*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2158697-Our-Friendships-In-The-Dumps
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #2158697
Bulma, Chichi, and Mrs. Briefs argue while having the runs.
"Oh, best friends shouldn't yell at each other like this.", said Panchy Briefs, the wonderfully blonde-haired beauty who's the mother of Bulma, referencing the argument going on between her daughter and Chichi.
She was ranting about Goku once again, about how all he does is fight and eat and fight and eat. Usually, Bulma would just let her go off until she eventually calmed down. But after hearing the same thing a million times, she finally had something to say.

"Could you give him a break?! He's saved the Earth so many times, it's ridiculous!", Bulma yelled. "I understand that, but even when there's nothing going on, I can't get him to stop training, he's addicted to it!", Chichi retorted. "He's a Saiyan, it's in his D.N.A. to wanna battle!", Bulma replied.

"Oh, come on, guys. We were all set to watch the new movie, remember?", Panchy pleaded, as she was rubbing her belly. Apparently, all this fighting was making her stomach hurt.
Chichi said,"Oh, so what I'm supposed to do, just let him do whatever he wants and I just stay quiet? Boy that really worked with you and Vegeta." Bulma was taken aback by her statement.

"And what's that supposed to mean?", she asked. "I'm just saying, my husband's never just randomly killed a bunch of people at a tournment before."
"You take that back right now, Chichi!" Bulma roared. "Oh, I'll take it back... after you apologize to me.", Chichi demanded. "For what?!
Panchy's stomach rumbled audibly, but it wasn't loud enough for Chichi or Bulma to hear with all their yelling. She could feel a slight pressure moving towards her bottom, and she let a short, little fart to to release it. She really wanted to calm down the situation at this point.

"Hey, could we just drop it? I really don't like it when y'all fight.", she said. "No, we're not dropping anything, lady, until Bulma over her apologizes to me!", Chichi yelled. "Hey, you don't yell at my mother like that!", Bulma barked. "Well, you shouldn't tell me how to run my marriage!" "You know what? I'll apologize to you, after you apologize to me for yelling at my mom!" "Not until you do it first!"

"Can y'all just stop bickering?! Please!", Mrs. Briefs snapped. She was visibly uncomfortable at this point and the pressure was gaining once again.
Chichi and Bulma both looked at her in shock; Mrs. Briefs almost never had a moment of anger in her life.

"Wow, I can't even remember the last time you raised your voice before.", Chichi said, With her arms wrapped around her stomach, Mrs. Briefs said,"I'm sorry, but whenever I see my precious little Bulma get mad, it makes me feel bad inside."

As if for confirmation, Panchy's stomach groaned the loudest its ever been, with Chichi and Bulma flinching at the ferocity of it. Mrs. Briefs nearly doubled over in pain. "Are you alright?", Bulma asked.

"Yeah, sweetie. I just need to do something first. Hold your noses, please." Chichi and Bulma did what she asked, as Panchy Briefs released an enormous fart that sounded like it could've come from a tub.

BRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPftftftft...

As relieving as it was, Panchy had to cut it short since it got really wet at the end. Her stomach snarled once again, and suddenly, the feeling of a torrent of liquid feces were rummaging through her colon and headed straight for her bowels. She clenched her butt as tight as possible, even using one hand for aid. Then, she did something that happened only once in a blue moon... she actually opened her eyes.

Chichi said,"Looks like you gotta use the bathroom, but our toilet's outta commission. Goku accidently destroyed it yesterday."

Panchy's stomach groaned once more "Oooooh, I don't get it, I haven't even eaten anything today. All I had was that special chocolate smoothie that I shared with you two this morning."

As if on cue, Chichi and Bulma's stomach roared as well, and that same feeling of the river of liquid poop heading straight for their bowels came upon them as well. Boy, this escalated pretty quickly, three beautiful ladies have to shit their guts out, and there's not a working toilet in sight.

"GGGRRRRR" "What the hell was in that milkshake?!" Bulma whined. "I don't know, but all I care about right now is not making a mess all over these clean floors!", Chichi replied. All three were trembling in the knees keeping the brown water from soiling their panties.

Panchy was worst off, though, as she cried,"Chichi, Bulma, you have to do something NOW! I don't know how much longer I can last!" She began eyeing around for any replaceable toilets around the place, noticing a trash can a couple of feet behind her.

"Please don't use any of my things as a toilet, because I'm pretty sure Bulma has something up her sleeve.", Chichi hoped, as her stomach bubbled and groaned violently.

"Yeah, that's right!", Bulma realized. "I think I got three capsules in my purse just for this situation! They're buckets, though, but at this point, beggars can't be choosers."

"BRBRBRBTTT" "Aw, shit!", as Chichi let out a really wet fart, but somehow didn't unleash the diarrhea flood out of her bottom. "Come on, hurry up!"

"I'm moving as fast as I can, Chichi!", Bulma retorted, as she was fumbling around in her purse, hoping that the toilet capsules were actually in there. It took kinda longer than she expected, such there was so much junk in her purse, but managed to find the three toilet capsules right at the bottom. Great, now these three ladies didn't have to give Chichi's living room an unneeded coat of brown paint.

Mrs. Briefs smiled widely as she said,"Yes! Sweet relief, here we come! ftftftft Oh!" Another bubbly fart escaped from her ass.

"Okay, here goes!" Bulma pushed the capsule's buttons, and tossed in the air, expected them to explode into the buckets that they can squirt in, but that didn't happen, as the capsules just dropped to the floor with a disappointing thump.

Mrs. Briefs had a look on her face as if Majin Buu just killed her favorite pet, Scratch, in front of her. "What's going on?! I thought it worked immediately!" She was drenched in sweat at this point, and Chichi and Bulma looked like they walked through the desert, as well. She was also breathing panickly, as she felt herself slowly succumbing to her bowels begging for mercy.

"Yeah, what the hell, Bulma?!" Chichi asked, as her stomach gurgled ferociously. "Aw, man! This is an older model, so it'll take about a half-minute before it actually works. GGGRRRR" Bulma explained, as she went through another wave of stomach pain. She was approaching her limit like her poor mother.

"30 seconds, huh? I think I can handle that.", Chichi said. "I think I can, too.", Bulma replied. "I think I can t- FTFTFTFTFTFTsrst! Oh, no! Not now!", Mrs. Briefs screamed, as she suddenly blew a loud fart, which ended up in a small amount of liquid shit to leak onto her pink frilly panties. She started tearing up, as she really wanted to follow Chichi's order in not spraying watery crap all over her floor.

"I'm losing it, girls!", Mrs. Briefs whined. "Come on, you make it, Mrs. Briefs! Only twenty seconds left!", Chichi pleaded.

"Pant-Pant-Pant, Okay, okay. I think I could do..." She was interrupted once again by her body, as her rectum spasmed, and squirted out a little more runny shit into her panties. It was at that moment, that Mrs. Briefs realized... that she wasn't going to make those thirty seconds. "I'm so, so sorry, Chichi", she said, as she began frantically unzipping her pants and taking off her soiled panties, revealing her sexy, ample bottom, and began moving over towards the trash can.

"No, no, no! Mrs. Briefs! Don't shit in my trash can! Please!", Chichi shouted. Mrs. Briefs pretty much ignored her, as she settled her ass into the trash can, and clutched both sides. She's ready to let loose. "Hhhhhmmmmm..."

"FRRRRFTFTFTFT-SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTRTRTRT"

"SPLLLLLLRRRRRTRTRTRTRTRTRRTRT-SPLAT-SPLASH-SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTRTRT" "AAAAHHHHHHHH!"

"PANT-PANT-PANT Ahhh!" "BRAAAAAPPTTPTPTP" "SPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRTRTRTRTRTRTRT" "Ohhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Oh, my God!" "SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTRTRTRT-BRAAPPTT-SPLASH"

Mrs. Briefs had expelled a stream of watery diarrhea out of her ass along with some mushy wet logs that splashed loudly and messily into the trash can. Fortunately for her, it didn't leave a burning sensation in her backside, as she was moaning loudly in utter relief. "Pant-pant, oh my, this feels so good. Ughhh..." "SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTRTRT-BRRRAPPTPT-SPLAAAAAARTRTRT-SPLASH-SPLASH-PLOP." "Mmmmmmmm!" Another sigh of relief, another shitty explosion spewed out of Mrs. Briefs' bottom, as it sprayed and sloshed into the trash can, and upon her now frequent farts, splattered the inner walls, coating them with her liquid shit.

It was then, that the capsules finally worked and in a puff of smoke, out came three perfectly clean buckets for the three, well, two now, to shit in. Chichi was furious at Mrs. Briefs. "Goddamn it, lady! You only had ten seconds left! Now, I gotta clean the trash and the toilet!" "GRRGRGRGRGGGG" Chichi's stomach lurched as if it attempted to rival her anger.

Mrs. Briefs relief quickly turned into overwhelming guilt after Chichi's verbal assault, as more thick liquid sludge was aggressively trickling out of her milf derriere. "SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTRT" "Ugh, I'm very sorry, I really am. "Braaaapppttt-SPLLLLLLLPLPLPLPLPLPT-PLOP-SPLAT" "I just, I just couldn't hold it back anymore. Oh..." "SPLAAAAAAAAAAAARTRTRTRTRT" Another short burst of liquid waste splattered loudly into the brown, smelly waters below.

Chichi's frustration at Mrs. Briefs had caused to temporarily lose focus on keeping her bowels clenched shut, and as a result, released a wet fart that squirted some watery poop into her panties. "FRFRFRRRRFRRsrsrsrt" "No, no, no, no! Not me, too! I'm so, so close!", Chichi cried, as she pushed her hands onto her ass cheeks in order to not splatter out anymore explosive diarrhea on her property.

Bulma smiled and said,"That's what you get for yelling at my mom. Now, let's shit down and shut up!" "GRGRGRRGRR" She groaned as her stomach lurched again, and nearly released on herself. Without saying another word, Chichi and Bulma frantically took off their pants and panties off without voiding their tortured bowels in the process, and sat down on their buckets. "Hhhhmmmm..."

"FRFRFR-SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTRTRTRTRTRT"
"SLRTRTRTRTRT-SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTRTRTRTRT"

"SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTRTRT-BRAPPPARTRRT-SPLASH-SPLASH-SPLAAAAAAAAARTRTRTRTRT" "AHHHHHHHH, I didn't know emptying your bowels could feel this great!", Bulma said, with pure liquid diarrhea squirting out of her juicy booty.
"SPLASH-SPLASH-SPLLLLLLLLPLPLPLPLPLPLPLPLOP-FRFRFRRTTT-SLRTRTRTRTRTRTRT-SPRRRRRRRRRT" "Nyyggghhh!" "Mines doesn't feel good at all!", Chichi replied, with watery feces pouring out of her plump butt as well.

"Ahhhh, ohhhh, sweet relief!" "SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTRTRT-SPLASH-SPLASH-PLOP-SPLAT"
"Oh, why does this burn so much?!" "SPLOOOOOOOOOOORTRTRT-SPSPSPLLLLLRT-SPLAT-SPLAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRTT"

Chichi and Bulma had both noisily unloaded from their bowels a near toilet clogging level of liquid feces among with some pseudo-solid logs into their buckets, with the sounds ranging from watery mud dumped onto concrete to a pressurized hose sprayed into water.

"SPLOOOOOOOOOOOORTRTRT-SPLASH" "Man, a couple of seconds later, and I would've shitted all over myself." "SPLAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRTRTRTRTRTRTRT" "HHHHAAAHHHH!", Bulma said, as more mushy brown liquid flowed out of her supple bottom, splattering into the watery muck below, and she began moaning with ecstasy with each squirt of diarrhea. She had relatively no pain like her mother.

Chichi on the other hand felt like molten steel was spewing out of her rectum. "SPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTRTRTRTRTRT-SPLAT-PLOP-BRRRTRTRTR" "It feels like I'm crapping out lava!" "FRFRFRFRFFFFTT-SPSPSPSPSPLLLLLLLLLLRTRTRTRT-SPLASH-SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTRTRT-PLOP" "GAAHHH!" She started squirting out her burning liquid diarrhea with more force. But as a result, it had ended up burning her ass even more and it splashed the waters high enough that her plump bottom was being splattered with her runny bodily waste. Her face was reddened, and she was sweating even harder than before. She was deeply regretting that spicy chicken that she had yesterday.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Briefs was in the final moments of her noisily runny bowel movement. "FRFRFRFRFR-SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTRTRTR-FUUURRRRSSSSSPPPPLLLLRTRTRTRTRTRT-PLOP-PLOP-PLLPLPLPLOP-SPLASH-SPLASH" "Ohhhhhhh!" "I'm finally done." She finally felt her bowels were empty after expelling out that river of chunky diarrhea and shapeless turds into the trash can. She immediately grabbed some napkins from her pocket and proceeded to clean up her messy asshole. After that, she get herself off the trash can and threw the shit-laced napkins and soiled panties to the side and saw what she produced in there.

"I can't believe that came out of me!", Mrs. Briefs cried when she saw that the trash can was about 3/4 filled with greenish-brown mushy liquid along with some wet poops. After she closed the lid to keep the smell from coming out, her emotions started welling up, and she began to weep once again, with Chichi and Bulma hearing her anguish.

"SPLAAAAAAAAAAARTRTRT-SPLAT" "Ah, what's wrong, your stomach still hurt?", Chichi asked, as she pushed out some watery shit. Mrs. Briefs replied,"No, it's just... If it wasn't for me and those stupid milkshakes, we wouldn't be in this mess." She wiped the tears from her face. "SPLOOOOOOOOOOORTRTRT-SPLASH-SPLASH" "Don't be too hard on yourself, Mom. You were just making some refreshments for your guests.", Bulma said, as more diarrhea came out of her, and splashed onto her beautiful boooty as well. "BRAAPPTT-PLOP-PLOP-SPLAT" "Yeah, what Bulma said.", Chichi added, as she had another bowel explosion. "SPLOOOOOOOORRTT" "Oh, God! By the way, sorry for yelling at you, Mrs. Briefs."

"Oh, I'm pretty sure that was just your stomach talking. I'm sorry that I pooped in your trash can, I just couldn't hold it back any longer.", Mrs. Briefs said, as she walked over to the trash can, and went outside to dump out the fecal contents.

"SPLLLPLPRTRTRTRT-SPLOOOOOOOORTRTR" "Oh, Chichi, I apologize for getting on you about Goku.", as Bulma crapped out more diarrhea. "And I'm sorry for what I said about Vegeta.", Chichi replied. "Oh, it's water under the bridge now.", Bulma said. "Also, you were right, Goku is a Saiyan when you get right down to it." "SPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTT" "But at the end of the day, whenever he's done beating up whatever evildoer, the first place he always flies over to is me and my wonderful, so I have a special place in his heart." "BRAPPPTTT-SPLOOOOOORT" Another short squirt splattered into the bucket.

Bulma was about to say something, but she was interrupted by her mother, who now was back to her bubbly, close-eyed self. "Oh, yay! You two are friends again!" "We never was not friends, Mama.",Bulma replied. Chichi said,"Actually, we go through this sorta thing about once a month." "GRGRRGGGGR" "Aw, man." Bulma had the same stomach rumble, as well. "At least that will be the last explosion", she said. "You said it, sister. Hhhhhmmmm..."


"SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRT"
"SPLASH-SPLASH-SPLAAAARTRTRT"

"SPLAAAAAAARRRRRTRTRT-SPLAT"
"SPLRRRRRTRTRTRRTRTRTT"

"SPLOOOOOOOORRRRTTT"
"SPLOOOOOOOORTTTT-SPLASH

"PLOP-PLOP-PLOP"
"SPLRTRTRTRTRTRT"

"BRAAAAAPPTTT-PLOP"
"FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT"

Chichi and Bulma had squirted out their last explosions of watery diarrhea and mushy logs along with some massive sharts. They were pretty sitting in their liquid shit at this point. "Ah, thank the Lord that my ass doesn't burn anymore.", Chichi said. "I'm just glad we're done having an ass explosion into a bucket.", Bulma said. "Oh, Mom, can you hand us some napkins, please?" Mrs. Briefs gave the two some napkins, and they proceeded to wipe their asses. They instantly got off their buckets and put their clothes back on and dumped off the shitty contents outside.

"Okay, now that that's over, what movie did you bring, Mrs. Briefs?", Chichi asked. "Oh, it's an oldie, but it's a goodie, the movie I've bought was..." "GRGRGRGRGRGRGURGLE"

Mrs. Briefs' stomach churned violently, and that agonizing feeling of a diarrhea landslide had slammed into her bowels with a vengeance. She nearly spurted a brown waterfall with her stomach gurgled again, and she clenched her ass shut with the help of her hands. "Pant-pant, excuse me, you guys!", she said, as she scurried over to the only bucket that wasn't used. Bulma and Chichi turned around to not see the shit show. Mrs. Briefs took off her pants at the speed of light and sat down on the bucket. "Hhhhhhmmmmm..."

"FRFRFRTT-SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTRTRTRTRT"
"SPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTRTRTRTRTRTRT-BRAAAAAAPPPPAPTT"

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" "FFRRFRFFRRTT-SPLLLLLLLLRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTR-SPLAT"
"FRFRFRFRT-SPLASH-PLOP" "BRAAAPPPRRTTT-SPLAT-SPLASH-PLOP"

"FFFRRRTTT-SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTRTRTRT"
"OHHHHH, this feels too good!" "SPLASH-SPLASH-SPLAT-PLOP"

Mrs. Briefs had squirted out an unbelievably noisy diarrhea shit into the bucket. It gushed out of her round bottom with almost no effort on her part. She was moaning with pleasure as this had felt even better than her last bowel explosion, but she still wished she could've felt this great feeling without having to shit her guts out in front of her friends. "Oh, my Lord. I shouldn't have taken three cups of that milkshake.", Mrs. Briefs admitted. "Aw, man, I had about two of them myself.", Chichi replied. "Count me three.", Bulma chimed in.

"Yeah, we might need to keep these buckets over there just in case.", Mrs. Briefs said. Chichi asked,"Anyway, what was the movie you bought?"

"BRRRRRR" "Oh, you won't believe it, Chichi. I bought Dumb and Dumber!" For some reason, that sent the three ladies into a laughing fest.

"Ha ha ha ha!", Mrs. Briefs chuckled,"I especially love the part when Lloyd got revenge on Harry by..." "GRGRGRGRRGR"

"Ooohhhh." "SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTRTRTRT"

End of Story
© Copyright 2018 Dylan E. Bell (dthebest1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2158697-Our-Friendships-In-The-Dumps