*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2261137-My-Foot-Fetish-Diary---Defeeted-by-Hanna
by PaterB
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Adult · #2261137
Another story of my past at the feet of beautiful girls
Let me tell you about the time where I met a girl so exactly my type that it was scary. It was back in summer of 2008, shortly before the holidays. All of the students in the advanced level were invited by our music teacher to a backstage visit of the local opera. It was a voluntarily visit though and considering the fact that most of my classmates had no real interest in classical music and therefore I was the only one of us attending. We met at around midday if I remember correctly and the sun was approaching its zenith, cooking us from above. On the plaza in front of the opera it was kinda hard to come by even the slightest form of a shadow and since I never could handle heat that well I started profusely sweating all over. Nearly all of us were complaining about the weather, thinking of how one could have spent this day much better that waiting for a constantly late-arriving teacher, but the one who couldn't really complain that much was me, as there were quite many girls from the lower classes in attendance, wearing a multitude of sandals, flats and other open footwear. In the middle of this heaven I didn’t know where to look, being rather isolated in the pack I tried to keep my gaze up as to avoid getting hard just from the sight alone.

Salvation came but a couple of minutes later, as out teacher finally arrived, leading us into the cool foyer. After a quick introduction into what would await us this day we made our way into the opera hall itself and onto the stage. It was a rather fascinating sight, the view from there on the many rows of seats and the imagination that comes with it of them being completely crowded even gave off a slight pressure, increasing my already profound respect for the opera singers and other stage performers.

Stepping behind the curtain the parquet floor was slightly uneven, having a lot of different trap doors and other gadgets concealed from the viewers eye implemented in it. Standing on one of these gadget, a round surface able to slightly turn for whatever purpose my weak stomach was triggered as it moved around under the step of the many students walking across it at this point. With a fluttery feeling I looked downwards at this circle after it had already ceased moving, a bit weak on my feet as something entered my peripheral vision. It was pair of feet, slender, long and milky white, wearing white-blue-brown sandals exposing her long toes with well-cared for toenails, though seemingly unpolished. They were the most beautiful feet I ever had the pleasure to look upon up to this point in my life, making it impossible for me to avert my eyes. That was until the owner of these feet decided it would be a good idea to tease me a bit, slightly jumping up and down on this moving surface, instantly returning that strange feeling to my stomach. The shock enabled me to look up though, finally freeing me from the spell these feet laid on my eyes, but as my gaze returned to eye level I was met with one of the most beautiful smiles I’ve witnessed as well, as I was staring right into the smiling face of Hanna, her creamy white teeth drawing a lot of my attention. She was one of the underclassmen of mine, in the same class as Sophia, but I’ve never really had anything to do with her up to this point, as she had transferred to my school just that year. This was all about to change though in the near future.

For now our “special” moment unfortunately was interrupted by our guide; and despite this whole tour taking more than three hours I couldn’t find neither the chance nor the courage to talk to such a beauty. Still, whenever I could I sent my gaze over to those impeccable feet, savoring their perfection.
Well, that was it though for a rather long time between me and her, nothing more than a couple of stares, as summer break started right after that day and she got herself a boyfriend while on vacation.

Entering autumn we got paired together in our combined English course though and from here on out we hit things off pretty well, started talking much more often, met in our spare time and she even slept a couple of times at my place comfortably snuggled into my embrace. But I never really got close to her feet except for us playing footsie from time to time when studying and such. That all was about to change during the last two days I spent with her.
Just like often I came over to Hanna’s place on a Saturday evening helping her with her studies. After an elongated study period we wound up lying side by side in her cozy super soft bed, though it was a bit small for the two of us, seeing that I’m rather heavily built all around, and so we checked each other a bit fighting for space. Then, al of a sudden she quickly mounted my, grabbing my wrists and pinning them to the mattress before transitioning into a classic schoolgirl pin, her knees now firmly planted on my upper arm. It was really arousing to me back in the day, being playfully dominated by her in this way and so close to her lovey-lovey parts, only separated from my face by the thin fabric of the brown cargo pants. Meekly I struggled against her pin, only to realize it would take too much effort to get my arms free and so I quickly stopped my resistance.
“Now come on, that’s it already?”, she teased me and ignited my competitiveness with it. With a great effort I lifted my chest up, getting her to slip from her dominant position and freeing my arms. Turning around 180° I was now facing the mattress, still sunk in pretty deep with her added weight on top of me. “Okay, what did that help you right now?”, she wondered, before I started pushing up with all my might, lifting the both of us until I could get my knees under my body to stabilize the position.

Hanna though was completely unfazed by my struggles and was now kind of sitting on my shoulders. That was only for a moment though, as she stretched her long slender legs fully, my head sandwiched between her firm thighs. The pressure from her ever increasing I tried to get into a standing position, but her headscissor took too much out of me and I slumped back down, my head still in her impervious hold before she let me go, sinking flat on the mattress. I landed right upon her feet though, clad in some unbelievably sexy red socks, with black-yellow stripes on the arch (Ohhh what I’d give for a photo of them).

I didn’t move away of course as I completely loved lying on them, savoring the somewhat fresh, unworn smell emanating from her feet. She began making it a bit uncomfortable for me though as Hanna started poking my face by raising her toes, sometimes slightly pinching my cheeks, and so I had to turn around to kind of hide my interest in her feet. Looking at her completely superior figure, the long legs leading up to her slender midriff and that smile, that damn smile which she looked down upon me with and said: “Ready to call it quits?”

In this moment I realized for the first time I’d really developed a heavy crush on her, not just thinking “Hey, she looks good” or stuff, but for the wholeness of her being. But still, I didn’t want to lose to her in such a way, and showing a bit of unprecedented agility I lifted my legs up and wrapped them around her waist, dragging her down with them. Having her finally on the “floor” I tried to go for a pin of my own and lifted my chest up, only to be greeted by her foot, pushing me down again, and again as I tried to juke it. I shuffled backwards a bit until I reached the wall at the head of her bed, thinking I was out of range of her legs, but yeah, I was still wrong about that. While I finally got myself into an upright position, at least my upper body, Hanna managed to plant both her feet on my sides and started to tickle my with them. And admittedly, I was (and still am I guess) absolutely ticklish at nearly every part of my body. Thrown into wild spasms I rocked from side to side, clasping her calves trying to pull her legs away, before my movements made me fall off the bed and hard to the wooden floor. Free of her tickle attack I robbed across the floor, trying to get to her beanbag, my favorite place in her room to chill. Then again, I made my calculations and plans without her in mind. Still in her playful/domineering mood, she walked over the two or three steps I managed to make so far and without and hesitation stepped on my back, placing both her feet on me, close to my scapulars. Grunting under her weight I tried to push myself up again, but this time I had no strength left anymore and stopped even trying to get free, completely accepting her place atop of me.

Still trying to get the best out of this position I put my arms on my back and grabbed her by the ankles, faking a desire to pull her off while just loving being able to touch her. Her feet were slightly warm to the touch, at least for my back, and through the thin fabric of my shirt I could feel every move they made very accurately. Crunching her toes she started to kind of massage me somehow, although I still don’t know what her purpose was for that kind of move. Then again, I couldn't care less in this particular moment, as each new scrunch send waves of pleasure through my body. Soon after though she stopped and stepped down from me, making a show out of it as she slowly walked back to the bed while having to cross me again, shortly pausing while above me with what I can only imagine as a smirk on her face, seeing that all I could see from my position fore those damn beautiful legs and feet of hers.
Having reached the bed she sat down in silence, crossing her legs and bobbing her feet up and down, while I just remained on the floor, trying to wish my now fully formed boner away. At least, so I felt, she couldn’t see it through my jeans as it was facing upward and therefore not really easy to see once I turned around, but still I didn’t want to risk giving my secret away and stayed. Not for long though, as she got bored quickly of watching me doing nothing and came back over to me. “Just play as if I’d kick you really hard.”, she commanded before gently kicking me in the ribs with her toes. I just played along and rolled myself around on my back, again looking up to the winner of our little bout. Hanna just smiled down at me, and with a playful wink she put her right foot on my stomach, pressing down a bit while fake flexing in what one can only call the sexiest victory pose on earth. “Ha ha, I’m victorious!”, she exclaimed to a non-existent crowd.

After posing for a moment, she was pondering something though, “Something is missing.” And as if the metaphorical light bulb got enlightened in her head, she bobbed her head upwards from her thinking position and stepped down, only to return just two or three seconds later with the piano stool that was standing close to my head.

Stepping on me again in her victory pose she this time lifted that stool high up her head, as if she intended to strike down on my head. I quickly throw my hands in front of me, waving my surrender in her face. “Alright, alright, you won. Just let me go!”, I yelled with a chuckle. Giving me her sexiest smile she got off me again and placed the stool back where it belonged. I threw myself into her beanbag to chill a bit, before she waved me over to her bed, where she then snuggled herself into my arms like she always used to do...
© Copyright 2021 PaterB (paterb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2261137-My-Foot-Fetish-Diary---Defeeted-by-Hanna