*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2181828-World-Of-Darkness
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Zeke
Rated: ASR · Poetry · Gothic · #2181828
Lol again writing long ago and when I was an different soul lmfao
When the tree's bleed and the sky's turn red.
We have longed for this day to come for years.
Time has gone by waiting for the enviable.
Where you can be my queen of darkness.
A necessarily evil must exist to hold the quota.
Come and take my hand to a place where we will never parish.
Where this world could be all ours in a snow globe on the coffee table.
I'd promised you I would give you the world to hold in your palms.
Now you have the chance to do what everyone, everywhere wished they could do.
I find solace when you bask in the folding of my arms and whisper to me secrets that lay ahead
I would travel worlds away and suffer the worst conditions to hold you.
Run with me & sleep society away.
So when we wake, the world will be frozen at our feet.
With only ashes of the past rendering the surrounding hilltops and mountains.
What would I have to do to help you make up your mind and follow me to our new home.
I would never let you get hurt and death is only the beginning.
So let the tree's bleed and the sky's rain tears of the lost and broken.
Light your heart and shine on the road for the world to follow it's destiny. Show the lost home again.
Cause only you my fallen angel of darkness can save the people once again.
Heat the ground up and break the flowers free of their icy embrace.
Then come with me so we can rest together and I'll wake you my sleeping beauty to the world when we are once needed and worshiped again.


© Copyright 2019 Zeke (zeke369 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2181828-World-Of-Darkness