*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2139086-Thats-actually-the-first-time-I-wrote
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Death · #2139086
I don't even know why I post those it's not like I'm trying to improve or w/e
It's quiet, I feel calm, I feel lost.
The sky is dark while the weather is sunny.
The world is dark while the people are happy.
Are they happy?
Is the weather actually sunny, does the weather want to be sunny ~it's a mask~.
She pretends everythings fine even though her sky is dark, the sky is dying.
Who am I? What's my purpose.
A lost cog in a giant absurd machine.
You are born, you discover the world, you develop different aptitudes, you discover yourself, the real you, you start enjoying life and live it at its fullest, you socialize and fall in love ~or you dont, you just live a boring live, having a boring job and some boring hobbies to help you through that awful job which you need to carry on for being a part of the society which is doing the exactly same thing as you do, a cure for wellness, living to be a good cog doing what a cog should do, boring~.
You die.
What after that? Do special cogs have the same ending as the normal ones?
Maybe this playground is made to determine which cogs are special, someone needs them. Someone needs those cogs.
That's crazy.
Maybe it's just the place you have to play in for some time, as a break from being a higher being, you're still a part of the universe, you are the universe.
You're just taking a break from all that exhausting way of existing.
You choose to be born as a meaningless creature so you can liberate from the complexity of being a higher existence.
I found you.
Your turn.
© Copyright 2017 ThexiledOne (thexiledone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2139086-Thats-actually-the-first-time-I-wrote