*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2181342-Dear-Me
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by corado
Rated: 13+ · Letter/Memo · Contest Entry · #2181342
Contest #597313 - less than 2000 words
Dear me,
Please walk these steps trying to keep your balance against the gravity:
Ignore the wars in the world because          nothing you can do about them. They are with the humankind since the          Garden of Eden mass deportation, the intensity increased beginning with          the mess of tongues during the Babel Tower construction. Nothing you          can do about it, just take care of yourself and your loved ones by          keeping out from toxic people and food.          
         Stop traveling in time, past or future,          because it is relative; the Sun is moving, the Earth is moving is          even faster, so, please fill your day with a heavy basket of your          good deeds. Doing so is a guarantee that your living planet still be          populated by humans.
         Clean up the clutter alone, just in case          you are worried that a helping hand could throw away that precious,          unreplaceable sweater that your grandmother knitted for you. Be          courageous, be brave, stay focused on the things you need today, not          tomorrow or yesterday. Keep in mind: the time is only a          conventional, human method to convince you to run faster and          further. Faster, you will replenish your empty closets further.          Don't look again inside if it's full again. Stay away! Give up!          Walk outside if you can. Soon, after you leave this planet, somebody          will be so happy to clean up your closets again.          
         Don't leave your          dirty dishes in the sink. You never know when your heart stops, and          you will find disgusting if somebody must scrub the lasagna left on the          your spoon.
         Don't try DIY kit if you conclude that          life is unbearable because you realize that human condition of being          greedy, competitive has no limits regardless the geography,          political or religion belief or the season. Don't worry, the Sun          will arise early in the morning, there will be a smile, there will          be a child in need for your hand on his first step, or a familiar          human face on your street corner with a poster beside him: "Today          is my birthday. Anything helps." You give him your two-dollar          coin feeling sad for him Remember: nothing else you can do in the          very same way you cannot stop the wars in this world.          
         Go home, take a deep breath, finish your          leftover tea and book, look out to the leftover light on the sky,          don't try to sleep too late, the morning is here soon.
         Wake up, don't forget to refill your day          with a heavy basket of good deeds. Carry on, keep on, keep safe.                    

© Copyright 2019 corado (onikrais at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2181342-Dear-Me