responding..."This is only a day thing sure (:" A moment later he responded "Cool ok ill pick you up tomorrow around noon."
"Sounds good, you responded." After ending that conversation you decided to look through the other conversations open on her phone. Sure it was an invasion of her privacy, but given the current circumstances you were her, and I might learn something even. You slide down the message log opening up conversations with a Michael and a Heather. glancing through recent texts you find out Heather and Angie hung out Thursday and went shopping and that Michael was definitely trying to get into Angie's pants, like pretty much every guy around her. You giggle at the thought that right now their your pants, you pull your Waistband of your shorts and panties forward, admiring the view of her little trimmed bush. You go back to looking in your phone and come across the "Jamie BFF" tab. You open it see the conversation you had had with Angie Thursday, while apparently she was hanging out with Heather. You then get another cold shiver down your spine and you think what might happen if you text yourself...Not sure what might happen you text yourself something Angie would say to you "Hay babe". Waiting shortly a response, "Hay Angie, what's up? Completely shocked and not knowing what you expected or that you did and that response was not it. You reply "Hay Jamie...this is you right Jamie?"
Another quick response, "Yeah of course this is. This is my number." You responded "Yeah I know...I'm just being silly...I've had a bit of a crazy morning, But I just wanted to say hay and that I miss you."
...He doesn't respond, I mean...I don't respond...I'm probably working right now, But if I'm still me and I'm also here...this is some crazy metaphysical shit then...fuck me. Going through Angie's phone some more your inner man inside of you kicks back in with a devious thought and plan.
You go to the photos file on her phone and look through her pictures. Not finding anything interesting you realize Angie's phone has a private mode. You activate it, and It asks for your thumb "Thanks again Angie". You now have access to her private pictures...you click over to the tab and are greeted with tons of pictures of naked and scantily clad Angie. Pictures of her in panties, in lingerie, naked in the shower, everything you could want to jerk off too. You reopen your messages app and click on the "Jamie BFF" tab. You open with a message saying "Jamie you've done soo much for me, your my best-est friend and I know you have the hots for me and like to jerk off to the idea of me in my panties....sooo...I've decided to give you a little gift. Have Fun!" Following that message you attach every picture of Angie in her private file, Plenty of stuff to masturbate to if you get back and there's a chance you might keep them, pending how this whole wish thing works. After blowing up your own phone you smile wide at the power you have right now. "Myself can have fun with that stuff later, its time I got to have some of my own fun." Sitting up from the couch, You yank down your grey shorts again and hastily remove your tank top, freeing yourself of 75% of the clothes you were wearing. You begin to head back upstairs when you hear the lawnmower outside again. You smile and head back down the stairs, opening the front door. Seeing the short man in his late thirties you yell "Hay Buddy." The short man turns around and sees his half naked neighbor standing in her doorway waving at him, "What do you think of these?" You shout, waving and shaking back and forth cradling your breasts "aren't my tits wonderful?" The man is completely taken aback, You smile and head back inside closing the door laughing at the look on his face. "Wow that was fun, wasn't it angie"?
You put a innocent look on her face and say "It sure was, I love my boobs and what good are they if people can't see them?"
"Your right about that Angie, you say back to yourself laughing more. Now lets head upstairs and see what else I have to wear, these panties are cute but I'm sure I can find others that might be fun to play with."
You run up the steps, making your tits jiggle and bounce on your way, and dash into your room and shutting the door. You walk towards the dresser from earlier and pull open some drawers looking for.......jackpot. The panty drawer...the drawer being full of lacey panties and quite a few thongs along with some cotton panties and silk panties. You dig your hands in and grab yourself a purple lacey and a green and white thong. "Fuck yes! Thongs!"
You take a little whiff of the two thongs in your hand and decide to put on the purple lace. To be extra silly you place the green and white one on your head over your face, as you firmly grasp the dark blue waistband of your purple panties and promptly yank them down. Standing in front of the mirror you see a completely naked Angie from neck to toe, with the only thing she was wearing being the green and white thong worn across your nose and mouth. Angie's little bush being cuter and more tempting than ever you decide to continue and slide the lacey purple thong up your thighs. You pull it up tight, as if to wedge it in your ass. You look up at yourself seeing a sexy babe yanking up and dropping her underwear at your command and it gets you more turned on then before. You turn around to see Angie's ass as you yank the thong up once more even higher and harder, Angie's body letting go a light disgruntle as you yank her thong even harder. Letting go of the thong's lacey string you immediately grab and grope your tits. Squeezing and bouncing them in your hands, still wearing Angie's green-white thong on your head. As your looking down you see the purple panties you just made her drop and pick them up. You bring them in for a good whiff, you then have another twisted idea. You take the purple panties, ball them up and shove them partially in Angie's mouth. You then grab the lacey strings of the purple thong and yank them, looking forward this time, once more and staring at the image you've created of this hot piece of mess. Yanking her own thong to give herself a wedgie, while wearing another one of her thongs on her head, with a pair of her dirty panties shoved in her mouth.
A moistness grows between your legs that you can't and don't want to hold back any longer!

© Copyright 2017 cheese (commcody at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2131780-Double-dip-The-body-swap-story-Part-5