*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2180539-The-Seance
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Contest Entry · #2180539
A phone call from my dead grandmother In 500 words. A seance doesn't go as expected.
“Hey guys lets have a séance. I want to contact my grandmother with A Ouija™ Board.
I tried by myself but it didn’t work I need the help of my friends to work this planchette.”
“Awesome I have waited for this day to happen I have a white candle I have been doing spells for years now I have collected virgins blood I didn’t get kicked out of our coven for nothing of course I have been taking virgins blood and using it on me to look this young.”
“I knew you guys were using me to get back into our coven.”
“Then lets get this over with and do this thing now.”
“I light the candle and chant to the Ouija™ Board.
“You’re doing it again.”
“Doing what again.”
“Saying that thing you always do when you only want one thing and not use a different board.”
“Shut up, I know what I’m doing.”
“You say that all the time you never know what you’re doing you always say that you do.”
“Okay I get it but this is for my boyfriend he wants to see his grandmother.”
“Damn this isn’t working go home everyone I want to be alone.”
“Okay goodbye everyone.”
“ Goodbye.”
“Grandma why are you doing this to me I feel foolish that you aren’t answering my call.”
“Honey go get the phone.”
“Okay mom I’m getting the phone.”
“Hi.”
“Hi grandma?”
“Yes its me the Ouija™ Board didn’t work because only I can contact you.”
“But grandma that’s not right I wanted to hear your voice again and tell you that I’m sorry that I wasn’t there for you when you died.”
“It’s not you’re fault Honey I only wanted my children to see me when I died I didn’t want you to have to see me suffer anymore.”
“But grandma I love you and miss you and you said you would send me a message somehow and let me know that you were okay you never did so I had to come up with this plan and then the shit didn’t work.”
“It didn’t work because like I said I had to be the one to contact you my time is short so are you going to continue blaming you’re self or are you going to start talking to me and tell me what you wanted to tell me before I died?”
“Yes grandma I wanted to tell you that I love you and wish you could come back and help me my dad is not doing well and I am afraid that he is soon going to die because he keeps drinking and then getting sent back to the hospital.”
“Honey there is nothing I can do to help him he would do the same thing when I was alive. So he has to want to stop and no one but him, he has to want to stop. Well my time is up you won’t hear from me until I see you.”
“Grandma?’
“Grandma Damn she left me again and I didn’t get to hear her say I love you to me. Fuck.”



© Copyright 2019 Brandon (danielzack89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2180539-The-Seance