*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2178862-Size-adventures-with-Toby-Yaoyorozu
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #2178862
Giantess shrinking story featuring an OC and My Hero Academia characters.
Name: Yaoyorozu Toby
Age: 6
Quirk: 4 inch body, can survive heavy pressure, needs less oxygen, highly invulnerable
***
Chapter 1

Toby woke up in his bed, having had a scary dream. He lost his favorite person in the whole world to a villain attack, his older sister Momo. He left his bed, and climbed down his stairs; leaving his little house. He had a well made little house in his sisters room, and specially made ladders and stuff all over the house. He walked over to Momos bed, he always went to her to talk about bad dreams. Lately he has been upset, because UA was taking her from him. They had to move the students to dorms. He climbed his sisters bed, reached the top. Though, do to having forgot his flashlight; he was under the blanket. He crawled forward, hoping to find where he was in relevance to his sisters head. He crawled until his head hit something soft and warm. He found his sisters body, but he couldn't tell where he was. He tried to feel around, to get a feel for where he was. He climbed it, feeling his hand sink into a crevice about halfway up. "Oh, this is big sis Momo's butt", Toby said.

(FART!)

A sudden gust of foul butt air sent Toby back down. Suddenly, Momo rolled over; crushing her younger brother beneath her prestigious, perfect derriere.

"Momo, help me!", Toby cried.

(FAARRT!!)

The only reply Toby got was another fart. So he crawled along, and found the waist of her pants. He crawled inside her pants, and then inside her panties. He noticed they were warm and smelly, likely from the recent farts. He shimmied between her cheeks, and crawled up her thighs to her crotch. He worked his way to her belly, then her breasts. He stopped when he felt how soft they were, but he put his desire to talk first. He crawled up to her face, and began poking her.

"Momo, big sis; I had a bad dream", Toby said in a sad tone. Immediately, Momo awoke from her deep slumber; her inherent maternal senses kicking in. "Come to big sis, tell me whats the matter", Momo said as she held her tiny sibling. She noticed he smelled weird. "You farted on me, and crushed me with your butt; but it's fine, you were sleeping. Can we get back to my dream?", Toby asked to which Momo nodded. "You were fighting villains to protect people, and one of them got you. You were gone! I didn't get to say goodbye!", Toby said. "Don't worry sweetie, I won't let anything separate us", Momo said. "Then why are you leaving me for those dorms!? If you leave, I'll be alone. Mom and Dad are away most of the time, so you essentially are raising me; if you leave, it'll just be my tutors and the house staff!", Toby cried. Momo had never considered this, and vowed to do something.

***

"So, that's the issue", Momo said to her parents. "We've realized this as well, so we talked to the school. We have decided, that Toby can go to UA with you. Provided we get two calls a week, and you ensure he keeps up with his tutors; who will be visiting UA, or replaced by UA approved personnel. And make sure he is safe, happy, and healthy", her father said. "You mean it?", Momo asked. "Yes, in fact; his stuff is also in the car waiting", mother replied. Momo was happy, as he shed a tear as she promised to look out for her sibling.

Chapter 2

"This is it Toby, heights alliance!", Momo said. Toby looked at the building, which was massive; though it wasn't as big as their house. Momo made sure he was secure in his cage, before covering him like a blanket.

"Hello everyone, I bid you a glorious day!", Momo said as she walked up to her class. "You seem happy Yaoyorozu, what's in the cage?", Midoriya asked. "Well, of course I'm happy; the school has granted me special permission. Take a look!", Momo lifted the cover off the cage. "Hello!", Toby said happily to the shell shocked students.

"Hello, you must be Toby Yaoyorozu", Aizawa said as he turned to the others. "Everyone, Toby will be staying with us. His parents are often out of town on business, so the school allowed him to come stay with us", Aizawa said.

"Greetings Toby, I am Tenya Iida; class representative", Iida said. "He doesn't know what that means Iida, he's been homeschooled his whole life", Momo said as she grabbed Toby out of the cage. She set him on her shoulder, and Aizawa began leading the others on a tour.

Later, Momo was setting up their room when Mina knocked on the door. "Momo, when you're done; we're going to talk to the boys about a dorm contest!", Mina said. Momo called back a confirmation, and went back to work. As Toby finished setting up his house, he jumped to the bed.

"I'm done Momo!", Toby called. "Ok sweetie", Momo called back. Then she started sitting down onto the bed without looking, burying Toby between her butt cheeks.

"Toby?", Momo asked as she didn't see him.
© Copyright 2019 Brevination (brevination at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2178862-Size-adventures-with-Toby-Yaoyorozu