*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2133260-Sex-and-Coffee
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #2133260
What's a Quick coffee shop bang between strangers? Coffee will never be the same again.
She stared at him from across the room and felt herself get wet just thinking about the way his rough hands would feel pressed against her skin. She pressed her hand into her lap as she rubbed her legs together under the table, feeling it in her center. He looked over at her, feeling her eyes on him. She blushed and looked away quickly.

Feeling bold and a little unsure of herself she got out of her chair, her legs unsteady as she walked right by his table in the coffee shop. Her fingers shook slightly as she dropped a folded napkin by his elbow and walked toward the back into the bathroom. She felt his eyes rake over her body as she walked away. She was glad she wore that tight black skirt and that white shirt that showed how perky breasts.

After watching her walk away, he picked up the napkin and paused to read it momentarily. He smiled to himself and wiped the corner of his mouth with it. A moment later he rose out of his chair and walked to the bathroom in the back, tossing the napkin in the trash on the way. He looked left then right before quickly ducking into the men’s room quickly.

She sat in the middle stall, her hands fidgeting on her lap. She couldn’t believe what she just did. She’d never done anything like that before. About to lose her nerve, she stood up and was about to leave when the door to the stall opened and he stepped up to her. They stood there for a moment drinking in the appearance of one another.

Without saying a word he pushed her not so gently against the side of the stall and had one hand groping her breast the other crawling up her thigh reaching underneath her almost too short skirt. She inhaled sharply as the pad of his middle finger slid inside her. Her knees weakened as she felt the knuckle of his finger work deeper inside her. He held her up against the stall wall, his breath hot against her neck, his lips moist on her throat.

He took his fingers out of her and brought them to his lips, tasting her sweet, wet pussy. He had to have more. Dropping to his knees, he jerked her panties down her long legs and brought his mouth to her all ready dripping wet pussy. She tasted so sweet, her thought as he lapped up her juices like a dog.

She moaned loudly before she realized where she was and covered her mouth. Her fingers dove into his hair pushing his face further in-between her legs. She felt his tongue work inside her, his lips caressing her clit one minute and sucking on it the next. Her body shook uncontrollably as she came in his mouth.

He stood up wiping her off his chin and face. Grabbing the side of her head with both of his hands he forced her to her knees in front of him. He saw the dazed look on her face and decided to help her. He undid the button on his jeans and pulled his zipper down. She reached inside his undone pants and pulled his cock out. She wrapped her hand around the base and placed the head in her mouth. He moaned as she rolled her tongue around his thick cock. She worked her hand up and down in rhythm with her mouth, swallowing his long cock she gagged as he held the back of her head on it a little too long. He almost came down her throat as she pushed off it. Tears ran down her face as she looked up at him with those innocent brown eyes, his cock in her pretty mouth.

Not being able to take much more he lifted her off the floor and spun her around. She actually looked disappointed that he wouldn’t let her finish. With her panties around her ankles he spun her to where she was facing the toilet and bent her over. He entered her quickly, his big dick pushing through her tight wet pussy. They both moaned, their breathing labored as he moved in and out of her. She felt so good, her tight pussy gripping his cock as she came all over him.

He’d tease her, just a little. Pulling his cock out until nothing but the head was inside her, then pause. Right when he felt he could take it no longer, when he felt her shake with anticipation, her pussy clench around the head of his cock, he’d slam into her full force all the way to the base. She stifled a scream. He felt her squirt all over his cock, the warm wetness running down his thighs as he thrust in and out of her.

The bathroom around them was deathly quiet, the only sound the wet squishing of his balls smacking against her plump round ass as he pounded her pussy. His hands slid off her skin, a combination of sweat and her cum. Her arms slid around on the back of the toilet as she tried to keep her balance. Just when she thought she couldn’t take anymore she felt his big dick explode inside her, her pussy tightening one last time around his thick dick. He made sure to empty himself inside her, pausing for a second afterward. He pulled out and started pulling up his pants. Stepping back he stared at her plump round ass and pink pussy as his cum dripped out of her. “Damn,” he said out loud smacking her ass audibly and buckling his belt.

She looked back at him over her shoulder suggestively, biting her lower lip before pulling her panties up and adjusting her skirt. Leaning toward him she brought her lips to his and tasted herself on his tongue. Grabbing his cock through his pants she walked out of the stall, out of the men’s room. Her knees were shaking from what just happened as she left the coffee shop not believing what she’d done.

He walked out of the stall and stared at himself in the mirror. Combing his hair with his hand he laughed to himself realizing he didn’t even get her name. He just had the best sex he’d ever had with a complete stranger and he didn’t know how to contact her again. He rubbed his cock through his jeans to adjust before leaving the bathroom the thought of the woman he just fucked and the smell of her pussy putting a smile on his face.
© Copyright 2017 Michele (applemom2017 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2133260-Sex-and-Coffee