*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2153403-I-Was-Better-Never-Knowing-Love
Rated: 13+ · Monologue · Emotional · #2153403
A brief summary about losing the love of your life
Love can make life both wonderful and miserable at the same time. I wish I had never discovered my hearts desire, my confidant, my paramour. I discovered that my heart had a treasure box designed to hold his love perfectly. It was like that missing piece of a puzzle that when found,made it complete. Suddenly I knew I was whole, I knew what love was all about! The joy and immense pleasure is something that cannot be described or replaced. It is a once in a lifetime experience that can never be duplicated.

Now that we can no longer be together and share our intimacies that treasure box that was once so full of love no longer exists. It will never hold the love of another. It is not important how or why it happened but that it happened. When his love was ripped from me and mine from him, the box was was destroyed for eternity. It wouldn’t have mattered if the box remained intact because his love, my treasure is the only one that would ever fit perfectly inside.

People will say that it is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all. I now know that these same individuals are naive when this phrase is uttered from their mouths. These people could not have possibly have experienced the love I’m describing. I am miserable and empty. I would still be the happy go lucky person I used to be, loving life and enjoying what life offered ,if I had never known his love, our love. Lost love only serves as a reminder of how sad and empty I am as well as a reminder of what is gone forever.
© Copyright 2018 Loosey1964 (testarossa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2153403-I-Was-Better-Never-Knowing-Love