*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2164467-Marys-Erotica-Story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Adult · #2164467
Young girl destroyed, gangbanged, and broke.
Mary's Erotica: (My erotica story)(Not true)

One time, Mary was walking down the neighborhood street when a gang of five men in black outfits grabbed and dragged her into a van, which was also black. The gang tied her wrists and ankles together, lodged a ballgag into her mouth, and threw her in the back of the van. When the van stopped, three of the men carried her to a door, one man opened the door, and after they got Mary inside their building, they placed her defenseless, immobile body onto a table with a smooth, black plank on the top. One of the men took her ballgag off but then made poor Mary swallow a yellow pill. And then Mary lost her consciousness. When she slowly opened her eyes, Mary found that she was strapped on the plank with rope and velcro, her back on the plank. Her hands were tied together behind her back and her legs were stretched out like she was doing the split. She then also realized that she was completely nude, and her pussy was well open and visible to her captors, who entered the room soon after. Four of her captors. They were also nude. Mary's ballgag was still on, so she couldn't yell for help. One captor started pounding her virgin cunt, the second banging her asshole, another man took off her ballgag, for once, but then his large dick was in her mouth. Meanwhile, the last guy was massaging and playing with her tender little tits. She then noticed the fifth gangmate holding a camera. She was gonna go online, but that was the least of her big, sexual problems. None of her offenders wore any protection. Her captors were all fair-skinned, with light brown hair and blue eyes, and they were also cleanly shaven. Pretty hot to be honest, but they were gang raping her. Mary was moaning, her voice cut out by the dick she was swallowing, as she felt her no longer virgin pussy being torn by the first guys hard and fat cock. The oral guy ejaculated into her mouth while she was swishing her tongue around it, and she had to swallow the load, which vaguely tasted of garlic. The anal guy ejaculated into her ass second, followed by her orgasm and the vaginal guy then came in her sore vagina. He released his load in her abused little cunt. All of the men but the breast guy and the cameraman left the room. The breast guy continued taunting her, sucking on her nipples, squeezing her boobs around, and Mary realized that her ballgag wasn't back on. She tried to scream, but then the breast man sticks his stick up her mouth and deepthroats her. He soon also orgasms, pulling his dick out of her mouth, puts the ballgag back in her mouth, and cums all over her chest. He then strokes her red hair, and lodges a vibrator up Mary's pussy. He then continuelessly slaps his dick on her forehead and cheeks, and the cameraman then keeps recording for about five minutes while Mary is moaning, and finally closes the camera. They both leave the room and keep the active vibrator in Mary's pussy, causing her to cum at least ten times over the night. They did a Volcanic Milky Blossum to her. This is Mary's new life as a sex slave and a pornstar...

...In the morning, Mary could still barely think due to the vibrator constantly subduing her G-spot. But the sexual motion somehow reminded her about something that happened the day before. The first guy's cock she had sucked had the largest, but he had lighter skin than the other men. The guy who first fucked her pussy also had a large dick, but his eyes were actually green. Then, Mary recalled that the guy who controlled her ass was tanner and had darker hair than the others. And she didn't capture the cameraman's details, but the guy who had stayed, taunted her, and forced his dick into Mary's mouth second- his dick was the most skinny but his was also the longest. One of the men then walked in when he saw that Mary had woke up. She had recognized him as the vaginal guy, as his eyes were green. He took her ballgag out of her mouth and he told her, "Call me your master." Mary actually nodded in response. She pleaded, "P-please t-take the vi-vibrator out of me. I-I will gi-give you h-head." She was feeling submissive today. Just anything to take that vibrator out of her vagina. "M-my master," she said in a raspy voice. Her guy- er master then turned the vibrator off and Mary opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out pleasingly like a slut. The master then put his dick in her loving mouth. Mary then made some orgasmic moans while she was sucking master's hard dick. Mary moved her head forward and back to please the man, and when he ejaculated into her throat, she swallowed every bit of cum. He told her to open her mouth, then Mary exclaimed, "That was good Master! Now your balls?" Master told her there was no need, and then he left the room. Mary was wondering if the other guys were gonna rape her too, but then Master came back in with a few apple slices, and fed them to Mary like a baby. Mary accepted it, better to be used as sexual property than to die of starvation, with barely any life...

...When her Master put the ballgag back in her mouth and told her that he would introduce the other guys to her, Mary started to get worried. Where they gonna bang her again? She barely had time to think when all the men came in. Master told Mary their names, but Mary was still tied and she might recirve the vibrator if she resisted. Hayden was the tan guy. Jacob was the guy with the skinny dick. And the pale guy, who also had a handsome, shaven beard, was Chris. Oh, and the cameraman was Tom. Tom set up the camera up, and Mary, still the receiver, is still tied up. Master goes and gets a cup of water, which he makes the constrained Mary drink, and then he went aside. Now everyone ties Mary is a pose like a starfish's, and Chris leaps on top of her. Mary screeches in pain when Chris' dick tears open her asshole, and he seems to continuelessly bang her. "It's the vibrator again if you don't stop whimpering." She stops screaming but she occasionally gasps when Chris goes extra deep in the hole- Mary is now trapped in a BDSM Submission Video...

...Mary couldn't stand the pain of the anal sex anymore. When she was about to scream again, Chris had finally put his cock out of her ass. But Mary had no hope when Chris also started nailing her cunt. Mary's vaginal and anal substances mixed together into a Truffle Butter. When Chris was about to orgasm, he lodged his dick inside Mary's mouth. Mary could actually taste her ass and pussy, but it was hell when Chris also ejaculated inside. Mary wanted to gag out the Truffle Butter, but she swallowed it. Chris then smacked his dick on Mary's face a few times and came on her eyes. He then blindfolded poor 18 year old Mary. Mary couldn't tell what they were going to do with her. But then she was ballgagged, and she felt both the vibrator and a buttplug being put into her. Then, the ballgag was pulled out by someone. Then, Mary tasted, not a dick, but someone's pussy. Mary was not lesbian, and her buttplug and vibrator started hurting her. It was hell for Mary. She couldn't see at all, and her nose was in an anus, and a pussy was in her mouth. Mary tried a scream, but it was muffled and it seemed to pleasure the woman on top of her more. The unknown woman than orgasmed into Mary's mouth, and she had to swallow the load again. When the woman got off of Mary, she breathed with relief. But the ballgag was put back on, there was feces on Mary's nose, there was a vibrator and a buttplug, and now she felt herself being milked. She was getting sexually broken...

...The night has passed, and Mary is still under torture. Mary somehow managed to sleep a few hours through the night. Mary cannot see, because of the blindfold, but she can tell that it is morning because she fells her ballgag being took off and some water pours into her mouth. She swallows it, as she has been thristy. Applesauce goes into her mouth, and Mary swallows it. She is not grateful that she is being used for entertainment. Her ass is wide and sore from the buttplug, and her pussy is wet, tender, and defenseless from the vibrator. Her mouth is sore from her ballgag, and her tits are soft from the milking overnight. It must have been a machine, because it never stopped. Mary starts to open her mouth to yell for help, but then she gets a taste of her own milk. She swallows it to regain some of her protein to to breath again. Mary opens her mouth to gasp for air, when she feels all four men's dicks ramming and cramming into her mouth. Her saliva lubricated her gums, and the men quickly orgasmed and ejaculated into her mouth. But the dicks kept banging her mouth. Mary swallowed the cum, which didn't taste too bad anymore, and the dicks got deepthroated in the process...

...And then Mary felt the four hard dicks finally get out of her violated mouth. She then feels the vibrator and buttplug being pulled out, while the dicks travel down to her vagina and ass. Two dicks in the cunt, and the other two in the already-used butt. The ballgag is also back on Mary's mouth. She feels lots of pounding and banging in her nether regions, but she can't do anything about it. Mary reaches a powerful orgasm and squirts everywhere. All of the cocks then gather up in her already sore pussy and they ejaculate in it. Mary would be extremely lucky if she wasn't already pregnant, but be even more lucky if this didn't inpregnate her. And then she also feels the men cumming in her delicate ginger hair. They then take her blindfold off and they say calmly all at once, "We did you." The machine was clearly gone and she could only look at their semen all over her sexual organ...

...Mary has gone through so much sexual activity in the last couple days that she barely recognized any of them besides Tan Hayden and Green-Eyed Master. The cameraman was still in the corner of the basement. Mary got released from the starfish position. Unfortunately for Mary, she was too tired to move. Her ballgag was in her mouth still, and the rapist crew carried Mary to a machine. The machine then bounded Mary, her back towards the ground, her arms behind her legs. Her legs were spread out and her pussy was exposed and easy to see and tease. Mary's ballgag was taken off, and then the machine had a vibrator, too. The vibrator fit in perfectly with her vagina, and it beat inside of her. One of the men made her suck his cock, and then he came on her chest, and it leaked into her butthole...

...Mary hoped this could end right now. She has been in this position for a week now, a week pregnant. From what she knows, she has been in at least 20 sex submissions. Mary's soul was stripped clean of hope, she was very sexually broken. After all, she was just a sexually tied up woman who was gagged and had ginger hair. Every morning, she was fed either a few apples or a sandwich, and she would have water, or milk. But as she learned the hard way, it was HER milk. Mary's ballgag was on as usual, and the cameraman set up his camera, and one of her captors came up to her and started eating her out. When she reached orgasm and ejaculated, Mary came in the guy's mouth. He than went over to Mary's head, opened her mouth, and spat her cum inside. It was pretty sour. It was pretty annoying that cum was the only midday snack that Mary could have, and she realized that her parents might be worrying about her...

...Meanwhile Mary was continuously being used as a sex slave and being raped, her parents literally thought that she had moved out. They were going to give Mary a phone to communicate with them, but they had been one day late. Mary had just graduated right before she was kidnapped.
Back in the basement where Mary was trapped, her gag was on, and one man was ass-fucking her. He was putting his cock quickly in and out of her poop hole, and then he pulled it out. He then put his Muddy Lizard in Mary's cunt, and created some Truffle Butter, once again. But, this time her man ejaculated on her chest, but the thing was, he started fingering her Truffle Buttery pussy, and soon elevated to fisting the poor thing. Mary orgasmed, and the man took both his hands, smeared them on the Truffle Butter, and spread the poo/cum mixture all over her battered, immobile body. And them he fisted her ass for a moment and spread that with the rest of her Truffle Butter, too. The creamy brown mixture was all over Mary, even her no-longer soft hair and her delicate face. She reeked like fish, and even she could smell it. It seemed like the guy was trying to Stink Rape her...

...All through the night, Mary was left in that position in the machine with smelly Truffle Butter all over her. This time, however, the vibrator was in her asshole mushing around the matter. Mary's ballgag was on, and there was a second vibrator in her pussy. It seemed that there was even a little fecal and cummy matter in her eyes. Mary got no sleep this night. In the morning, Mary felt one of her periods happening. When a guy walked inside the basement, there was red smeared all over her nether region. The guy took the vibrators out of Mary and mixed her blood with the Truffle Butter. Mary was fucked in her pussy a few times. Then, her man banged her asshole again. Without washing off his dick, he took Mary's ballgag off and replaced it with his contaminated dick. He literally left it in her mouth, motionless, like he was forcing Mary to taste herself, once again. Then he took it out and exclaimed, "Oh, I forgot to give you breakfast!" He came back with a ham sandwich for Mary to gulp down and some milk. After she had her share, the guy then squeezed Mary's tits and a little bit of milk came out to join the messy mix on her body. The man rubbed all of the substances together on Mary, her hair now looked brown because of the fecal matter spread in it. The man rubbed his dick between Mary's breasts and tit fucked her until he nutted all over her. He then took his poop-covered dick and shoved it into Mary's mouth once more, taking off the ballgag in the process. He forced Mary to "savor" the taste until she swallowed it all down. Mary actually started crying, "You don't treat me like you love me. What did I- mh mh!" His dick was sliding down her mouth. When he put his dick out, Mary asked, "What did I do to you?! This is the worst torture ever!" The man, or her torturer, replied, "I don't care. You're my pet now." "You don't treat me like one!" "You want me to?" "Yes!" The man then grabbed a whip from somewhere and started whipping Mary all over, especially between the legs, with it. Mary was bruised and sore all over the place from her beating...

...Despite the stench coming off her body and her bloody period, Mary actually slept the night. There were no vibrators or buttplugs, just the usual ballgag and bondage. When Mary woke up the next morning though, something was different. She was in a black latex outfit. The Bloody Truffle Butter was still all over her, as she could smell it. But she wasn't tied up anymore. But she realized that she still couldn't move- the latex was too tight! But, Mary couldn't see her surroundings. The only holes in the latex were her nostrils, her mouth, and her ass and pussy, of course. After a minute, she felt that she was riding roughly on one of her captors. His dick came pumping up and down her butthole. He ejaculated inside of it, his cum warm like her body, which was covered with Truffle Butter. The captor than banged Mary's cunt. She could feel the grime inside her, even after the man left it. She then felt something go up her mouth. She tasted the dick, the Truffle Butter, and her blood together. Then, after a few minutes, the guy took his dick out of Mary's mouth and banged her vagina and hit her G-spot a few times throughout the day. Mary's parents would be proud (for Mary, not the rapist) of how much their little woman was enduring...

...Back at Mary's house, it was evening. Mary's brown-haired grey-eyed dad, Michael, was bored so he went on his computer to surf for some porn. Michael found something shocking on one of the sites. The name wasn't addressed, but one of the thumbnails appeared to be his daughter being fucked and bound up. Her red hair, blue grey eyes, her face, even her body shape- looked like his daughter's. The key signal- there was a birthmark on her right shoulder. His daughter Mary had a birth mark on her shoulder that looked just like that! The address wasn't in the title, but he hacked into it to find the location. Mary was 51 miles away, if she was lucky. Mary might have caught an STD or died! Michael brought his wife and Mary's mother, James, with him. He drove towards the location, but he oversped. While going over the bridge, their car literally jumped over the edge into the deep river underneath them. Neither of them survived, and they painfully drowned and perished within the depths...

...Mary slept peacefully once again after her submissions were done. The next morning, she was bounded on the plank in a way so that her breasts and feet were exposed. Instead of a man today, a naked woman walked in. There was the camera in the side of her basement, as usual. First, she told Mary, "Call me Goddess." Goddess had dark brown hair, hazel eyes, and her breasts must have been at least DDD Cup. First, Goddess tickled Mary's feet until they turned red. Mary couldn't flinch from her foot's discomfort. Then, Goddess stuffed her huge boobs into Mary's face. Mary felt like she was going to suffocate. When the boobs were released from Mary's face, Goddess put her wet pussy inside of Mary's mouth. Mary sucked the cunt, but it reeked. This was then Mary, still naked but with no latex uniform on, realized that the Bloody Truffle Butter had been cleaned off of her body. Back to the cunnilingus. The pussy inside of Mary's mouth tasted like cheese, tuna, and salmon. Mary was tonguing Goddess. Goddess screamed as she climaxed, and her love juices went to home inside of Mary's mouth, and Goddess forced Mary to swallow her cum. After the deed, Goddess put on a Strip On. She pounded Mary's vagina with the dildo-based toy until she reached orgasm. After that, Goddess went away and ditched Mary. And soon after, one of the men, who she finally recognized as Master (hence why he told Mary to call him that), came up to Mary. He didn't do anal or use a vibrator this time, to Mary's fortune. Master placed his dick between Mary's tight C-Cup tits and titty fucked her. He used lube between Mary's boobs, and then slid his hard, thick cock up and down between Mary's tits, as if he was having intercourse. Master then came on Mary's chest, neck, and face. He then asked, "Does this feel nice?" "Yes- yeah Master," Mary lied to him in an orgasmic tone to avoid getting a hard beating...

...Overnight, Mary was in a bondage position where her arms were bonded together behind her back and her legs were bending straight up her body, tied to her torso, and the red ballgag was in her mouth, as always. Mary had a thought. Her "period" wasn't even menstruation. Mary couldn't get periods when she was pregnant. Her pussy had just been fucked so hard, so frequently that it had bled out. After a few minutes, Mary had gone to sleep. When she woke up, some bread and water was stuffed in her mouth. Mary managed to swallow her food down. Her ballgag was put back on. However, no one raped her this morning. Mary heard some moaning from somewhere else in this dark, cavernous basement. The sound of someone being raped, but the pitch was much higher than Goddess' or Master's voice. Mary realized, she wasn't alone in this terrible place...

...While she had her chance, Mary tilted her head to look around the rest of the basement. Besides a set of stairs, a few tables with planks, and a corner, the basement seemed to go on for miles- Mary couldn't see the ends of it. Mary heard the moaning again. She looked that way, and surely both Master and Goddess were sexually breaking another young woman. This girl seemed to have beautiful, reflective brunette hair, and she was skinny and tan, but Mary couldn't see her eye colors. The woman was frogtied. Goddess was on top of her, forcing the new captive to stomach Goddess' sour cunt. Master was banging the woman's pussy with his cock, and he also ejaculated inside her cunt, also unprotected. They stuck another ballgag in the captive's mouth and put a vibrator inside her, and they moved to Mary. They picked up her naked body from the cold, hard floor, and Master fucked Mary's pussy, his leftover cum still left on his dick. He got away from Mary, and Goddess gave Mary her pussy to suck again. After Goddess orgasmed a second time, they left Mary alone, put her ballgag back on after the oral, and stuck a vibrator, once again, into her pussy...

...Two police, brown eyed brunette Frederick and blonde hair blue eyes Lucy, had caught an abduction of a tan 17 year old girl named Bella, and they reported it to their office, and searched for the kidnappers. Earlier this morning, they had seen five men in black suits tie up Bella and throw her in a van, and they drove off. The police officers track the vehicle's GPS and they went after Bella. Meanwhile, Mary had been suffering the vibrator for about an hour now. It had hurt, but Mary had toughned up since her first few submissions. Suddenly, the original five men, in their black suits, released Mary. They were about to bound Mary to a wall and ass fuck her there, but Mary made a run for the stairs. Mary tripped on the very last step up when the front doors opened...

...Frederick and Lucy came busting in from the strangely unlocked door. They didn't come across Bella, but they saw the five men trying to subdue a nude ginger chick, with her ballgag still on. Lucy commands the men to put their hands up. Instead, the men stopped chasing Mary and came for the officers instead. Lucy pulled the trigger button on her taser, but she tripped at the same time, and the taser hits Frederick, shocking him. Lucy's fall also breaks one of her knees. The men take their chance and tie up the bodies of the police, their wrists and ankles tied together, and place the now immobile bodies in their basement. Mary makes a dash for the front door, but the men are faster and capture her again. They tie Mary like they did to the police, and place her beside them in the basement. The burglars then grab scissors and cut off the grey uniforms of the officers, along with their underwear and Lucy's bra. The burglars then place their bodies on a table, with Bella, and they are all drugged to sleep...

...Mary opens her eyes, her sight is blurry for just a moment. When her sight focuses, she notices that her hands are strapped onto the wall by chains and that her legs are going a little back behind her, held down by something metallic. To Mary's left there was Bella, bound to the wall, to Mary's right there was Frederick, and to Bella's left was Lucy. Also, nobody had ballgags on. Mary's "Master" came behind them and told everyone to call him Master. Frederick then shouted, "No! You WILL NOT DOMINATE ME!" Frederick was then ballgagged and received anal fucking by his Master's raging cock. Frederick was probably in his late 20's or early 30's and has never had anal with a man before. Master jizzed inside Frederick while he was taking away his anal virginity. Master now has his cum on the head of his big, glorious dick. Master then ejaculated on his right palm, and fisted Lucy first, who gasps when his huge hand makes contact with her vagina, then Master fists Bella, Mary, and Frederick...

...A few long days have passed. Lucy has been tortured in many ways. Frederick had been taken somewhere else. Lucy was by the other girls though. Everyone (but their Master) had been bound up, nude, and exposed, and they were up to a machine that suctioned the nipples. Lucy was being milked, with her juicy tits exposed, and there was a vibrator lodged deep inside her cunt. Lucy could do nothing, not even control her orgasms. Her love juices were spewing everywhere, and she could see the ginger, Mary, with a larger belly. Lucy would scream out in pleasure, displeasure, and pain, but a ballgag was in place, muffling her screams. All she could do was to bite down and bare it...

...Mary was tiring of the abuse. Her pregnant belly was sore, her meals tasted like cardboard, and she was tired of the molesting. She lost control of the days, weeks, months that passed. Suddenly, Mary wasn't being tortured anymore. She was still often bound, but she was fed more, was cleaned every other day, and her hair had the glow it once had. Her biggest problems were her pregnancy and the fact that she was a captive. One morning, her stomach began to ache, and Master took her and put her on a bed. The first soft surface her body has felt for what seemed like eons. Mary could feel something in her pussy, but the other captives weren't here. After what seemed like two hours, something emerged from her. Her beautiful creation. Master, or some man took her green eyed baby and began to insert a needle into him. The protective mother in Mary's genome suddenly awoke, and she sprung from the bed to attack Master. She tried to get to her newborn, but she felt something stab her, and everything turned black...

...Mary woke up inside a steel cage, in a foreign grey room. She could barely move in the tiny space. She could not recognize her surroundings, but she knew she must've been in the black market, as a guy with fair skin and black hair went up and purchased her. The guy then grabbed Mary's cage and she was placed in the back of his white, windowless vechicle. After what seemed like two hours, Mary's new man brought her in his mansion, which had no windows, and he started lecturing her. Her man, who had a green tint on his eyes spoke, "I payed a lot of money for you. You better be a good personal toy for me!" Mary did not like the tone of his voice. "Name's Tatsuki, but you must call me Master," he firmly spoke. Mary had a sudden flashback of her abuse, the name "Master." Mary screamed, "You do not own me! I will never be your slave!" Tatsuki, er, Master then quickly opened Mary's cage and flung her onto a wall, bounding her to it, her front pointing away from the wall, without clothes. Master said, "You must be obedient, my slave." Mary started screaming in frustration, Master then took his sweaty socks off and stuffed them into her mouth. To add to it, Master put duct tape over Mary's mouth to keep the socks in. The chick could taste her new owner when he sock gagged her...
© Copyright 2018 DinoCoat (dinocoat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2164467-Marys-Erotica-Story