*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2153383-Foot-fetish-diary---Sophia-and-the-pen
by PaterB
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2153383
In these stories I'll tell you a bit about my sparse FF encounters.
(Considering that this is the first of what I hope to be many short and long stories for you guys to read and for me to share I hope that I didn't make too many mistakes^^ It's been quite a while that I wrote anything in English as it's not my native language, so if you have any kinds of advice etc. I'll gladly listen to your feedback. This first story doesn't really contain any action, it's more for myself to get the hang of writing again and to set the tone for the following events. And now--- enjoy!)


It was in the earliest moments of Spring back in 2009, the warmth of the sun just began banishing the depressing winter feelings into the back of everyone’s minds. As usual for this time of the year a huge Influenza-wave spread across the republic, chaining lots of people to their beds. And so it happened that I had to sit next to my rather beautiful underclassman Sophia, who had just turned 18 a couple of days ago, for the first time.

She was a rather petite looking girl except for her rather voluptuous breasts, with long blonde hair hanging straight down to her shoulder blades. This particular day she was dressed more conservatively, wearing a pink Abercrombie & Fitch sweat-jacket and tight dark-blue jeans. We had a pretty nice relationship going, teasing each other often, but always in a friendly manner. And thus we did so this day, tickling each other a bit when the teacher wasn’t looking and whatsoever.
In a particular boring lesson though I left my arms dangling from my chair, staring at the ceiling, when I noticed a slight pressure being exerted on the pen I was still holding in my right hand. Wondering what that was I let my gaze wander downwards to my hand only to notice that she was slightly stepping on it in the air with her right foot. It was clad in a nearly brand-new black Adidas sneaker with purple decorations. My poor foot fetish was triggered instantly of course and so I decided to play along a bit, fighting against the pressure of her foot. I was fighting a losing battle though, which was obvious by the smile she was giving me as she slowly pushed down harder and harder, until I lost the grip on my pen and it fell to the floor with a loud click.

The teacher looked shortly up from the book he was reciting from, Goethe’s “Faust I”, before droning on. Looking down I let my eyes sweep the floor in search for the pen, only to find it beneath Sophia’s chair, next to her left foot. Luckily, for me at least, our desks were of a rather old type, with closed wooden fronts, so nobody could see from up front what was happening underneath. Furthermore she and I were the only pupils in that row due to the influenza, and since all the desks were forming an “U” facing the blackboard and the teacher’s desk, there was also nobody behind us. Silent like a ninja I slid down from my chair to get my pen back, evading Sophia’s still outstretched crossed leg, but before I could grab it she knowingly planted her other foot directly on the head of my pen, indicating her challenge for a second round. I only looked up at her now and whispered to her: “Come on, does that have to be?” She didn’t respond at all, and so I just tried to free my poor pen with all the strength I could muster at that moment, pulling at the base of it but to no avail. Of course it wouldn’t budge under her powerful foot. Considering that she always did a lot of physical activity and that I rather spent my whole spare time playing video or card games with my friends except for a bit of football practice (real football aka soccer) this came as no surprise to me. My frantic tries made the girl only chuckle softly. A couple of seconds later I decided to stop my efforts and return to my seat, seeing that my finals were already lurking around the corner and finally paying some attention in this class couldn’t hurt.

But as Sophia noticed my lack of force on the pen she quickly moved her foot from it to press down on my hands now, slightly squishing them underneath her hard black sneakers, pinning them to the floor. It was slightly painful but really arousing at the same time, as I had not really indulged in my fetishes for a long time. Thrice I tried to pull my handy away from underneath her foot, but again to no avail. Defeated I let my head sink, glad that the teacher hadn’t yet realized my absence, only to be greeted with her foot under my chin, lifting it up again until I looked up to her in that superior posture. She held her cellphone before my eyes, on the display was a message: “If you want to get up quickly, kiss my foot *Wink*” I couldn’t believe my luck. Somehow this beautiful girl really dared me to kiss her foot! Unfortunately it was still safely encased in her shoe, but nevertheless this was a chance I couldn’t let slip. Faking protest I tried weakly to escape once more, but neither expecting nor really trying to get free. After two tugs of mine Sophia started to circle my mouth with the tip of her shoe, its leathery smell was nearly turning my head to mush. I knew I had to act now, before somebody could disturb our moment, and so I finally planted my lips in a silent kiss on the top of her shoe as it just had completed another circle. She chuckled more loudly this time and quickly let go of my hand, letting me get up as fast as I could without making too much noise.

All in all this whole endeavor didn’t take too long, merely about a minute, so nobody really payed any attention to us. Still I was blushing all so slightly from this humiliating event, having to kiss my classmate’s shoe in the middle of class because I was too weak to fight it, hoping that Sophia didn’t notice the growing bulge in my pants. A couple of moments later she leaned over to me, her flowery scent invading my nostrils, and whispered in my ear: “Haven’t you forgotten something?” and pointed at the floor underneath her chair. And of course, flustered as I was I left my pen lying there. “If you want it back right now I can give it to you, but you’ll have to accompany me after school for a bit.” “Accompany you? Where?” “You’ll see. Deal?” I sighed silently. “Deal. You know I have to take at least some notes, once he decides to say anything useful.” “Tee-he”, Sophia beamed and leaned back in her chair before kicking my pen over to me. “Oh man, I just hope it won’t take too long...”


*

The loud chime of the school bell vibrated through the air, finally signalizing the end of another arduous school day. Except for my little episode with Sophia earlier it has been but another boring day so far, but now I was kind of giddy not knowing what she had in mind for me. And so I nervously waited after school for a while in the classroom for her to arrive, until she finally arrived about fifteen minutes later. “You really did wait”, she said with a surprised smile. “Of course. You should at least know by now that I always keep my promises.” “Good good. Well, follow me then, okay?” “Where do you want to go anyway? It’s not like you’ve ever really cared for my company before.” “Nowhere in particular”, she replied, “In fact, we could stay right here for all I care.” I was a bit surprised by her statement, not sure what was going on with her today, so I kept sitting for a moment longer. The blonde girl just smiled even more as she closed the door behind her. “Staying it is then. That’s fine.” “What’s wrong with you today?”, I asked her, as she arrived in front of my desk. She quickly slid on top of it, sitting opposite me but again in a superior position. “Nothing”, she grinned down at me while placing her feet on my thighs, “It’s just that I could use your help with something and after what happened earlier I guess you’ll be more than happy to play along.” My spine was tingling upon these words, was it all over? I had tried so hard to keep my fetish undercover, and despite me kissing her shoe earlier I thought I really had played the role of victim well enough to hide my pleasure in it. “You see, I had dancing lessons yesterday and my feet still feel sore thanks to them, so I wanted you to massage them. You don’t have a problem with that don’t, do you?” “Well, not really, it’s just that this is a bit strange coming from you. And I’ve never done this before, so I might not be the best masseuse you can find...”, I tried to wiggle myself out of this situation. “Aww, now come on, how can you know if you haven’t tried it before”, she winked at me, and with a loud sigh I gave up on resisting her. She could be quite… assertive in things she wanted, and this day all that she wanted was me massaging her feet. And honestly, I couldn’t really complain considering my disposition. All I could hope for was that she didn’t spread this to all her friends at school and such.

Shyly I started to take off her left sneaker, placing it carefully on the ground while exposing her socked foot to definitely needed fresh air. Not to say that it smelled badly, but it had a noticeable odor which I liked though. Her black socks were slightly wet to the touch and sported three little hearts in a vertical row on the ankles, colored blue, violet and pink. Placing her foot back on my thigh I undressed her right foot now as well. While bowing down to place her shoe on the floor now Sophia decided to rest her feet on my left shoulder, increasing the effort it took me to get up again by a lot. “Much more comfortable this way, you don’t mind though, do you?” “No… No… Do what you like, I’ve lost to your whims today anyway...” The blonde girl just laughed a bit before crossing her right foot over so it dangled just below my face, her toes pointing upwards touching my chin in a gentle way, the smell nearly putting my brain on auto-pilot. It all felt just like being in a dream, completely absurd compared to all that went on before with her, but I definitely had no room to complain, as she was acting out my innermost desires.

Absentminded I took her foot in my hands, the sweat in her sock made it a bit gross to touch, but that wasn’t about to stop me now. I only now noticed how small her feet were, maybe about size 37 or so (US 6.5) as supported by the bottom of her sock, where a 36-39 was stitched in white. And how soft they were! Even through the fuzzy material I could notice that as my thumbs began to knead her flesh. Every new push I gave her foot send shivers of pleasure through my body, and from what I could notice it was at least nearly as pleasuring for Sophia as well, seeing that her eyes were closed while she softly moaned. “Oh that feels good. Thank you~~”, she sighed while lifting her left foot from my shoulder, “Could you switch now?” “No problem”, I smiled up at her and took the presented foot directly into my hands, clumsily but with a newly found confidence applying pressure on it. Slowly moving downwards from the ball of her foot I applied my non-existent skills to her rather flat arch, before switching over to her heel.
“Harder”, she moaned silently, and I adjusted my force as wished, nearly going all out on it. Sophia pushed against my force with her foot, meanwhile having leaned back a bit, supporting her torso with her arms planted on the table. Her unoccupied foot slowly crawled over from its place upon my thigh to my utmost private area, gently stroking the worm-in-waiting. I was in total bliss by now, unable to continue her massage and only shivering under every move of her foot. Lovingly I looked up to Sophia’s face, staring in her lovely bushing face, as suddenly loud noises were to be heard from the floor.

Hastily Sophia stopped her teasing footjob attempt and slid down from the desk just in time as the school’s old cleaning lady, Mrs King, entered the room. “Whoa, what are you two still doing here?”, she asked the two of us, excitement and disappointment in union still plastered on my face. “Just some private tutoring, that’s all”, Sophia quickly explained. “Well then, still off with you, you know you’re not allowed to stay in school after hours.” “Alright then, we were about to leave anyways. Shall I drive you home?”, Sophia asked me. I could only shook my head though. “Thanks, but that’s too far for you and going by tram is faster anyway”, I smiled at her, glad that I was about to get some minutes of fresh air on my way to the tram to calm myself and my throbbing member. “Well then, I’m off”, the young woman added on as she hugged me goodbye, her feet now more or less firmly stored away in her untied shoes. I bend down to sort everything in my bag quickly and adjusting my crotch out of line of sight, before I left as well for home, never forgetting this day.

© Copyright 2018 PaterB (paterb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2153383-Foot-fetish-diary---Sophia-and-the-pen