*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2178183-Foot-Slave-to-Sadists-3-Cleaning-Katie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Erotica · #2178183
Our slaves torture continues as he goes to wake the second family member.
I was finally done. It felt like an eternity but it was probably more like an hour. One by one my body forced me to endure picking up a filthy flat and taking one long lick down the insole placing it down somewhere in the wardrobe based on how much I gagged. I had organised the dozen something shoes from least revolting to most before closing the wardrobe and sitting at the center of the room waiting for my body to force me to do my next task.

I was terrified of what was next to come. In my short morning interaction with the mother of the family I had already been forced to do things I would never in my wildest nightmares imagine. Consuming the waste from her feet and being played with like I was some sort of fucking toy. Not to mention being tricked into what will undoubtedly be a hellish foot cleaning session with a sadistic older woman who treats me like her child all the while forcing me to eat from her feet as much as possible. And from what I gathered she seemed to be the least interested in just outright tormenting me wich means my day can only get worse and worse. Next was Katie where my body will force me to clean her feet of sweat with my mouth and god knows what she does to me then. She seems dead set on wanting to punish me anyway she can. Hell the only person who seems to want to use me like some kind of foot toy more was Mary but she just wants to play with me. Katie, however, just wanted to torture me and punish me so I suffer not for her entertainment which only fills me with more dread.

That dread is only added to as I finally feel my body begin to rise as I head back towards the hallway. It was time for my next wake up but even worse than that it was time for me to be tormented by the middle child of this sadistic family. As I walk past the dreaded writing covered door I come to a stop in front of Katie's room. My hand reaches for the door knob as I slowly and quietly open the door. I look inside to see a neat looking room. The walls had posters of bands I’ve never heard of and a desk covered in books. This room also has an attached bathroom as well as a closet on the opposite side of the room. I also hear a humming noise that I can’t place until I look to the corner of the room.

I see Katie in another king sized bed. Its topped with two pillows and a set of grey sheets. Despite the neatness of her room it seems her sleeping habits are anything but. The bed is a mess as she lays spread across it. She looks to be in a matching set of black bra and panties. I am mesmerized by her for a moment before my attention is brought to the foot of her bed. Mostly because I begin walking to it against my will towards it and finally find the source of the humming sound. I see she has set up a portable heater on top of a large chest covered in locks. The heater is pointed right at her feet. This bitch set up a heater just to make her feet sweat more knowing I’d have to clean them. Kneeling down in front of them I try to pull away as my hands wrap around the fairly large and greasy foot and bring it to my face. The foot is damp and I feel the seat soaking into my hands. A thick smell is coming from them similar to that of an old cheese. Its repulsive as always and I want to gag but it seems the commands remain true as always only allowing me to gag when me and Jaclyn are alone. Finally my tongue comes out as I begin to run my tongue up and down the soles like a paint brush.

I can literally feel the moisture I’m collecting from her foot as it runs up my tongue and down my throat. The taste is salty and bitter at the same time and penetrates my entire being. It is quickly becoming apparent that this wouldn’t be a quick task. My body wont let me turn of the heater so her feet continue to sweat. I think I’m making some progress as my saliva seems to be cooling them down but eventually my body decides the soles are clean and begins a new task. My tongue enters my mouth again and this time makes its way to her toes. My mouth forms into an O shape and the foot begins to move back as I realize what's happening and try and pull back. It's no use of course as I put Katies big toe in my mouth and begin to suck on it. Not only is the seat quickly mingling with my saliva but dirt from under her nails also begins to flood my mouth. As I swallow a mouthful of sweat and dirt I begin moving onto the next toe. One by one I place the toes in my mouth suck out all the sweat and grime and move on to the next one. It is then that I realize the hands holding the foot have become slick with sweat. In the time I’ve been cleaning her toes her feet have become sweaty again. My blood runs cold as I realized what she had done. The heater will keep reverting my progress. I could be here ll day if she wanted me to be licking her feet then sucking her toes until tonight when her mother returned without a break. And with that thought in mind I finished sucking the last toe as my tongue was forced back out and I began the process over again.

I continued my task licking and then sucking Katies rancid feet over five times before finally I heard a slight groaning sound at the head of the bed. Finally my tired tongue and foul tasting mouth had a small break as my tongue entered my mouth and I pulled back from my captors feet. Katie’s eyes fluttered open as she sat up in bed rubbing one eye. Her hair was in disarray and if I hadn't been forced to clean her feet or knew how she really was I would say she was cute. After a stretch and a long yawn she finally noticed me kneeling at the foot of the bed and a sly smile crept onto her face.

“Hello slave boy. I have to admit this is the perfect way to wake up. Did my little setup work? I’d have to guess it did from the looks of how wet your face is. Well don’t worry I won't do that every morning. I’ll make sure to mix it up just to keep you interested okay?” She explained slowly getting to her feet and giving one more long stretch. “Wow my feet really do feel clean though. Nice and fresh I guess you aren’t completely hopeless.” She explained walking to her closet. All of the sudden she abruptly stopped and looked at a small digital clock on her desk before he face turned to anger. She quickly turned around walking up to me and kicking me in the side of the head. “You stupid dog! Look how long it took you to wake me up! I’m going to have to go twice as fast as usual to make sure I’m not late to school now you stupid mongrel!” It was hard to be focused on the insults as the side of my head throbbed from the blow she delivered. Still in a rage I see her angry face slowly creep into a sadistic smile as she walked past me.

“Oh my stupid little slave do you really think that actions come without consequences. I mean I did warn you that I would punish you any chance I got but I didn’t know you were so eager.” She said walking up to the large chest and moving the heater. One by one she undid the locks on the chest until non were remaining. With one finger she beckoned me over to her and my body responded, crawling next to her as she opened the chest. I am instantly hit with a wave of foul smelling air as I look down to see whats inside. I am terrified to see an assortment of clothing of all different sizes. They appear to be a mixture of uniforms, socks, shoes, sweatbands, and washcloths and towels all crammed into the chest. The smell wafting from the chest causes me to grow faint almost instantly and if I could pass out I’m sure I would have. In the corner of my eye I see Katie turn to look at me, no doubt gauging my reaction with a huge smile on her face.

“This is a collection I’ve established over a series of years for the sole purpose of torturing slaves like you. It’s uniforms sweatbands and sweat rags that girls from my past clubs have donated to me, or if they had especially bad smelling feet or pits I made sure to buy it from them. It has to be something like 6 years worth of club members in this chest.” She explained with obvious sadistic joy. Then she leaned in very close to me and whispered into my ear “Now you are going to climb into the chest and lie face down taking the deepest breaths you can until I get ready. You wont move. You won't make a sound. You will just sit there and fill your lungs with the smell of years of teenage sweat and effort.”

Instantly I put my hands onto the chest and began to crawl in. I tried fighting or screaming will all my might but nothing was working. I try and beg her or reason but my mouth is clamped shut. All I can do is watch as I fling myself over the edge and into the crate lowering myself face down into a pile of school girls sweaty clothes and wait. As soon as I lie down I take my first deep breath. The smell is awful and My entire being recoils. It smells like a thousand different old cheeses all intermingling and trying to find a place shoved up my nose. Then another breath and another and another. I wish I could stop myself but I can’t and every breath just gets worse. I can’t get used to the smell because every time I take a breath it's just a new combination of teenage girl sweat. To make matters worse being face down makes me feel like I’m being smothered beneath a mountain of dirty laundry. If there is a hell I now know that mine is a cramped space filled with this smell. Eventually I hear the chest slam shut above me and a few locks set off and Katie's voice chime from outside.

“Okay now I allow you to move as free as you want to. Not that it's going to matter for you a body builder couldn’t bust the locks I have installed all over this thing god knows a filthy little worm like you won’t be able to.” I can practically hear the annoyed expression on her face but I don’t care. As soon as I hear I’m allowed to move again I quickly flip around and try and force my way out of the box and away from this filthy tainted air. I slam on the lid but it doesn't budge. I can’t raise my legs to kick out because there isn’t enough room. Worst of all the moments I’m making to escape only stir up the clothes I’m sealed in with polluting the air with rank and must sweat odors. I realize she's right and all I’ve done is make my new quarters smell about ten times worse bringing tears to my eyes and making me cover my nose and breath from my mouth. I hear a quick giggle as her voice comes out again from above me.

“No no I think not my little slave boy I hear that breathing. You are only allowed to breath in that nice body sweat through your nose you understand and just because you tried to defy me lets make those deep breaths again.” She said with a smile in her voice. And quickly my brief reprieve ended as I was back to only taking in deep breaths through my nose and trying my hardest to escape no matter how fruitless it seemed. “Ahh that's what I like to hear. The sad pathetic struggles of a slave in peril. God I could just lie my head on this chest and listen to your pathetic escape attempts all day long. Maybe even hook up that heater to get it nice and humid in there or make you start cleaning your way through that collection. But we have plenty of time to do all that and I’m going to be late to my first class if I wait around for to long. So you just wait in there until I get ready and then I’ll let you out for your final wakeup okay?” and with a quick band of her hands on the chest I hear Katie walk away humming to herself. I’m left wondering how anyone could be so cruel as I forcibly torment myself taking breath after breath of cheesy clothes and try and bash my way out of this prison in vain.

It feels like hours that I’m trapped in that total darkness surrounded by my cloth tormentors. Each breath a new type of hell. Some breaths aren’t as bad and only cause slight revulsion while others cause my nose to burn and eyes to water. My struggles have slowed as I realized they only make my breaths more frequent and deeper. Now I lie in this cesspool of filth and beg for release in my head sunk halfway into a pile of soiled clothes. Eventually I hear clocking of footsteps walking tot my box and the sound of someone leaning next to it.

“Now I’m going to open this chest and reveal the world to you again. You are gonna see the world again with free body movement finally able to escape me and my family. But right as you get up and try and run or attack me I’m going to make you go limp and take away all your hope. And then your going to continue your life serving this family in every twisted way you can imagine. And there won't be a single thing you can do about it.” Katie explained while slowly undoing the locks on the chest. Finally the last lock is undone and as soon as I hear it I slam the door with all my might and shoot upwards. The second I see Katie's face I swing my arm making impact and knocking her down. I quickly stumble out of the box and begin running to her door.

“Fall down on your knees and don’t move slave.” An icy cold voice comes from behind me as my body slams to my knees and I am once again unable to move nose practically touching the door in front of me. Once again the clicking of shoes on the floor comes from behind me and a hand rests on my shoulder. I could piss myself with fear as I think of what I just did to probably the most aggressive member of the family. Her head slowly lowers until it rests next to mine and I see a sadistic smile out of the corner of my eye.

“Now right now I’m both furious and ecstatic. I’m boiling with anger because you dared to strike your mistress and even worse tried to escape even though I told you what would happen. But another part of me is exploding with joy because it means I get to punish you in any way I want. But your first punishment has to be special so don’t worry I won’t do it myself. No I plan to tell the whole family what you did tonight.” She said in an icy cold voice with a terrifying calmness to it. Then I see the door open as Katie steps in front of me turning to look at me. “But first a little prelude to your main punishment. Up next you have to wake up Mary. Normally this would happen in maybe an hour or two. But now you are going to go and wake her up an hour early. When she asks why you are waking her up so early you will tell her that you want to know what she meant by play games with you and ask to participate in one. Finally if the game is coming to its end and you think you have a chance at winning or hell even if you don’t you will lose the game on purpose and accept whatever punishment comes with it.” she explained her smile only growing with each sentence. Meanwhile I am terrified because if I got anything from my initial meeting of the family it was that Mary’s only goal was to expose me to as much vile material as she could from any part of her body.

I try and shake my head no or talk back or scream or anything but i just can’t make my body do anything. All I can do is sit there with fear in my eyes that I pray isn’t to obvious. It must be though because the joy on her face after her explanation shows that she is taking joy in my reaction. So with a little wave in my direction and a wink she begins to walk off. I hear the clicking of what appears to be high heeled boots as she walks down the hall. I hear her voice from down the stairs one last time as she walks away echo up to me.

“Good luck slave boy and I can’t wait to see what we come up with for you tonight. You thought anything you’ve suffered so far is bad you are in for one hell of a suprise.” She calls up to me. I want to yell back or try and escape but I know I can’t. All I can do is sit and wait for my fate. And pray that whatever little game Mary wants to play with me isn’t as bad as I imagine it will be. But I know its a hopeless prayer as my body rises by itself and opens the door to Mary's room and I see before me a row of shoes laid out in the center of the room next to a box that says penalty.
© Copyright 2018 HelplessChime (helplesschime at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2178183-Foot-Slave-to-Sadists-3-Cleaning-Katie