*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2152724-The-day-I-knew-I-controlled-you
Rated: GC · Other · Adult · #2152724
A woman learns what controls her man
I knew I owned your body the day you visited me during your lunch break. This wasn’t the first time you had been able to sneak over to my house to satisfy the primal urge that we both felt to fuck like two teenagers in heat. Although it happened many memories ago, it is a particular day that I won’t soon forget. After our lusty, sweaty lunchtime rendezvous I followed you to the door. It was a pure miracle that either one of us was able to stand and walk after all of the thrusting, pushing and bending. Every part of my body was shaking from absolute exhaustion. We were both drenched in sweat. It was time for you to head back to work. Something forceful and undeniable took control of me. It was something I couldn’t control. I grabbed your wrists forcefully and held them tightly together with one hand and stretched your arms above your head with a strength that I never realized I possessed. I used my other hand to reach under your shirt and pinch your perky nipples, loving the way they responded to the extreme pressure my fingers exerted. I slowly raised my knee into your crotch. I pushed up until I felt that familiar mound of hardness. Using my knee I pushed on that steel erection as hard as I could knowing I could drop you to your knees. My mouth covered yours and I felt your tongue searching for mine, diving deeper and deeper into my throat. I continued to push into your hardness in a rhythmic motion. I listened to you moan in pleasure as you nearly dropped to your knees. I knew at that moment I could control your body and mind. I stopped suddenly and gave you a smack on your ass and sent you on your way.

I then knew you would return another day to relinquish yourself to me once again.
© Copyright 2018 Loosey1964 (testarossa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2152724-The-day-I-knew-I-controlled-you