*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2169321-What-is-Jisu
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Other · #2169321
Some true feelings
What is Jisu? Jisu is a name of ideal or right positive mind and soul. Where are Jisu? Jisu is everywhere and every positive mind. Jisu’s body can be die but Jisu’s Feelings, mind and soul never die because Jisu is similar as true.

How to We get Jesu’s soul in our mind? Call “Jisu” alone in the mind and access your own soul. Always remember Jisu’s name. This name is a Power. This name is True. This name is ever, fair and endless beauty.

Who are you and who is me? You and me are also a soul. Body is nothing. Body need for some moment but soul is immortal. When you will can remove all bad thinking in your mind. Trust me. Then You and Jisu are same. Then you get Jisu. Than you must be acquisition Jisu.

Please try to get Jisu’s Soul. Jisu mean endless love for all categories man and woman in the world and out side of world. Jisu is son of God for idealist. When you can success to create your mind with Jisu’s soul then you understand you and Jisu are not two person. See that moment, You and Jisu are same and one person or mind. Believe me Friend, Jisu Never die. Because Jisu’s mind is infanity.

Remember it, Jisu is always with you and with your mind as like hidden power. Tri to meditation everyday. Find and search inside your mind to Jisu. You will must be get Jisu. This my commitment. Thanks a lot every friend. Jisu never die. Jisu never stop. Jisu always active his work for pace. Jisu does endless work in the world and out side of the world for peace, Ttue and Love.
© Copyright 2018 Asif-Ud-Daulah (asifuddaulah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2169321-What-is-Jisu