*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2161475-Chichis-Crappy-Vacation-Chapter-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #2161475
Chichi finds out who gave her and best friend severe diarrhea.
"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" "Oh, maybe Bulma had a point after all.", Chichi said to herself as she was struggling to walk in a straight line as she was going over to the elevator. She was feeling a pressure that was rising at a slow rate as she finally approached the elevator. She pushed the "Down" button on the elevator, and waited for it. "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT" "Come on, hurry up!", Chichi said as her stomach bubbled loudly and she blasted out a booty-ripping fart. Considering this was a high-towering hotel, it took the elevator nearly a half minute to reach her floor. When she got inside the elevator, she was already start to sweat as the pressure in her bottom had risen sharply. "Oh, wait a minute. I don't even know where the bathroom is.", Chichi said after thinking for a few moments. Once she reached the ground floor, she stumbled out the elevator and turned her head to the left and had seen the hotel lobby.

Once she got halfway to the table... "GRRRRRRRRRRRGRGRRRGRGRGRGRR" "Oh, man! Whatever drink that man gave us doesn't play!, Chichi exclaimed, as her stomach roared once more and she felt a torrent of bubbly poop rampaging through her bowels. She started clenching her ass with much effort as she reached the lobby desk. Unfortunately, there was no one there, so she had to ring the bell to signal someone. "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" "Come on, speed it up! This is NOT five-star service!", Chichi yelled, ringing the bell repeatedly and frantically until a male hotel worker came out. "I'm sorry for the wait. What's your business, Ma'am?", he said. "Uh, I don't know where's the bathroom. Could you point it out?", Chichi asked. "Okay, you just go over there and you..." "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" "Alright, thank you very much!", Chichi replied, as her stomach rumbled viciously and Chichi spun around and moved swiftly the other way she came from until she arrived to very large hallway with a long path to her left and a really long path to her right.

Mandy decided to go the left and began sprinting while more liquid shit began piling up within her bowels until she banged opened a door "AHHHHHHHH! I'M SO SORRY," Chichi screamed, as she ended up frightening an elderly female janitor. "Umm, sorry to interrupt you, but where's the bathroom? I really need it.", Chichi pleaded, with utter desperation in her voice. "Uh, it's right over there." the janitor said, pointing over to the long, long path that she had to go through. "Oh... My... Lord!", Chichi thought to herself, seeing the distance that she had to go through. Now, it was nothing more than a 150 meter distance that a brisk walk could've easily handle, but it's four miles to a beautiful desperate woman with a real bad case of the shits. "Come on, man! This is Chichi we're talking about here! Stomach problems are NOTHING to me!", Chichi cheered, as she began barreling forward towards, well, as fast as a drunk woman could go without falling over anyway.

She was actually making very good progress until about halfway there, until she just couldn't ignore the overwhelming pressure inside her bowels "FRRRRSSSSSSPLLLLLLLTRTRTRTRRTRTTRT" "Oh, hell no! I just bought this thong!", Chichi cried, as she had a very wet shart that even had liquid shit streaming down her legs and messing the floor. She was able to get in another 50 meters before her ass relieved itself against her will again. "SPLLLLLRRRRRRRRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTT" "NO! Damn you, mysteriously handsome man! You're lucky you're not right here now!", Chichi sneered as she had another massive shart that squirted out more diarrhea down her legs and onto the floor. "Ah, yes! Finally!", Chichi said, reaching the bathroom after seemed like an eternity. She decided to throw off her shit-stained thong into a random sink and she ran into the closet stall to her. "Aw, what ridiciousness!", Chichi said, seeing the first toilet was out of order. Fortunately, she lucked up with the second toilet, and she immediately raised her skirt up and slammed her ass onto the toilet. "Hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

"SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRTRTRT"

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! SSSSSPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT"

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH! "FRRTRRRSPLLLLLLTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRTRTRTRTRTRTRT-SPLRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOORTRTRTRTRTRRRRRT" "HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"


Chichi's bowels released an atomic bomb on the toilet, with thick streams of pure liquid diarrhea gushing loudly out of her ass into the waters below. She attempted to control how forceful her watery poop was spurting out of her backside, but she was unable to. The dam was already broken, and the thick green liquid was pouring out of her curvy bottom in long, extended squirts. However, her diarrhea dump wasn't completely negative. Unlike Bulma's bowel movement, Chichi still felt incredible relief all over her body despite still having the burning sensation in her ass. "FRAAAAAAAAPPPP-SPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRTRTTRTRTRT" "Ahhhhhhhhhh! Even in my worst moments, I still end up feeling good!", Chichi moaned in pleasure as she had a large stream of watery poop gushing from her ample derriere.

"Hhmmmmmm" "BRRRAAAAPPPPTTT-SPLLLLLLLLLLRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT" "FSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSGGHGGHGGHGGHGGHGGGH" "What the hell?!", Chichi exclaimed, as immediately after she expelled another wave of runny waste, the toilet became backed up, and the shitty toilet water rose abruptly, submerging her beautifully plump ass with her own bodily waste and forming a very large puddle around the toilet.

"Damn it! Either we're taking six star dumps, or the plumbing around here needs some serious management!", Chichi huffed, shooting up from the toilet seat. "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" "Oh, Lord! All that, and I'm still not finished?!", she cried, as her stomach bubbled loudly and she clenched her bowels as hard as she could. "Oh, there's only one left, please tell it's working. Oh, yes, it is! Ohhhhhhhh!", Chi-Chi cheered, as she find the last toilet was fully functioning. Without hesitation, she turned around and slammed her butt on the toilet seat. "Hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

"FRFRFRFRFRT-SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRTRTRTRTRT"

"SPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRTRRTRRTRT-SPLRTRTRTRTRTRTROOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT"


"UGGGGHHHH! Where did the good feeling go?!", Chichi exclaimed, as her bottom started burning like an erupting volcano as her bowels spewed out a massive torrent of thick sewage like sludge that splashed loudly into the toilet. "SPLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTT" "PANT-PANT-PANT", Chichi was at a loss for words as she grasped the sides of the toilet and was seemingly urinating pure green liquid out of her sexy bubble buns.

"HA HA HA HA HA! My plan worked even better than I thought!", a boasting female voice cackled off in the distance. "SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRTRTRTRT" "Gasp! Wait a minute! I recognize that voice! It's...", Chichi exclaimed. "Oh, yes, Chichi! It's the lady you beat up this morning, Angela!", she announced, as a red-haired beauty with purple eyes walked into Chichi's line of vision. Clover had a very mischievous, nearly sadistic smile on her face as she stared down Chichi, who was still squirting aggressively on the toilet. "SPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRTRTRTRTRTRT" "What are YOU doing here, you loser?! I won't be surprised if you're into this crap, it would perfectly fit your tastes.", Chichi said, as she expelled more liquid green crap.

"Whoa, I think you have your terms wrong, Chichi. True losers do the Number 2 all over the floor and their underwear! Ha Ha Ha!", Angela replied, laughing once again. "Whatever. Just tell why you're even here in the first place. The quicker you do, the quicker you'll be able to leave here in one piece.", Chichi said. "Okay, I'm sure this'll jog your memory. Remember when you beat up that lady earlier this afternoon?", Clover asked. "GRRRRRRRRRRRRR" "What the heck?! How do you know all these things?! Have you been following me around all day?! Were you stalking me", Chichi exclaimed, as she made a conscious effort not to expel more diarrhea in front of Angela.

"Ew, no! I'd rather crawl around in a dumpster before I'd see what you like to do on a day to day basis.", Angela replied. "Then, what, did you call up the owner of this hotel or something?", Chichi asked. "Oh, what a smart girl, I did call him, because me and him, we have personal connections. And I told him everything, too. I even mentioned how a good kick to the stomach made me throw up all over my shirt.", Angela explained. "GRRRRRRRRRRRR" "He he he! Looks like I still got it after all", Chichi said to herself. Even though she was laughing, she was beginning to show signs of discomfort from holding it for an extended period of time.

"I can see that I'm holding you up, so I'll speed thing up a bit. To make a long story short, after I told him what happened to me, instead of throwing you and little rich friend out, he just paid off some guy, who's also my boyfriend, to give you and your little girlfriend a super laxative so you can do what I did, except it's going out the other end.", Angela explained. "WHAT?! Your boyfried give us those drinks! How's that even possible?! Chichi cried. "Um, let's see now, I have this thing called a friendly personality. Maybe you could try that sometimes.", Angela taunted.

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRR" "Alright, is that all you came here to do? You can leave now.", Chichi replied in a calm, yet raging tone. It seems that she's entering the angry stage of drunkenness at this point now. "Yeah, I'll be leaving soon, I'm just let you know this: What goes around, tends to come around tenfold, or in your case, what comes out of you. HAHAHAHAHAHA!", Angela replied, after which she started laughing loudly once more. It was then, that Chichi noticed that Angela was in such in ego trip, that she had her eyes closed and wouldn't notice what would happen in front of her. So, Chichi decided to get off the toilet, turn around and placed her hands on the toilet seat, and aimed her ass towards Angela like a cannon. "Hhhhhhmmmmmmmm..."

"SPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLRRRRRRRRTRTRTRTRTT"


Chichi's big soft ass almost literally became like a water hose as she squirted out a massive waterfall of green liquid feces that was jetted right towards Angela's body. Chichi's liquid excrement splattered and splashed all over Angela's jeans and shirt, changing their colors into a bright green shade. Some of Chichi's watery diarrhea even managed to splash onto Angela's face. Of course, it had left a puddle of green watery shit all over the floor, but that didn't matter neither to Angela nor Chichi. "SPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT" "Ha, I told you to leave quickly." As Chichi sat back onto toilet to let more green diarrhea dribble out of her plump butt, she saw that Angela was nearly paralyzed and in utter shock. But, then...

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! THIS IS SO GROSS!! EWWWWWWWWWWWW!", Angela screamed at the top of her lungs and bolted out of the restroom. "splllllllrrrrrrlllllllttttrrrrrrlllllltsprrrrtrrrrt" Ha ha ha. That's what happens when you tease somebody for too long, Angela.", Chichi said, chuckling to herself, as the last of the green watery mush finished leaking from her juicy tushy. Eventually after the excitement, Chichi was overcame with relief after the enormous bowel movement that she just had.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I didn't know humans could hold that much poop in them.", Chichi said. It left her entire body feeling very weak from relief, especially in her legs. "I'm exhausted, but I gotta hurry up. If I took too long, somebody else might see me, or maybe even the janitor will make clean this shit up.", Chichi said, noticing the disaster throughout the bathroom stalls. She found the toilet paper, and wiped her ass quickly and got up and flushed the toilet.

"FFSSHSHSSHSHSHSH" "Finally, one that actually works!", Chichi exclaimed, as this toilet swallowed down her diarrhea with no problems. She proceeded to walk out of the bathroom and find her way to the elevator when she ended up right in the elderly janitor's sights. There was a long and awkward silence as they looked each other in the faces, then looked down at the trails of liquid shit that Mandy left behind, and then looked back up at each other. "You made the mess, so you can clean it", the janitor sternly said. "Aw, man!", Chichi huffed, as she grabbed the mop and bucket and went to start cleaning up the diarrhea on the floor.

"Hey, Chichi, are you alright?", asked Bulma, coming down from their hotel room. "Yeah, I'm okay.", Chichia replied. "That's good, you were taking awhile, and I just came down to see... What the?!", Bulma exclaimed, upon seeing Chichi mopping up her own liquid fecal matter. Within seconds, she went into a laughing craze. "HAHAHAHAHA! I told you was gonna crap yourself, but no! You didn't listen to me!", Bulma said, laughing once more. "Man, shut up, Bulma! Weren't you exploding on the toilet about five minutes ago?!", Chichi snapped back. "Yeah, but here's the thing: My colon was running like a cheetah, yours was running like a bullet train.", Bulma replied. "Yeah, I guess you gotta point there. He he he he.", Chichi said, before eventually giving in and began laughing at her own expense.

END OF STORY
© Copyright 2018 Dylan E. Bell (dthebest1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2161475-Chichis-Crappy-Vacation-Chapter-2