*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2190639-Kaityln-Marie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Women's · #2190639
The story of Kaitlyn-Marie, based on a play I wrote for radio theater class. Was enacted.
Once, there was a young eighteen year old named Kaitlyn-Marie. One day, she was getting over her cold. At the beginning of the day, she had defluxion. By the end of the next day, Kaitlyn-Marie was over her cold. But, then something very weird and unexplainable happened. Kaityln-Marie woke up to find she had started to grow a grumous beard and mustache. She told her friend Stellalina,
"Stellalina, I am growing a beard and mustache! Whatever shall I do?"
"Don't footle around with me! It's just some extra hair, that's all, you can just wax it or shave it off," Stellalina said.

But Stellalina was wrong, it was not just "extra hair" within a week, no matter how much shaving and waxing Kaityln-Marie had done there was a grumous, shaggy beard and mustache on her at the end of two weeks.

When Kaityln-Marie started college, she faced unbearable bullying and harassment. People called her names, and told her she was ugly. It started to impact her grades, for she could not focus on homework without thinking about the horrible bullying she went through at school. Because of the discomfort others had around her at school, she had been only able to use a unisex restroom and not the women’s which is what she would have preferred.

Unable to face the discrimination at her college, Kaityln-Marie dropped out and went to apply for a job at the local circus sideshow. It was there she became "The Bearded And Mustached Lady" and became rich and famous worldwide. Her college mates, teachers, and friends were all sorry they had laughed at her when she had achieved becoming a celebrity. Kaityln-Marie still stars in the sideshow, but now uses the extra money to fund charities that help the people who need help such as the poor, hungry, homeless, and anyone who could use help getting out of a desperate situation. Kaityln-Marie remains the happiest bearded and mustached lady there could ever be.
© Copyright 2019 ziggy47 (ziggy47 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2190639-Kaityln-Marie