*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/218081-Playing-Pirates
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Article · Comedy · #218081
Having Fun playing in the Bath tub =)
I was ready to take my bath. It had been a long hard day and i deserved to have a refreshing bath. I turned on the water and stepped in a little hot at first so i turned the water to a colder temputure. I soaked in feeling a little bored I decided to act like Billy Madison. I grabbed the Shampoo and conditioner. "Shampoo is better is cleans the hair, No conditioner is better is leaves the hair silky smooth , oh yeah? , Yeah! argh!" I made them attack each other and i threw them in the water.
Then the door opened "Honey are you ok?" My husbands voice said. " umm fine honey" I said nervously. He shut the door he must have heard me I thought. I saw a water gun and a little toy elephant. I dunked the elephant under the water and took it out. I squeezed it and water came out of the nose. I pulled the water gun and fiulled it up shooting at the elephant. I put it down and dunked my head underwater looking for the "Evil water elephant"I found it and came back up " Oy we got it first mate Alan get the guns" I grabbed the gun and found out it had been leaking. "Ahh The elephant damaged our guns !" I filled up he water and started the bubbles and waves. "we're sinking! stupid elephant!" I went under water and grabbed the water gun.'
"Elephant get ready to meet your match" I shot at the elephant and made it shoot at me i got it down and shot it to the edge of the tub.
The door opened and in walked my husband i took the toys and hid them behind my back.
"you seem to be having a lot of fun" he said
act casual i thought" Yeah" I smiled He just looked at me wierd and walked off.
I emptieed the tub and got out wrapping a towel around myself I walked to my bed room. I thought to myself "Cant wait to take another bath"
© Copyright 2001 *MiNdLeSs*SeLf*InDuLgEnCe* (pynkspider at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/218081-Playing-Pirates