*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2178182-Foot-Slave-to-Sadists-2-Waking-Jaclyn
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Erotica · #2178182
The beginning of our slaves new life
Getting to sleep wasn’t easy. Every breath I took was a labor as I forced myself to inhale the rank scent of a little girls feet. The smell of what she told me was a weeks worth of stale foot sweat in an old boot penetrated my senses. My mouth was full of this family's old socks as I was forced to chew them forcing mouthfuls of the mixture of sweat, sock lint, and my own saliva was forced down my throat over and over. Every time I thought it may come to an end my body would spit them out and replace them with a “fresh” batch causing the suffering to begin all over again.

If I wasn’t sure about what they said before, about me being conditioned to be absolutely repulsed by their feet, I was absolutely sure now. Every breath or every mouthful of sock sweat that entered my body my entire nervous system begged for escape. I wanted to vomit but I just couldn’t I wasn’t allowed to. All I could do was lie down suffer and cry all while trying to fall asleep. And eventually I did.

That night my dreams were hazy but I think I was looking back at my life. For some reason I couldn’t remember much. All I knew was I was male, 22 years old, and was now a prisoner to a family of fucking sadists trapped inside of my own body. What I saw that night only showed me bits and pieces. I was a student before this. I had a family, a mom, a dad, and a brother and sister. But the thing I saw that stood out the most was a girlfriend. A girl I had known for maybe a month. A young blond girl who seemed really into me. A blond girl that I now recognised as the one who looked at me when delivering my box. I was being played for months and now I was paying the price for it. I don’t know what she did to me but I saw the effects of it. I was just a puppet, a toy to be used by this family however they saw fit and there was nothing I could do about it.

Suddenly my body shot awake and I was brought back to the smell of rank child feet and the taste of a family's collective effort to make my life hell filling my mouth. However as soon as I was awake I began to untie the boot from my face and spit the socks from my mouth. For a moment I felt real joy. I had my body back! I can get out of here! As I sat up and pushed open the top of my box I took in the first breath of fresh air I’ve had in hours. I also got a chance to see exactly how rich these psychopaths actually were.

The room I was laying in was a livingroom of some type but the size of it was amazing. The ceiling had to be something like 20 feet up adorned with an expensive looking chandelier. The furniture was made from a smooth satin like material and just from the looks of the walls and furniture the family was a fan of white and gold. My admiring of the room was cut short however, as all of the sudden I felt myself turn around. I began to walk out of the living room and down a hallway. I passed a massive kitchen and dining room and what appeared to be a laundry chute in the wall as well as a small door with a few locks on it. It was only after passing the third room I noticed where I was headed. At the end of the hallway was a small closet, a staircase, and right next to it, a giant set of double doors leading outside. Finally I was getting out of here! And as quickly as my hope rose it quickly dwindled.

My body slowly began to turn as I made my way towards the staircase and began to make my way up it. Slowly but surely I reached the next floor and turned down the hallway. I saw four doors in front of me as I began to walk down this new hallway. The walls seemed to be covered in pictures of the girls. There was a man in some of them but his face appeared to be scribbled out in all of them. Finally I pass the first two rooms. On my right a shiny stainless steel hanging plaque with the name “Katie Ruechild” on it and to my left a blindingly bright pink hanging plaque with a small tiara on it with the name “Princess Mary Ruechild” in sparkly letters on it. No noise was coming out of either room so I could only assume they were asleep. Next I passed a single room to my right covered in writing. Words like foot slut, garbage, toy, and foot toy to name a few were scattered all over it. Some were carved others in bright crayons but all it sloppy and angry looking handwriting. I could only dread what was behind that door and pray I don’t have to find out. Seeing it did give me a renewed sense of resistance as I tried with all my might to force myself back down the stairs. But as always I just kept walking forward and finally realizing where I was going. I had seen every room of the family so far except one. Which meant when Katie was explaining my duties to me yesterday she was doing more than just explaining. She was giving me commands, which meant it was time to start my daily chores.

With that nightmarish thought in mind and a renewed struggle as I tried to pry myself away I reached the final door at the end of the hall. A wooden plaque that said “Mama Jaclyn Ruechild” sat on a door with a shiny silver handle. Against all my protest I reached for the handle tuning it slowly and opening the door. At last I come face to face with my fate as Katie’s words of what my duty was echoed in my mind. Inside I see a massive room covered in mirrors wardrobes and an entire makeup area. There also appeared to be a large bathroom attached on the side of the room. In the middle however was a very fluffy looking king sized bed. A large scarlet comforter lay overtop a series of large pillows in a bed resting on a large white and gold bed frame. It would have been a beautiful sight if not for what lie at the foot of the bed. Underneath the foot of the bed seemed to be a trapdoor with a handle and in the center of the trapdoor one small hole just big enough for a head. My mind quickly flooded with images of the girls dangling their feet of the edge of a bed playing with my immobile unprotected face. I tried to push them out of my head and focus on the matter at hand. The matter of me now closing the door behind me and slowly walking towards the foot of the bed where a pair of white soles were peeking out of the covers.

My time to dread was growing shorter as I slowly made my way to the foot of the bed and as I slowly fell to my knees Katies words rang out. Long licks up her mother's soles until she woke up. Just the thought of it made me sick to my stomach. But the worst was about to happen because I could feel my tongue leave my mouth as it slowly moved towards the sole of on of my captors. I commanded my body to pull back but inevitably my tongue made contact with the foot. As soon as the tip of it touched the sweaty heel of her foot I tried to let out a groan of disgust. And as if that wasn't bad enough it seems my conditioning decided licking soles to not mean just the tip of the tongue as ever so slowly my head pushed into the dirty soles until my entire tongue was making contact and began to run up one foot and down another.

I could feel the grime from her foot accumulate on my tongue as the salty sweat filled my mouth. My taste buds protested begging my brain to stop this, to do anything else, but my body continued. Running my tongue up and down the greasy feet of a woman who treats me like a baby and covering my mouth in the taste of foot sweat. As I endured the sharp salty taste I heard a small giggle come from the bed. My eyes moved as much as they could to see Jaclyn with a smile on her face eyes still closed but awake. Finally I can stop this torture as I go to put my tongue away I hear the voice of Jaclyn chime out from the head of the bed.

“Hey now I don’t think so little one. My eyes are still closed I might not be awake yet. Better keep going just to make sure. Oh and make sure that tongue gets between my toes. That's where all the goodies are okay baby.” she said with a giggle. This bitch she can see I’m suffering she can’t do this to me. But I know she can as I feel my tongue forced back out of my head and I feel the despair wash over me as it is forced back into the feet making its way up towards the toes. Only now I’m forced to weave it between them collecting a new substance, toe jam. I could have never imagined that something could taste so vile. The sheer bitterness and salt of stale foot sweat and dirt clumping together into a sludge between each toe. “Oh that feels so good baby. Now you make sure you hold onto all of that until I tell you to swallow okay? Oh and I give you permission to let out all those sounds of disgust I know you want to release. But only when we're alone okay? Don’t want those girls to get mad at you right?” She finished with a little smirk.

As soon as I’ve been given permission I let out a wretch. The small pile of toe jam I now have collected in my mouth is making me wish I could to a lot more than just wretch and groan but any form of release makes me just a little bit happier. But any happiness I have is quickly shattered as I hear her voice again. “Okay ten minutes seems like enough I can’t be late to work. Oh who am I kidding yes I can but we have all the time in the world this weekend. But for now you get to help me get ready for work my little man. Now then swish around that yummy treat and give me a big swallow.” She said sitting up and finally opening her eyes. Much to my dismay I took my tongue back into my mouth and slowly began to swish my saliva and Jaclyn’s foot waste around in my mouth coating my entire mouth in the bitter taste before my eyes slowly met hers and I took a large gulp forcing now even more of this families foot products into my stomach followed by my body retching as it attempts to force it back up. Even though I know this conditioning they did to my body won't allow it I still pray it comes up. But of course it doesn’t and I have to watch as Jaclyn’s face turns into a mocking pout just to mock my agony.

“Come on now baby it’s time for me to get ready for work and you get to help.” She said slowly raising out of bed. She was wearing a nearly see through white nightgown and underwear. Maybe there were some perks to all this. I mean this is a beautiful woman and now I get to help her get dressed and who knows what else.

“Now I’m going to take a shower and then get dressed and you get to help.” she said leaning down and giving me a tap on the nose. If I could smile I would. I get to see this gorgeous woman naked. At least that's what I thought before she stood all the way back up and turned around giving me a nice view of her plump ass. “Of course you won't help me actually get dressed or shower. No, little boys have no interest in seeing old women naked do they. No you see I have a liiiitle problem. I love wearing nylons but they make my feet smell to high heaven and my shoes are even worse. Each day I had to go through each pair and find which ones smelled the best.” My hopes were not only crushed but with the way this was going my dread was beginning to increase. I didn’t like where she was going with this. “Now I have two dressers over by my bathroom. The one over by the right is where I keep all my work flats and i need you to go pair by pair and find the one that smells the best. Do a good job and when I get home I’ll reward you. But if I start smelling my stinky feet during the day I’m afraid I’m going to have to punish you. Not to mention you’ll have to clean up after your mistake. I’m not raising a boy with no morals.” She said matter of factly as she began walking to the attached bathroom. “Now get to it. I’m expecting it to be ready by the time I’m all dressed sweetie.”

With that I rose up and began to walk across the room towards a wardrobe that seemed to be modified with seals to keep air out, or as I’m guessing keep smells in. What I was more concerned with was what was on the other side of the bathroom doorway. It was what looked like a medium sized refrigerator with a label on it that said “Ingredients”. It could mean anything but based on what this woman has deemed “Treats” so far I am swiftly filled with dread. But there is a different matter at hand as I reach my destination and pull on the handles of the wardrobe opening it. I am instantly hit with a wave of the cheesy smell of dozens of pairs of shoes tarnished by months or years of use crammed inside an airtight wardrobe. I gag profusely and double over a bit. But despite the watering of my eyes and my inability to stand back straight my hand reaches out, grabs a flat, and smashes it into my face forcing me to take a deep whiff.

The scent is vile as always and I swear I can still feel a dampness on the insole. These must be the ones she worse last night when we met. I can see the imprint of where her foot usually is blackened into the shoe which only adds to my utter disgust. I set it down and without my body giving me even a moment's rest grab a shoe from the next pair and slam it into my face. Somehow the smell of this shoe is even worse. The pungent odor of stale cheddar once again brought me to hellish agony. Why would you not just get new shoes at this point. But I knew the answer was despite her pretending to care about me she gets off on tormenting me this way.

I made my way through one fetid shoe at a time. Some were better some were worse. One particular pair of shoes nearly made me pass out. A pair of flats that seemed to have an insole from a pair of running shoes sewed in. The shoes themselves were tattered to hell and were a size smaller than all of the others. I’d have to imagine she kept them for the soul purpose of tormenting me and her past servant. After smelling all of the shoes I couldn’t decide which was the least bad. I knew which ones were the worst but not what was the best. What I didn’t realize was that without an answer my command wasn't complete and to my absolute horror my body moved back to the first pair of shoes and as I picked them up again I realized I was about to start the process all over again.

After the second time through I finally figured out what pair I deemed best despite my hellish ordeal. After making my choice my body finally sat down at the end of the wardrobe waiting for Jaclyn to get back. Eventually she did emerge from the bathroom area wrapped in a towel. She was absolutely stunning with her wet hair running down her back and an after shower glow. She must have caught me looking because she flashed me a little smile before speaking to me.

“Now now we can’t be having any naughty boys looking at naked ladies can we. Now close those eyes until I say you can open them okay.” She said to me as if scolding a child. My eyes shut as I heard her move across the room humming a little tune. I could hear her rummaging through wardrobes all around the room and the sounds of clothes rubbing against each other as she put them on. “Normally,” I hear her say breaking the silence “I’d have you put on my nylons. Maybe with your teeth or something. However so far you’ve been nothing but a good boy so I’ll save you that for now.” A nice wave of relief goes over me. Finally a small break. I’ll take whatever I can get at this point. Finally I hear her make her way directly across from me and a slight rummaging sound before she speaks up telling me to open my eyes. I see her standing next to the wardrobe I spent so much time at with a loving grin on her face.

“So baby have you decided what shoes I’m going to wear.” She says gesturing to them like it was some kind of game show. Then realizing I can’t talk adds “Oh you can respond to this. Why don’t you just speak until someone commands you to stop then okay hunnie.” Finally able to talk I gulp and respond.

“The third pair from the left.” I say with only semi confidence. Every pair smelled awful but after going through twice they were probably the least bad.

“The third pair from the left …. What?” she says looking a bit annoyed puffing out her cheeks. It takes me a minute before I realize what she means.

“The third pair from the left Mistress Jaclyn.” I say feeling my cheeks turn red from embarrassment.

“Very good see your learning already. But next time I won't be so forgiving so don’t forget it. Are you sure this is the pair you want.” She said picking them up walking over to me and holding them above my head.

“Yes Mistress Jaclyn. Those were the best ones.”

“Okay then if you say so here how about you take one more biiiiiig wiff for me okay baby.” She says placing one in my hand and falling to my level looking me in the eyes. My body holds the shoe tightly and starts to bring it to my face. It is then my heart drops. I see that the inside is the insole to a pair of running shoes. How is that possible I went through twice I know for a fact I didn’t pick these. And as the thought crosses my head the shoe reaches my nose and I am forced to take a deep breath.

“Jesus Christ please no.” I say remembering I can talk out loud. I feel the shoe taken from my hand as Jaclyn sits at the foot of the bed and begins putting them on.

“Yes I have to say I’m surprised you said that these were the best smelling. I guess you really do love mommie- oops I mean mistresses feet don’t you. Or it could have something to do with me rearranging my footwear reaaaally quick while you had your eyes closed. Oh well either way I don’t think I’ll make it through the day without smelling these puppies. But that must be good news for you since you seem to think these bad boys smell the best.” She explained all the while trying hard not to laugh slightly giggling. I’m furious but bite my tongue. As much as I’d love to chew her out for completely playing me I am afraid of what this woman might do to punish me. Finally she gets her shoes on and grabs a purse laying on top of a dresser.

“Well I’m off then. I was a big fan of the wake up I can't wait to have you waking me up every day from now on baby. I’ll be back after work and don’t worry I’ll bring you home a nice treat so you will have something to eat.” She says with a wink before turning to leave. Not before stopping and saying “Ooh my feet are already feeling grimy you must be getting excited already. You have some time before Katie wakes up how about you go organize my shoe wardrobe. Hmmm lets see how about you take big licks of all the insoles and place them from best tasting to worst tasting for me okay hunnie. Have a good day see you tonight.” she says blowing me a kiss and walking out of the room. And as always before I can even protest I feel myself turn around and pick up a flat. I just hope Katie wakes up soon.
© Copyright 2018 HelplessChime (helplesschime at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2178182-Foot-Slave-to-Sadists-2-Waking-Jaclyn