*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2155011-Demon-Series---Red
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Silver
Rated: GC · Fiction · Dark · #2155011
The first in a series. NOT suitable for everyone!
Prologue
from the rooftops, the streets were filled with life even at this late hour. Mechanical devices, I think they were called “cars”, moved along black, striped paths, carrying the ants called Humans. A pathetic race, not even able to use Aura… the power of one’s own soul. Not that I have much of a heart to begin with anyway, always being one to give the cold shoulder. In fact, all I have left to call my own is this body and my thoughts. I live in exile, alone, in this new world. But alas, now I am tired, and must rest once more. I have this book at least. Infinite pages to contain my story in another universe.


The Red Demon

Walking down the stone path the humans called a Pavement, I pass a lot of these humans. Thankfully I was able to “Borrow” a few items of clothing from a store. I’m sure they wouldn’t miss these. A short red dress, red-laced black boots with black stockings, a black leather jacket and a red hairpin. But moving on. I soon passed through a space between buildings, seeking to attempt a jump to another universe not filled with so many pathetic creatures, when I felt a gaze on my back. Slowing a little, my Aura told me there was a man behind me. Watching from the shadows with a lustful grin.
“Might as well have some fun before I go” I whispered to myself.
Turning towards him, I easily faked the human emotion of Fear.
“U-Uhm, excuse me…” I lowered my voice a little, using a childish tone. He started to walk towards me. Looking down with a grin, I raised my head and we met eye to eye. I saw a glimmer of fear in his face when my eyes started glowing along with an unnerving smile. I dropped the fake child impression.
“You wanna have fun?”
© Copyright 2018 Silver (noir_fluer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2155011-Demon-Series---Red