*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2164228-Wendy-WG
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Hanzu
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Fanfiction · #2164228
Gravity Falls WG
Wendy had started her lifeguard job at the pool but she looked different, she had pudge on her stomach region and jiggled everywhere, her pale stomach looking like a beach ball. She was in her lifeguard chair digging into ice cream. Her stomach grew in size after constant eating, her pale belly exposed to the fresh air. She kind of liked being big. She thought about it before bed that night and decided to gain. She snuck into the Dusk2Dawn and started eating as much as she could. She put the slushee nozzle over her mouth and held the button, she began getting fatter by the minute. She went to the pool the next morning, her belly oozing over her chair. She made kids bring her food from the concession stand and dug in, “I love how fucking huge I am” she thought as her belly grew. Dipper looked at how huge Wendy was and walked over and asked Wendy what was up, she said “All of this food dipper, it’s so good, I wish I had more.” Dipper excitedly walked off in secret and said an incantation from the journal, then food appeared all around Wendy. She immediately started eating nonstop growing huge. Her lifeguard uniform ripping exposing her huge fat body. Buttery treats oozed down her face, her chair breaking under the pressure. Once she finished it all weighing half a ton it all reappeared in bigger piles. She kept eating and eating and started drinking the whole pool. She needed more and more and it kept appearing in bigger piles. Wendy was 10,000 pounds and bigger than the entire pool area. She wouldn’t stop eating, never. She couldn’t reach the food anymore but all of a sudden a tube went into her mouth filling her with fattening cream. Dipper put the intake on low but Wendy didn’t notice. Growing bigger and bigger, Wendy was so turned on, she moaned “More fat, MOOORE” Dipper overheard this and cranked the valve. Wendy exploded in size, growing bigger than Gravity Falls. She moaned as more and more fattening liquid filled her. She wanted to be bigger than anything. She orgasmed and yelled “MORE” Dipper maxed out the valve, Wendy was gaining 200 tons a second and was bigger than earth. She was never more turned on. Gaining billions and billions of tons constantly. She rubbed her belly waiting for more.
© Copyright 2018 Hanzu (hanzodian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2164228-Wendy-WG