*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2187154-Soaked-Heaven
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #2187154
Emily decides to purposely wet herself for the first time in her new home in the country.
         It was the day after Emily finished moving in to her new house. Free to live her life in privacy. Away from the trapped life she had with her parents until she had the money to buy herself a home away from her old home.

         What was perfect was that she was now out in the country, so she wouldn't worry about the annoying city taxes and laws. Also, the closest houses where still a good drive away, so she even had the freedom to do what she wanted outside.

         She thought of what she could do during her first day living in her new home, and it hit her. She remembered when she was a kid, she found it fun to pee her panties whenever her parents were away from the house. She had to do it secretly, and cautiously as she had to clean up the mess she made as well as wash her wet panties in the laundry room.

         She was in the right clothes to do it: her blouse and mini-skirt. She decided to wait awhile until the need to pee became desperate. When it did, she went outside, and found the perfect patch of grass to do so. She squished her bare feet onto the soft ground as she got ready to do the deed.

         The excitement hit her as she felt the pee come out of her urethra, and her panties began to get soaked. She then felt her pee stream out before hearing the familiar noise of liquid hitting the ground. She then felt the ground become wet as she smiled in sweet relief and pleasure. Soon, she felt the last of pee escape her as she stood there, letting the chilly air hit the wet patch of her panties.

         Then, she slid her panties off before leaning her hand towards her crotch, and began to rub it. To her, it felt like heaven until she took off her mini-skirt, and sat her bare butt on the urine soaked ground. She opened her legs and continued to rub her crotch until she was wet enough to stick one of her fingers into her vagina. She felt naughty doing this in the open, but she didn't care. She continued to do this until she had, in her opinion, the best orgasm in her life.

         She then fully laid down, and looked up to the sky. She finally felt free.
© Copyright 2019 Mr.Predicable (predicable at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2187154-Soaked-Heaven