*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2118758-Sydneys-Sex-Story
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Erotica · #2118758
A small, erotic story. Erotic stories are supposed to make people horny. Sydney is raped.
Sydney was on a date with this handsome guy. Without even telling her what his name was, he took her to his home. After that, he knocked her unconscious. When Sydney woke up, she was frogtied with a gag in her mouth. She was completely nude, unable to move or make any sound. Her sweet and generous love nest was exposed and defenseless to her boyfriend's advances. He stuck a vibrator in her open pussy, and she couldn't even squirm. He took the gag out of her mouth, but his big, hard cock replaced it before she could even make a sound. When her rapist ejaculated, Sydney was forced to swallow his load. He then quickly put a ballgag on. Then he put the vibrator out of her vagina and rammed her tender, wet pussy with his dick. He orgasmed again and ejaculated into her vagina, unprotected. He then whispered "Good night" and left her gag on, and put the vibrator back into her pussy, and duct taped the vibrator into her vagina. Her new owner left the room, and Sydney knew she was his new sex slave, and yet she couldn't even moan...
(Yes I made this!)
© Copyright 2017 DinoCoat (dinocoat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2118758-Sydneys-Sex-Story