*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2156224-Loan
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Family · #2156224
Aunt Sara and her good works.
         It was a cool morning in March. Simin was busy with watering the vases of the courtyard, and her two-year-old son, Meysam, sat slightly on the blanket on the other side. Meysam was playing with plastic spoons. At this moment, two simultaneous incidents took place. At the same time, the phone and the house were ringing. Simin first chose the phone. Because it seemed to him that someone behind the door was more likely to wait. Her sister, Yasamin, was behind the phone. She just wanted to inform that the Aunt Sara was come to their home. After the phone, Simin went to open the door. Yes, she was Aunt Sara.
Upon opening, Meysam recognized the aunt and was pleased. While laughing, he waited for Aunt Sara to come and hug him. "I have come to do something for Sohrab at this time," said the aunt, as she was going to hug Meysam. “It seems that in the few days when the rain barely came, the river flooded, and with the exception of the damage that rose to the rice, the river took the Sohrab calf," said the aunt.
“How bad I did not know. What do you want to do now?" Simin said.
"Nothing, we have to collect money for him. He should not feel short. Especially since now that his mother has died recently”
- "It's an incident this year that we have gotten insurance for Meysam that it gives us a loan." Do you want to get Meysam till I go two steps to get my loan now? "
"Yeah, what a good idea. Okay"
Aunt Sara was always in charity. Everyone knew her well and helped her in this way.
© Copyright 2018 Tahereh K.V. Dehkordi (tkoohi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2156224-Loan