*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2181968-Best-Man
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #2181968
Quick little one off about coming home.
Sometimes happiness finds us when we least expect it. It had been quite sometime since I had been back to the old neighborhood and to be honest I was dreading it a little. The usual comparison of lives when you meet up with old friends and so on. Now in my late 20’s, it had been about a decade since I had really been back or seen many of those people. But my lamenting can only go so far as the reason for my return was the marriage of my best friend Dave. He graciously asked me to be his best man an honor I couldn’t refuse.

Knowing my folks had moved away since we graduated high school, his parents even more graciously offered to let me stay with them while I was in town. So I packed up my bags and headed out. I suppose I should also mention the Dave’s little sister Rebecca still lived at home. See she was quite a bit younger than us, nearly ten years if I remember right. I don’t know if it was the age difference or just that she was a girl, but neither Dave or I really got along with her and would pick on her a lot when she followed us around. Personally I think it was also because Dave’s stepdad spoiled her and him and Dave never really clicked. Even so, I really didn’t remember her much beyond that so I tried not to let it impact the trip.

It was midday the Thursday before the wedding when I arrived in town, leaving plenty of time for catching up and of course the all important Bachelor Party. After a long and uncomfortable plane ride from across the country, followed by both subway and taxi trips I finally arrived to the vacant home. Both Dave’s stepdad and mom were still at work so I decided to make myself comfortable. Dumping my luggage off in Dave’s old room that still was plastered with posters of our youth I laid on the bed and indulged in a bit of embarrassing nostalgia. Laughing to myself about how we used to be.

Exhausted from the ordeal of travel I decided a quick nap would help refresh me before that night’s festivities. So I sent Dave a message to let him know I had arrive, plugged in my phone, and drifted off. I guess I had been a bit more tired than I thought and had fallen into a deep sleep, only to have been awakened with a jolt to the sound of the front door slamming. The sheer shock send me into a frenzy. Fumbling for my phone to check the time I found that it was still only about 3:30 that afternoon and still had just enough time to get ready.

Our friend Chris and a fellow groomsman was coming by in about ninety minutes to pick me up so we could “kidnap” Dave from work and take him out for a night on the town. I tore through my suitcase for my toiletries, laid out my outfit for the night. For the sake of time, I disrobed in the room and wrapped myself in the towel Dave’s mom had laid out for me.

I honestly couldn’t tell you if it was the panic or the lack of sleep from the night’s travel before, but I burst into the bathroom without a second thought. Only to find it was already occupied. Steam poured from over the frosted glass shower door and behind it stood a shadow figure I had not expected to see. The silhouette of a young woman, quite obviously so by the perfectly fake basketball sized spheres of her breasts the projected from her slender frame, while below similarly sized perfect orbs did the same, capping her lithe legs in a massive bubble butt.

I really wasn’t sure what to do next. My mind raced to so many places at once. Was Dave’s step dad cheating with this bimbo? Wait, did she hear me come in? Was I about to go to jail? The questions would soon be quieted by the slow sound of the door sliding open. I was suddenly more aware of the bulge I had created in the towel I was wrapped in as the form came into clearer view. “Oh! Hey Zach! I wasn’t expecting to see you until the wedding.” The soft words fell from her full, plump, obviously injected lips. Her bright blues eyes drifted downwards to the obvious expression of my arousal. She giggled, “Don’t think you would ever be THAT excited to see me, but then again I guess a lot has changed.” She stepped from the shower and began to dry herself, not seeming to care that I was still frozen stiff in the doorway while she was on full display. They fact that her eyes seem to still be on me even as she went through the task seemed as though she enjoyed having me watch her. The terry cloth rubbed ever so gently against her nipples and she let a soft moan before plunging the towel into her cleavage. “I guess I shouldn’t be so surprised that you don’t recognize me. It’s Rebecca, though I just go by Becca these days.”

My world seem to shatter as the force of her words struck me. This silicone sculpted creature before me was that bratty little kid we loathed growing up? I was unable to speak, though her actions spoke enough for the both of us. Tossing her towel aside she grabbed for mine and pulled it away from my body. “Mmmmmmm….” She moaned, clasping my erect member in her long nailed hand. “I see that you grew up nice as well.” She stroked it softly she leaned forward, pressing her firm, overfilled breasts into my chest. Her eyes glinted a koi innocence as she bit her huge lower lip. “You know Zach… I followed you two around so much cause I kinda well… maybe had a little crush on you.” The stroking sped up, her free hand now around my back, dragging her claw like nails down.

Stammering a little I replied, “Oh.. really… is that uh.. So?” not sure how to handle the moment I felt like I was barely breathing. Her head curled to the side, letting her long platinum blond hair fall from around her shoulder.

“Mmmhmm… well maybe… I still kinda do.” She kissed along the side of my neck, up to my ear before whispering. “I used to dream, well still dream, about us.” Pausing for a moment as she toyed with my earlobes. “Touching myself while I thought of you. I even named my dildo Zach after you…” She trailed off and pulling back, though still maintaining the stimulation on my member. Groping what she could of her massive breast, playfully flicking the ring in her nipple she smiled. “Fuck me Zach, I want this inside me.” accentuating the “this” with a firm grip to my man hood. “I want your cock… and I want it now.”

Again time stood still. Despite the arousal and invitation my face read panic. A reaction I know to be true based on what she said next.

“Is something wrong?” She probed, coming back to her embrace around me, this time from the side, wedging my arm between her breasts. “You can’t say you don’t want this when your cock looks like it’s about to explode.” Her clawed finger dancing down the back of my neck as the other hand continued to maintain my state of arousal. Her wide perky eyes sorrowed as her request turned more into pleading. Begging even.

“I know you like girls like me,” she cooed, pausing ever so slightly to lick her impressive lips. “I found you and Dave’s porn stash after he went off to college. All those naughty pictures you drew, the video clips of women like Chelsea Charms... “ She began to pull away once more, this time releasing my throbbing member. Her knees knocked together with a slight bend and the height difference between us became even more clear. Still she persisted. “I wanted to be like them, still do… As you can see.” She giggled after the last word, punctuating it with a quick heft of her inflated breasts. “But I want more. I want to be better, bigger, sexier than them. I know you that too…” She began to prance away, feet arched as if wearing heels, her hair swaying across her perfectly round ass with each hip sway. Just as she reached the door of her bedroom she paused and turned back to me with a big smile. “Oh and don’t worry… I turned 18 last month…” With a wink she disappeared into her room.

I was frozen in the hall. Conflicted by so my ideas. One of which she had in fact quelled with the last of her notions, but beyond that she was my best friend’s little sister. That was like super off limits. Then again, how often in life do such opportunities come around? The battle raged between my dick and my heart for moments until, finally I came to a conclusion. Slowly I too ka step. A deep exhale laced with the rational of, “Well, he never really liked her that much anyway.” left my lips as I bounded to her bedroom.

“Now you can only imagine what happened next.” Zach smiled, raising his champagne flute high. Him dressed in his fine tux, Becca hanging off of him and made barely decent between her augments and the absurdly skimpy evening gown she wore. “So I guess what I am trying to say here is that well… I hope that you Dave my best friend and future brother-in-law, and you JoAnn his new bride, find as much happiness in your lives as we have just in these short few days. Cheers!”

Not a single soul in the banquet hall joined in with his cheers, though many quite heartily downed their drink and stammered for another. The awkward silence only broken by a faint whisper from deep in the gathered crowd. “Worst Best Man speech ever…”
© Copyright 2019 Silicone JAck (siliconejack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2181968-Best-Man