*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2192870-Elly-and-Deirdre
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Erotica · #2192870
The second day: Cleaning day
Next morning I woke from the noises Elly made. I tried to raise, but the handcuffs were stil attached to the bed post. Pfff, this had been a night! Every time I tried to turn, I woke up. Elly was always fast a sleep. I could hear her breath and sometimes a little snore. That made her more charming. She was sleeping in her pink chemise, but I longed to touch her breasts and pussy. Thinking of her body, I fell asleep again.
Elly entered the bedroom.
"Ah, the sleeping beauty is finally awake. It's 8.30 and you have a lot of work today. But first..."
She jumped on the bed and laid down beside me. She caressed my boobs, gave a little pinch in my nipples and then her hand went down to my pussy. I could feel a twing of arousal, and I held my breath. Elly immediately kissed me on the lips... and then backed away.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't want to ..." she started, but the only thing that came from my mouth, was a little moan. She smiled deviously and kissed me again on my lips...
"I would like to kiss your whole body, but I will keep that for later... We still have to eat and you're in for a busy day."
She opened the handcuffs and I could finally go to the bathroom to go to the toilette en have a nice shower. As I was closing the door, Elly pushed is open again.
"No covering, I wanna see everything you're doing.... I'm gonna be your guardian for the rest of the week", she added with a wicked smile. She kept looking, while I sat down on the toilet, smiling with devilish pleasure. I know I turned red, but I didn't give a sound. I showered and we went downstairs. Elly was fully clothed in the meantime, I was still completely naked. We had a silent breakfast, but I could tell Elly had something in mind, because she was sniggling the whole time.
After finishing breakfast, she took me down the hall. There was a bucket with soap and a sponge waiting. And an apron, a little mask and cap.
"Put these on. Today is cleaning day and we're starting with the windows at front. Inside and outside. It is still early, so most people will be inside. And if you're lucky, nobody's gonna see you. Afterwards, you'll have to clean the windows at the back. And then I think it will be lunchtime."
I stood there with the apron, covering my breasts and privates, the mask, covering my face and the cap covering my head. Elly was laughing.
"You look at bit like Debbie... You don't know her? She figures in a comic from Dalek Supreme at Deviantart. He's great... When you're done with the windows, we'll look him up. You're gonna love it... But now, get cleaning!"
So, I filled the bucket with water and soap and started to polish the windows. Luckily there weren't many windows in front, so I didn't have to spend lots of time to clean them outside, with my rear on view for everyone. Still, there was a girl passing by taking the dog out, just I was finishing outside. She must have seen my naked derriere, because a bit later, while I was cleaning from the inside, there were several boys and girls passing by with dogs. And they kept returning to. I was glad they could only see my legs and was careful not to show anything else.
Elly
I was watching Deirdre from the outside while she was doing the front windows. Yep, she had a great rear. I couldn't help smiling. Gosh, this was beyond all my dreams. I looked for my Nikon and took pictures. The girl with the dog came a bit late, but the others had a nice view. Not so nice as I had. I went outside to take a picture from her, working at the inside ... and she made a cute little wave, just as a girl and a boy past by. They were a brother and sister, and they shyly waved back. It made her laugh and she waved a bit more. There was nobody looking when she cleaned the windows on the first floor. They missed a show, but I got some pictures of her in a frogperspective. If you wonder: she still looked great.
Afterwards she went off to the back and you could hardly see her anymore from the front of the house, but there were still people walking by to have a look. And this time not only kids.
By lunchtime all the windows had been cleaned and she got naked again. Before we went to eat, she wondered about Debbie and McKinley.
"Let's look at Debbie first. I'll get the laptop... Look, this is Deviant Art, and then you look for Dalek Supreme. He's in my favourites. Wait I have to find the story back ... Oh, here it is! Hell in an elevator. You see, they get stripped and to cover themselves they use everything you got to wear."
"So, that's where you get your ideas. But can I have an other look. Mmmm, great drawings and funny! Is there anything I can get from his site?"
"No, from now on, you're gonna work in the bare again!" I couldn't help smiling when I tought, what she would have to do this afternoon. ...But first she had to fix the meals naked and then we rested a while. Well, she had a nap on the couch and I put the pictures on the laptop.
I woke her up, because I had another few things in mind for today. We got the bucket, soap and a sponge.
"This afternoon, you'll have to clean the bathroom and our two toilets.  So you'll get a pair of gloves. And then you have to hoover the bedrooms and the livingrooms. All in the nude. Now start with the toilet downstairs."
I didn't give her a subtractor to clean the floor, so I got a real good view on her bottom. And to get under the toilet she had to stick it up and she crosses her feet. I crossed my fingers, and gave her a little slap. Still on her knees, cleaning the toilet, I couldn't resist fondling her derrie and her tits. She didn't mind. If you ask me she enjoyed it as much as I did. In the shower I just pushed her against the wall and kissed her neck and shoulders. But then she told me with a wicked smile she still had cleaning to do. When she had finished cleaning up and hoovering and had stored everything away, she was so exhausted, she just fell down on the couch. So I started to get the pics on my laptop again.
Deirdre
Finally I had finished cleaning. I stumbled on the couch and I think I must have dozed away a bit. When I opened my eyes, Elly was there with a drink, so I sat up and we started chatting. By now it was 7 pm and she had ordered two pizza's. No I didn't have to face the delivery boy in the nude, she went to get the pizza's herself. When I asked her why, she just sniggered and told me I would see later.
After dinner and dishes we went to the bathroom. She handcuffed me again, but this time in the shower. She stepped out of the shower and started undressing herself.
"I think you're really in need of a shower. So I'm gonna give you a good washing up. You're gonna love this."
Don't ask me how Elly had managed, I still don't know, but I couldn't get myself free. I guess I could have broken down the shower. But I didn't, so she started to wash my hair. With careful strokes she put the shampoo on my hair and started massaging my head and, ooooooh, it felt fine. And while washing my hair, she blew softly in my ear and kissed my face all over. After rinsing it, she continued with my body, off course with special attention to my special "parts". And again, I could feel a twing all over my body. The moment she touched my clit I almost cried of relieve. She was taken aback.
"Did I hurt you? Did I do something wrong?"
But I could only shake my head and whisper "Go on..." When she had finished showering both of us, she dried the both of us... With an equal result as before on my part.
She took me to the bedroom and fastened me to the bed again. She came to sit at my feet and started giving me a footmassage. Her hands were doing wonders and I just wandered away. And suddenly she took my big toe in her mouth and started sucking at it. Without opening my eyes I started moaning lightly. So she went on. She licked my feet and kept on sucking my toes. And then she opened my legs and kissed my slith and with the tip of her tongue she touched my clit. And then, ... nothing anymore.
I looked up and she was putting her chemise on again.
"This was enough for today. Maybe tomorrow I'll let you have something more, but for now, enough. Oh, by the way, tomorrow is Serving day!"
I couldn't help moaning, untill I thought about what she had said. What did she mean by Serving day?
To be continued

© Copyright 2019 Elckerlyc (elckerlyc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2192870-Elly-and-Deirdre