*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2169241-Yes-I-say-you-my-fair-lady
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Other · #2169241
Some talk with you
I feel you dear. Why? I was your love. On that days, Everywhere You miss me, find me and want me. Do you know who was I? I am a simple boy. But now, I am not simple for the present world. Believe me dear, my mind allays unchangeable. I am evergreen in my mind.

Dear, I never want to tell you that, “never forget me!”. But I know with mind power, You always remember me. Everyday, every moment and every time you are find me in your nearest environment and your all personal thinking.

Dear, I believe that hardly in my mind, Love is true, love is haven, love is god and love is most powerful thing in the world and anything out of the world. Dear, Please forgive me. I give you a lot of soreness. Believe me, I want not never give you any bad feelings. If you think that, I had given you vast vast sorrow, It’s not true.

Believe me, Now, present-past-future and after dye I am for you. I birth for you. Only for you. My mind and your mind is same. Trust me. I Love you my sweet fair lady. I love you really very much. In earth you are far to me but in haven you are only for me. Always remember it.
© Copyright 2018 Asif-Ud-Daulah (asifuddaulah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2169241-Yes-I-say-you-my-fair-lady