*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2187065-Sallys-After-Work-Diaper-Time
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #2187065
Sally enjoys an evening of her favorite past time: Wearing and Wetting a Diaper!
         It was 5 in the evening when Sally got home from working her shift at the local daycare. The 21 year old brown-haired beauty was not too tired from taking care of all the babies and toddlers, though many her age would be heavily exhausted. She enjoyed working with them, and whenever she was on diaper duty, she couldn't resist comparing herself to each child she changed due to a secret that she only kept to herself.

          Sally wore diapers. She particularly enjoyed wearing Pull-Ups in general. She was petite for her age, which made wearing them easier for her. So, no one would find out, she would order her Pull-Ups online, and have them sent to her discreetly to her house. Every evening, she would take off her work clothes as well as her panties, and quickly go to her special diaper drawer to put on one of her Pull-Ups.

         She loved the feel of it sliding up her legs, and how the material felt when it hit her vagina. She then put on her favorite t-shirt and skirt before going into the living room to lay down on her couch. She would rub her legs together where the material of the Pull-Up would rub more on her to where it was more pleasurable.

         Soon, the need to pee came to her, but she paid no mind to it. Desperation was a turn-on for her. She sat up as she got onto the floor, and laid down on her back.

         She then thought back to the time when she was a little kid. She remembered how she would ask her single father for Pull-Ups every chance she had, and though he was reluctant to do so, he bought them for her. Whenever she got home from school, she would take off her panties, and put on a Pull-Up. At that time, she never pooped or peed in them as she wore them for comfort, until one day, when she was too busy playing outside, she had the strong urge to pee. She knew she wouldn't make it to the toilet, so she purposely wet them. This soon became a habit as she would hold in her pee until she couldn't any longer. After some time, before starting the first grade, she was convinced by her dad to stop wearing them.

         Now, as an adult, she knew that she could wear them again, and even use them as she pleased.

         After a while, she felt her bladder was about to burst. She bent her legs, and released the massive spray of pee into her Pull-Up. She loved every minute of it. The release. The relief. Her Pull-Up getting warm and wet. It was orgasmic. After she was done peeing, she got up, and felt it sag a bit. She then proceeded to go into her room to grab another Pull-Up, and went into the bathroom where she ripped the sides of her used one off. She then proceeded to clean herself before putting the new one on. She then threw the used one in the trash before going back into the living room to lay back on the couch, and fell asleep, hoping to wet it when she woke up from her nap.
© Copyright 2019 Mr.Predicable (predicable at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2187065-Sallys-After-Work-Diaper-Time