*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2191743-Expansion-Story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2191743
My First Expansion Story. sorry if there is Bad grammar, im german
Friedrich was going to his girlfriend. He was 16 years old, average build with short brown hair. She was 15, very petite and cute with shoulder lenght Brown hair. Friedrich had a little suprise for her, as he knew about her desire to be curvier. Everyone knew his father, Theodor von Strade, the best scientist the world has ever seen, who just finished another experiment: a pill that changes the human body within seconds. Friedrich was sure his father would'nt mind if he took a few from his lab.

"Are you serious? " asked Veronika, she was dressed in sweatpants and Sweatshirt because she did'nt knew Friedrich was comming but he liked it when she dresses all cute like that. "Of course i am!" Friedrich replied. She looked at the pill, skeptical, and then took it. Nothing happened at first but then her grey Sweatshirt started to Move outwards from her once completely flat now, just a bit below average, chest. "OH MEIN GOTT, IT WORKS!" the two screamed. They both looked, in awe at her small boobs. "W...well if y..you..." Friedrich said but he could'nt continue as Veronika jumped on him and kissed him so hard their teeth smacked together. They never had a tonguekiss,or anithyng above that before.

After making out for a few minutes she stopped and asked him with hungry eyes "Do...Do you have more?" He pulled out a one-litre-bag of small red pills, she grabbed it and stuffed a handfull pills in her mouth. After a few seconds her Sweatshirt started to raise again. Seeing his cute girlfriend like this, sitting on him while her breasts grew, almost made Friedrich cum in his pants. After another minute her now Basketball sized boobs raised the Sweatshirt so much her firm stomach and her cute little bellybutton were showing. Veronika leaned forward again and pressed her still growing boobs against his face, pinning him to the ground, while moaning and panting quietly.

Then Veronika felt something else: her panties were starting to give her a wedgie. She grabbed her butt and noticed it was starting to grow too. She began to cry. This is the best day ever. She dryhumped Friedrich again, although she was not dry at all. "My butt is growing too" she whispered in his ear. That was too much for him and he came in his pants. Veronika laughed in ecstasy. Her boobs bulging over and under the overly streched Sweatshirt.

After a while the growth stopped. Veronika got up, wich she had trouble with, and looked at herself in the mirror. Her tits in the sweatshirt were stucking out half a meter infront of her. They were probably the size of yogaballs if she freed them. Then she turned around to admire her Ass wich was in skintight sweatpants that looked more like leggings. She turned around to see Friedrich still sitting on the floor. His face was red, sweaty and Veronika saw that he had a boner again. She grinned at him and went to the bag of pills that still layed on the floor next to Friedrich. As she picked the still 3/4 full bag up she looked at it with a devilish smile.

"Do you think this is a good idea? " Friedrich asked. "No" Veronika laughed and raised the bag to her mouth, swallowing most of the pills. Some of them were falling on the floor, into her cleavage or her asscrack. She felt a bit sick after downing almost 1 Kilo of pills in a few seconds. But then she felt so good that she almost collapsed. The wet spot on her sweatpants frontside got langer. "Oooooh..haaaaaaaa.." Veronika moaned. "YEEEEEEEEEESSS!!!"

SAP! Those were her panties that just snapped. Veronika was on all fours. Sweat, snot, and tears were running down her face. "BIGGER!!!" She screamed. A rip sound and her sweatshirt finally gave away. She was almost thrown into the air as her beanbag sized boobs hit the floor and pushed her away. Another rip and her yogaball asscheeks were free also."BIGGER BIGGER BIGGER BIGGER BIGGER...." Veronika cried. Her butt pinned her to the ground while her boobs raised her vertically.

Friedrich was just watching as his girlfriend grew. "FUCK ME!" Veronika screamed. "Uh...d...Do you w...want me to..." "FUCK ME!!!!!!" Friedrich did as he was told and got behind her giant Ass. He slowly dropped his creamed pants and slowly, almost passing out from the excitement, put his dick in her vagina, he barely saw under the now 2 Meter per cheek Ass. Veronika screamed in pleasure. After fucking her for a while and cumming inside her countles times, thank god the pills had a birth control side effect, Friedrich was pushed away from her pussy by her growing butt. He could'nt even get between the cheeks because the Walls were pressing her Ass tightly together.
"C..come up hereeaaaaaAAAAH..." Friedrich could hear Veronika moan. It was not easy but after using a bookshelf as a ladder he was sitting on Veronikas boobs. Only Veronikas head, shoulders, and arms were visible. The rest was between four giant orbs of curves, that have already completely covered the ground and slowly raising Friedrich and Veronika to the ceiling.

But the two did'nt care. They kissed like there was no tomorrow. They did'nt stop making out until they were pressed tightly against the ceiling. "Veronika...?" "Y...yes?" "Are you still growing?" "Aaahhnnngg" "I take that as a yes..." *Crack* "what was that?" *CRASH*

After getting grounded by his Father for two months ,Who also paid for the rebuild of Veronikas,Who was given breast/butt reuction pills to make her mobile again, and her parents house, Friedrich was going to a field in the outskirts of the city, one evening,where he would meet with Veronika. "So" she asked "why did you make me come here?" "You have more room here" Friedrich said as he pulled out two giant bags of small Red pills. She kissed him passionatley and started downing the First bag.
© Copyright 2019 A-mf-german (a-mf-german at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2191743-Expansion-Story