*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2133259-Naughty-Step-Daughter
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #2133259
He knew it was wrong but she just felt so good. She was too young to know how to do that.
“She’s 16. She’s 16,” he keep telling himself as she walked by him in the kitchen, her plump round ass peeking out of the back of her barely there shorts. He watched the shorts stretch against her pussy as she reached for a cup on the top shelf. She looked over her shoulder, feeling his eyes on her. He walked up behind her and grabbed her hips, holding her in place. “What are you doing, little girl?” he whispered in her ear, his semi-hard cock pressing against the small of her back.

She bent over the counter, lifting her ass, rubbing it against his cock teasingly.
“Nothing, Daddy. I was trying to get a cup but I couldn’t reach it.” His cock went from semi to hard –as- rock quickly as she slowly moved her plump ass across the head of his dick. His dick strained against his zipper, begging to be let out. He licked his fingers and slid them around her shorts and into her. Her pussy was pink and already wet as he pushed his finger inside.

“Oh, Daddy, that feels good,” she said innocently looking back at him as he fingered her tight, young pussy.

“Where’s your mother?’ He asked pausing his finger play momentarily.

“She’s…working late,” Her breath hitched as his finger worked her spot, her body convulsing in response.

“Have you been a good girl or a bad girl?” His finger worked inside her quicker. He felt her cum run all over his finger, even his hand before she could answer.

“I’ve been a good girl, daddy, I promise. I’ve been daddy’s good girl.” He picked her up off the counter and flipped her over, her back on the counter now, her long legs dangling in the air. He pulled her shorts off and tossed them on the floor across the room. “Daddy, what are you doing?” she asked closing her legs, locking her knees together in his face.

“I’m going to give you a present for being daddy’s good girl. I want to make my little girl feel good. Let me see you baby. You’re so beautiful,” his hand pried her knees apart gently revealing her tight, pink pussy. She was dripping wet and already there as he got on his knees and shoved his face in her young, wet pussy. She moaned, her legs shaking uncontrollably. His hands gripped each one of her thighs to hold her in place as his tongue flicked across her clit. “Her pussy is sweet”, he thought as her cum ran down his mouth and his face. He made her cum, over and over, his tongue working inside her, in and out.

She collapsed onto the counter spent, sweat drenching her entire body, her red hair soaked with it. “That’s what daddy’s good girl gets but we’re not through.” He pulled his rock hard cock out and slid it slowly inside that already primed pussy. He felt that tight pussy stretch around his wide cock, the walls gripping his dick tightly as she came; his dick just resting inside her. She tried to back away from his cock but he grabbed her hips and rammed his big cock inside her to the hilt. She screamed in shock, her breath expelling violently. But he felt her shudder and her pussy tighten around him, her cum dripping out.

“Oh, daddy, that feels so good.” She moaned moving slightly, her long tan legs wrapped around his waist, pushing him deeper inside her. He felt that young pussy grip his cock every time she came; her perky tits bouncing up and down every time he thrust deeper inside her.

“You like that?”

“Oh, yeah, daddy. I like that. I like the way you fuck me daddy. You make my pussy feel so good. Please don’t stop daddy. Make me cum daddy.” He started slamming into that pussy. Fast and hard, his cock sliding in and out, her pussy dripping with cum. “Oh, daddy, I want you to cum. Daddy, give me that cum. I want it so bad.” She rubbed her fingers over her hard nipples, teasing him as he looked down at her.

Her pussy gripped his cock, squeezed his cock as she came again. Her heat and wetness felt so good on his dick. Her body shook violently, her legs twitching with the force of her orgasm. His cock swelled inside her; she felt him thicken and came again. He exploded into his step-daughter’s sweet young pussy. He moaned as he emptied inside her, filling that sweet pussy up with his white dripping cum.

He pulled out slowly and backed up. Staring at this little girl lying bottomless on the kitchen counter, her dirty pussy dripping his cum onto the floor; he hardened again. He grabbed a dish towel off the sink and threw it to her.

“Clean yourself up before your mother gets home or I’ll show you what happens to bad girls.” He stroked his extra-sensitive but still hard cock and shivered, ready to give it to her again.

She wiped his cum out of her pussy while still on the counter. Hopping down, she threw the towel back to him. “Yes, Daddy. Thank you Daddy for the present.” She walked up to him and kissed him on the cheek, his stiff cock poking her in the stomach. Without another word she walked out of the kitchen, naked from the waist down. Her bare ass still taunting him as she left.
“That little girl is going to be the death of me,” he whispered to himself, his cock still hard, the taste and smell of her sweet pussy still covering his face.

© Copyright 2017 Michele (applemom2017 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2133259-Naughty-Step-Daughter